Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 554)

Showing posts 11,061 - 11,080 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12046
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the reason Greece had to resort to such drastic austerity measures is because they ignored the problem for way to long and when they finally did wake up to it, the only option was to implement harsh measures. We're they to harsh? Maybe, but I think they let the problem fester so long they didn't have a choice. Greece is a mess, I think I read they their debt to GDP was something like 150% or more, and Spain, Italy and others aren't far behind. We are around 95% I believe, and we had better wake the F up and deal with our debt or our future is Greece.
Everyone wants to ignore the problem, keep on spending money like it will never end and blame the other guy, all the whole the debt 'bomb' gets bigger and bigger. Our 'leaders' are rearranging the chairs on the top deck as the ship sinks underneath us all. "hey, are we sinking?" "Dont worry about that, you've got the best seat on board"
I'm pessimistic, especially when I read posts from morons like Suxboy and his different versions. Not enough get it. To interested in politics and don't give a crap about solutions.
Your ignorance about economic policy is astonishing. Do you even have a high school degree?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12047
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I had heard that Romney said he wants to double military spending.man I just don't understand how you can double military spending in this economy.Hope I heard wrong.
Who knows what that fascist liar Romputz is saying today. He is actually pushing the idea of UNLIMITED military spending. He is also pushing:

-$200K of investment income being tax free
- lower or zero income taxes for corporations and millionaires/billionaires
- elimination of the estate tax

All of these benefit himself and his family PERSONALLY. How is this massive deficit in the national budget paid for by Romputz?

- eliminate Medicare for even current seniors
- eliminate Social Security for even current seniors

Yes, that is correct. The fascist Romputz is telling Americans to vote to transfer the monies that would go to health care and retirement to himself and his cronies.

The idea that putzes support this putz is a testament to the stupidity of the empty brained minions of the right voting for their own financial destruction.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12048
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think he would double military spending. I dont think he would increase spending on anything. I think he wants to decrese spending, lower the tax rate (which stimulates economic activity, therby increasing taxes collected) and get this country back to work. Unilke the Libs, who view the world through the class warfare lens; everyone is either a victim or a victimizer. And if you are white, middle aged, christian, middle class and male, you better believe you are the victimizer. Their only plan is to punish the "rich" (and their definition of rich gets lower all the time) and giving away ever increasing amounts of someone elses money to people who havent earned it and call it "economic justice" or whatever phrase they are using now.
LIAR.

Bishop Mutt Romputz wants BIG GOVERNMENT like all of the GOPOX. They just want BIG GOVERNMENT to line the pockets of their corporate masters so war it is even if they have to make it up.

After all, Bishop Mutt Romputz is itching to go to war with Russia whom he regards as our biggest enemy. What?

Bishop Mutt Romputz: warmonger extraordinaire.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12049
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be anymore of a troll? Did Debbie write your talking points this morning for you? It don't know what's more pathetic. The thought of you sitting in some windowless basement all day posting your filth to who knows how many websites for money, or jut because you have no life and somehow enjoy it. Either way, you are pretty pathetic and serve as proof of how desperate the democratic party is to somehow eke out a win in November. They will use any tactic possible to get their saviour reelected.
You are pathetic troll. No matter how many different names you use in here, you are still a loser. Reevaluate your life, get a real job, see how things really work out there. It's not like the memos your handlers send you, believe me.
You are anti-American, fascist filth. You swallow the anti-American Bishop Romputz garbage day in and day out because you are a frightened little putz hiding under the bed waiting for the blue helmets to knock down your piddling little door.

You are the troll and you know it. You troll these threads planting lies on behalf of anti-Christian, anti-American Bishop Romputz who has declared war on the truth. Romputz is the biggest liar ever to run for political office in the modern era.

