National Guardsmen Return Home Early

Dec 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGRZ-TV Buffalo

Buffalo, NY - The holidays are extra special this year for members of the Buffalo based National Guard's 105th Military Police Company.

Comments
361 - 363 of 363 Comments Last updated May 17, 2012
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
DaveyBaby Ford Stomper

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

David Baby Ford - Retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Baby Ford Retarded” is only one of perhaps a dozen or more ali-asses he uses, as I’m sure you’ve already figured out, but I’m not in total agreement with you about his “intellect”.
In other guieses he tries to come off as knowledgeable. But I think he’s “average”, in the American sense. No offense meant. What I mean is, someone who likes to talk about war and the military but has only John Wayne, Audie Murphy, and Sgt. York films to go by – supported by the White House/Pentagon “in your face” propaganda-based, public briefings on the TV. You know,“These fine men” and “This great nation of ours” and “My fellow Americans” and all of that. He loves that stuff, and it is difficult to resist anyway.
”Ass-fer-hire” is his stock ego. That’s the “real” him. I’m sure he has that post “the biggest nut cases in Topix” linked up to an icon on his desk top so all he has to do is click on it, copy, and post it at any time, and on any thread.
So …… He trondles along on the various threads, doing his best to control himself and taxing his brain to look “intelligent”, and even rewriting what you and I have written to make it seem like those are his own words – just to impress others (on remote threads of course) that he is smart and wise. But, when you only mime others you cannot pick your way through the minefields of debate because you don’t have knowledge or experience within you. So when he gets himself into a tough spot and his frustration is raging, he calls on his real self,”Davy-arse-fir-hire”, to throw up a barrage of nonsense in hopes it’ll clear the mines out. When he's done that he tries to get back to asserting his "intelligence" by establising a new LZ (once the dust has cleared) and working from there - until he has to call in ”Ass-fer-hire” again ........ and then the whole process begins all over..
Try it Face to face scumbag!!
DaveyBaby Ford Stomper

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
”Ass-fer-hire” is only one of perhaps a dozen or more ali-asses he uses, as I’m sure you’ve already figured out, but I’m not in total agreement with you about his “intellect”.
In ........ and then the whole process begins all over.
The El Sickos are at it again!! Annie Fannie the Mukface and boyfriend Davy Childish Ford Retarded scumbag are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING morons uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Howdy Ya'll. If you want a good laugh, check out the topix for Kirkuk, Iraq, Isreal, Syria, & Lebanon. It's always on the lookout for someone else to dantagonize. Especially the Davy Ford Retarded forum!! Moron Davy baby Ford-retarded sets up a Forum just for me. Isn't that sweet. I reported the little childish nutjob for Abuse!! Here they are!
GA. SOLDIER KILLED IN IRAQ REMEMBERED!!
Reported Abuse:#139 Stupid Nazi!
Reported Abuse:#177 Go to your own thread dumgshit.
Reported Abuse:#150 Ayreshiit seems to be bitter. Aside from being deranged and a moranic loser.
Reported Abuse:#157 The above post consolidates Ayshitforbrainser
Reported Abuse:#67 Now shutyourshithole!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
UB Alumni Directory 1 hr Lumpy Churchhill 15
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,368
Can a retired cop stop me? 3 hr fistfuhker 27
Unsolved murder of peter piccolo (Sep '09) 3 hr Bob C 43
new pepsi can's with empire state building and ... (Aug '11) 5 hr The Martin Family 19
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 5 hr GUMP nf 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE