Is the Murder Of Idaho Children Being Covered Up?

May 31, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Indymedia Center

Brian Sideen claims that he has information about the murders of several children in Idaho; courts in Minnesota claim that he is 'delusional' -- that is, mentally ill.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
youcannotbeserio us

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

Not very probable or possible that an individual named Brian Sideen has any information regarding any crime besides the ones he has committed. To believe such can be deemed potentially as delusional as he. There is no possible cover up. He is probably the one who posted it out there as further ramblings of his delusional mind that this valid court ruling was a cover up at all, this is not likely. http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseSearchResult... and or www.mncriminal.com show has a life long history of violence and criminal activity, drug use—assaults, battery against law enforcement and others in and out of prison. This case begs to the mental health lacking in the prison system if anything and the failing of society to keep individuals monitored and on needed medication.
brian neil sideen

Big Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

I'll tell you this, whosoever has written such as above. What I witnessed and have attempted to do something about is true. Yes, I have a record, though if you use your brain, it perhaps would seem possible that I therefor know some criminals, correct?I won't write all on this, though I will say that I have told the truth. Others know this as well, and if you were to know the entire truth of why I was exitted from the wright county jail, you would also understand that I speak truth. Why would you attack this? It is then your place seeming to stand up for those I attempted to stop. You are terribly miss and underinformed, whoever you are, and I cannot help but wonder why you are writing what you have. What is your connection to this story?Why the attack?It's sad that you have written what you have, and can you imagine if I AM speaking the truth?The children that you harm?You have shown yourself to be seemingly angry and quite forceful with your words, and I hope you have not done this to others, whoever you may be.I will add this, there are many persons and agencies involved in this which would, if they deemed necessary, speak and show you the error of what you have done.Good day, and have a Grand....Brian Neil Sideen
brian neil sideen

Big Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

P.S., One more thing, there in your town of Buffalo, there are also people, accepted and well respected, who would speak to my believability. I have done alot of good in my life, obviously unbeknownst to you. I hold, as they say in Buffalo,'high awareness' of what I have spoken of. Please, sir, for the one chance that I have spoken truth of these crimes against children, pull this attacking statement off the internet and just let my name rest in peace, eh? If not, then get your info. correct, the children tied to Troy allen Brist and others are not idahoan, there your info. is in error. They span from the state of Wash. across Mt., to Michigan and down to southern Florida since the year 1994.More? See, surrounding Brist's home residence addresses since 1994 there are children missing which exactly cooincide with the times and locations of his addresses.He also has used his brother Brent's exact tax return data to receive the exact same return money's. Also if you check his past residence info. you will find that he uses an alias name, alterring his middle name and birthdate info. for some reason when he moves. He has MANY adresses, more than would seem normal or average.I have been in contact with many, many places, sirs, about this, and I am right. I was witness to him and another while they held a small child in a Missoula Mt., trailer home outside Missoula Hwy. 90 in 1998.'Steve', Troy's accomplice held himself a young woman, a "functioning-catatonic " house slave, younger 20's, blonde, at his then home nearby, outside Frenchtown, Mt.. I am not a man who has ever been a violent, sexual, or other type of predatory criminal. Never. I deliverred the info. on this and much other to the F.B.I. in 2003, and they mishandled the case. You writing have no real information about what you have written here.This is a very real and terrible true story that you have so hardly written down on. The Minnesota Missing Children Agency knows what I have told to be true, as does others. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, U.S.A. Child,Tampa, Florida, others in state police, county, and local also know these things to be happening. I have a long history amongst the Masonic, also sirs, and you have spoken out harshly against a man that only tried to do the wright thing....Not a very Grand stance on this one. Thank you for your time, please rethink what you have written....Brian Neil Sideen
Lady lou 19552

Arlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Why is it that no one will check out the information that Mr. Sideen knows as fact, since he was present when some of this action was taking place. Ok, he may have issues he may have been on drugs, but do you not think it is the best to at least sit down with this man and listen to what he has to say & The names, addresses & cities he has listed, I think it is a more horrible crime to NOT LISTEN TO WHAT HE HAS SAID, EVEN IF HE DOES HAVE MENTAL ISSUES, THIS STUFF CANNOT BE MADE UP... CHECK IT OUT.. PLEASE... I HAPPEN TO BELIEVE THAT IT COULD ABSOLUTELY BE TRUE, CHECK THE MISSING IN THE AREAS HES SPOKEN OF, CHECK THE PEOPLE HE TALKS OF... WHY IS THERE NOTHING BEING DONE...???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buffalo Discussions

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
Collectors may even chase the innocent | The Co... (Jul '10) Mar 26 Regina 3
Debate: Marijuana - Buffalo, MN (Aug '10) Mar '14 Cindy 5
Review: Melgaard Services Feb '14 Civitas 1
Review: Picture K Feb '14 John 1
After years of cheer, 'Santa' faces personal ba... Jan '14 Sangelia 5
Guilty Verdict Closes 1979 Murder Case (Sep '07) May '13 At least he was Caught 6
•••
•••
•••
Buffalo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search