Romputz is an even bigger liar than Nixon. He is a filthy man and he is perfect for your Messiah complex to worship.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12050
Jun 26, 2012
 
Bishop Mutt Romputz and the GOPOX's economic strategy:

Eliminate Medicare
Eliminate Social Security

Take that money and line their own pockets.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12051
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hey defiant...nrh....all dems are not crazy...Oregon doesn't represent the majority of dems.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12052
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think he would double military spending. I dont think he would increase spending on anything. I think he wants to decrese spending, lower the tax rate (which stimulates economic activity, therby increasing taxes collected) and get this country back to work. Unilke the Libs, who view the world through the class warfare lens; everyone is either a victim or a victimizer. And if you are white, middle aged, christian, middle class and male, you better believe you are the victimizer. Their only plan is to punish the "rich" (and their definition of rich gets lower all the time) and giving away ever increasing amounts of someone elses money to people who havent earned it and call it "economic justice" or whatever phrase they are using now.
Don't forget Operation Mockingbird---------- Even the press seemed to have a blind spot where Mena was concerned. Writer Roger Morris (author of "Partners In Power") and Sally Denton wrote a well-researched article entitled The Crimes Of Mena. This story, based on Barry Seal's surviving records, had been fact checked and cleared for publication by the legal staff of the Washington Post, when it was suddenly spiked without explanation by Managing Editor Bob Kaiser, a fellow Skull & Bones alumni with ex CIA chief George Bush.

SEX , CRIME & THE CAPITAL: Sex , crime and politics in ...
MALE PROSTITUTION IN THE REAGAN-BUSH ERA ..... and Washington, DC,
including George H. W. Bush, in a child prostitution and pedophilia scandal.

http://prorev.com/sexindc.htm - 174k -

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12053
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Operation Mockingbird---------- Even the press seemed to have a blind spot where Mena was concerned. Writer Roger Morris (author of "Partners In Power") and Sally Denton wrote a well-researched article entitled The Crimes Of Mena. This story, based on Barry Seal's surviving records, had been fact checked and cleared for publication by the legal staff of the Washington Post, when it was suddenly spiked without explanation by Managing Editor Bob Kaiser, a fellow Skull & Bones alumni with ex CIA chief George Bush.
SEX , CRIME & THE CAPITAL: Sex , crime and politics in ...
MALE PROSTITUTION IN THE REAGAN-BUSH ERA ..... and Washington, DC,
including George H. W. Bush, in a child prostitution and pedophilia scandal.
http://prorev.com/sexindc.htm - 174k -
Man what are you taking about? I'm not a conservative but the elder Bush had a magnificent war record.Are you insane?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12054
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bishop Smutt Romputz, pornographer, sociopath, outsourcer, cultist, weirdo, liar.

Romputz creates jobs....in Singapore and Asia. "Does Virginia really want an Outsourcer-in-Chief in the White House?"

Nope.

Remember how Republithugs wanted to outsource all of GM's jobs.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12055
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I had heard that Romney said he wants to double military spending.man I just don't understand how you can double military spending in this economy.Hope I heard wrong.
I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.....

God are you dense.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12056
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Man what are you taking about? I'm not a conservative but the elder Bush had a magnificent war record.Are you insane?
Yeah right! Did Karl Rove Leave His Wife For Jeff Gannon? Pensito Review
Dec 31, 2009 ... Gannon was the fake reporter who was mysteriously given a pass to sit in on ... a
second career as a male prostitute whose nom de ho was Bulldog....[When] Jeff
Gannon, White House “reporter” for Talon “News,” was .... sexed up both
doughboy Karl and Cumguzzling Dumbya himself on a regular basis.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/12/31/did-k... - 52k -
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12057
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I had heard that Romney said he wants to double military spending.man I just don't understand how you can double military spending in this economy.Hope I heard wrong.
George Bush Sr Is No WWII Hero

By John S. McDonald
1-1-04

I am an 82 year old Navy pilot and I am outraged at
television's depiction of George Bush Sr.'s Pacific
experiences. Now, I hear a book is forthcoming -
Unbelievable!! I was in the Pacific at the same time as Bush
and flew the same Avenger airplane. A small room in the rear
of the Avenger was occupied by the radioman. The gunner went
through the room to get up to his turret. Both wore a harness
to which a chest type parachute could be attached - The gunner
had to come down out of the turret to put on his chute. Bush
said he was hit by anti-aircraft fire and the plane caught
fire. Bush's squadron was primarily used for patrol and saw
very little combat. Bush claimed he warned the crew, over the
intercom, to get out - got no answer and he could not yell
back because of the armor plate behind him. He decided they
were dead, so he bailed out. First, he failed to say he
switched his mike from radio to intercom. Then being blocked
by the armor is a bold faced lie! There was a sizable gap on
either side of the armor. I used this space to call to my
crew several times. The tough old Avenger simply did not
catch fire!! It had self sealing gas tanks. In six months of
operations, I never saw an Avenger catch fire. If the oil or
hydraulic systems were damaged, great clouds of white smoke
would stream out of the plane. I have no idea how many times
i saw planes returning to their carriers trailing smoke but
never a fire. What really happened? It was the pilots job to
hold the plane level and slow it down so the crew could get
out. Most certainly, the radioman was helping the gunner with
his chute when Bush panicked and left the plane. Then the
plane rolled into a dive giving the crew no chance. This
story went through the fleet and all the Avenger pilots i
knew were shocked at what they heard. I heard speculation of
a Courts-Martial. Bush was very young. By his own admission,
he reacted under stress. It is terrifying to have the cockpit
fill with smoke. Possibly, he can be excused for reacting to
fear and accepting it as another war time tragedy - but he
has been glorified on the History channel, a book is being
published, and worst of all, an aircraft carrier is to be
named for him. This is unbelievable!! Bush performed badly
and was certainly no hero. John S. McDonald

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12058
Jun 26, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.....
God are you dense.
come on Oregon.don't be so confrontational.Its not going to get you any recruits to your way of thinking.besides...you wouldn't say it to my face because Id just kick your ass.don't be a pc badass.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12059
Jun 26, 2012
 
What is the Gosch Foundation? I'd like to know what its goals are.Not being sarcastic just like to be informed.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12060
Jun 26, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance about economic policy is astonishing. Do you even have a high school degree?
So where did I go wrong boy?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12061
Jun 26, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumbler Bush inherits:
full employment
economy on track to PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT BY 2010
Pax Clintonia
Obama inherits:
850,000/month job losses
$3Trillion in wars
$2Trillion in bankster bailouts
9% negative GDP
Obama:
ends Bush's recession in 6 months
has 27 months of job creation EVEN WITH huge reductions in public employment and Republithugs attempts to derail the recovery any way they can including sitting on the Transportation bill.
Republithugs: Job Killing Machine
Didnt Clinton have a Republican Congress for most of his presidency? Didnt Bush have a Democratic congress for most of his presidency?cFacts suck when they shoot your argument all to hell, dont they boy?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12062
Jun 26, 2012
 
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did I go wrong boy?
apparently by disagreeing with Oregon.....lol..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12063
Jun 26, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are anti-American, fascist filth. You swallow the anti-American Bishop Romputz garbage day in and day out because you are a frightened little putz hiding under the bed waiting for the blue helmets to knock down your piddling little door.
You are the troll and you know it. You troll these threads planting lies on behalf of anti-Christian, anti-American Bishop Romputz who has declared war on the truth. Romputz is the biggest liar ever to run for political office in the modern era.
Romputz is an even bigger liar than Nixon. He is a filthy man and he is perfect for your Messiah complex to worship.
You just keep funnier and funnier each day little boy.
Everything you describe is exactly what Obammy and the dems dream of and are working towards each day. Anybody who associates with conviced terrorists, racists and criminals cannot be trusted. And idiots like you and the other brain dead zombies worship him. I wouldnt be surprised to find you rubbing your pathetic little weiner to his picture before bed each night, after saying your prayers to him of course. The hypocrisy of the likes of you calling someone on the right "anti-christian" is amazing to behold. Keep it up troll, you are a constant source of entertainment. Do you get paid for this by the way?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12064
Jun 26, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> apparently by disagreeing with Oregon.....lol..
Ha! true, how dare I have a different opinion!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12065
Jun 26, 2012
 
Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah right! Did Karl Rove Leave His Wife For Jeff Gannon? Pensito Review
Dec 31, 2009 ... Gannon was the fake reporter who was mysteriously given a pass to sit in on ... a
second career as a male prostitute whose nom de ho was Bulldog....[When] Jeff
Gannon, White House “reporter” for Talon “News,” was .... sexed up both
doughboy Karl and Cumguzzling Dumbya himself on a regular basis.
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/12/31/did-k... - 52k -
Looks like Suxboy invented a new character to use.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,061 - 11,080 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Buda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Buda Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••