Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Bucyrus Forum

Comments (Page 360)

Showing posts 7,181 - 7,200 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Somebody just highjacked Che's screen name. Che if youre out there, somebody is using your name.
But who really cares. He's a douchelord anyway.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there is an option other than borrowing money to pay for the things we do. We could just pay cash for it. I know you guys are allergic to the idea, but it works.
so brilliant of you for a suggestion to print money that history already records as epic failure.

no surprise condidering the source

Recently (70 tears ago) In Germany it took a wheelbarrow as use for a wallet. Runaway inflation and devalueing of the Gertman Marc
had a beer costing a entire handful of Marcs, bread requiring Macrs equal to size of the loaf.

Germany had gone on a printing spree to pay for war, and devalued it's money to point of worthless.

You brilliant pinheads who want to emulate epic failure again on purpose, well as Clint said.....you must be let go.

And having to be forced to print money because you are blowing trillions because of failed politics of redistribution, is a crime on future generations.

It took Germany many years to recover from such disaster.

The USA debt already exceeds Europes entire debt created by failed network of countries.

But what the heck....you brilliant lawyers want to break your own Guinness Record of debt by triple, so the entire would cound not create that much debt collectively to take away the title of THE BRILLIANT ONE.

So the time has come to fire the lawyer; and replace him with a proven businessman.

This post of yours proves lawyers are clueless how business works; and NO there is no such thing as a money tree.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I didn't even realize he was referring to such a COMPLETE DUMBASS IDEA OF PRINTING MORE MONEY....

Justifies my suggestion of completely ignoring this douchelord.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my. Now Fred is arguing over the mailing address of a haunted house. I really thought it would take longer than this to unwind you, Fred.
Its Friday. Getting close to absolution ceremonies.

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying Ceasar can't do anything about this because he carries no weight? Since afterall, who is gonna loan him all these trillions to do all these fantastically wonderful noble things with?
economical downfall started 40years with OPIC(Overseas Private Investment Corporation) which was nothing that a legal back door for export US Jobs to Overseas markets and ever since no body has shut the flow off and that would go its the principles of Free Market unfortuantely other countries in the Global Marxist Economy dont agree with free market principle like China but when Obama tried to kill OPIC it received opposition in the House of Representives, I just alot of people are going to be moving to China if they want jobs, and Romney is for the Idea proved that at Bain Capital.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
There is going to be mass murder in the ballot box for the Democratic Senate and White House.
Funeral on 1/21/13
Obituary by Mitt Romney.
You forgot R.I.P. Hard working middle class Americans.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot R.I.P. Hard working middle class Americans.
how so....honestly explain

I guess I must be close minded; but last night I saw an expertly excuted program on TV, where Mitt Romney closed the evening with what I considered a very good speech.

Clint made light of a very serious situation; and Rubio just told you reality.

What could you disagree with?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying Ceasar can't do anything about this because he carries no weight? Since afterall, who is gonna loan him all these trillions to do all these fantastically wonderful noble things with?
Climb down off your high cousin. You are a but a toothless hooptie holding a misspelled propganda sign at a Tea Party rally. You live in a catch phrase bubble that has nothing to do with the majority...say it with me...majority of Americans who voted for the hero who got Bin Laden. America has left you back standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier with a "Mission Accomplished" banner hanging ironically behind you. Bye bye Mayberry for Jesus. You had your big day in the sun and hard working Americans are still digging us out of the 8 year disaster that you inflicted on this nation with the stammering idiot you elected last time. At least your current Commander and Chief...that's right, that mean old black man is YOUR Commander and Chief...but anyway, at least our guy can form whole sentences.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Climb down off your high cousin. You are a but a toothless hooptie holding a misspelled propganda sign at a Tea Party rally. You live in a catch phrase bubble that has nothing to do with the majority...say it with me...majority of Americans who voted for the hero who got Bin Laden. America has left you back standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier with a "Mission Accomplished" banner hanging ironically behind you. Bye bye Mayberry for Jesus. You had your big day in the sun and hard working Americans are still digging us out of the 8 year disaster that you inflicted on this nation with the stammering idiot you elected last time. At least your current Commander and Chief...that's right, that mean old black man is YOUR Commander and Chief...but anyway, at least our guy can form whole sentences.
It's Commander IN Chief, you moron. And if you're not in the military, he doesn't "command" anything in your life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>It's Commander IN Chief, you moron. And if you're not in the military, he doesn't "command" anything in your life.
he has 1/3 of the economy by law under the Humphrey–Hawkins Full Employment Act which amended the Employment Act of 1946 Overall, the Act sought to formalize (and to expand Congress's role in) the economic policy process, as governed by the Federal Reserve and the President.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Employment_...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so brilliant of you for a suggestion to print money that history already records as epic failure.
Where did I suggest that we print money? You guys can't help but make stuff up.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
I didn't even realize he was referring to such a COMPLETE DUMBASS IDEA OF PRINTING MORE MONEY....
Justifies my suggestion of completely ignoring this douchelord.
That's because I wasn't. Perhaps you should stop getting your information from realityspeaks. He's about as reliable as FoxNews.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I suggest that we print money? You guys can't help but make stuff up.
re-read your post 7895

so you told you Mr. Brilliance

everybody re-read it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
re-read your post 7895
so you told you Mr. Brilliance
everybody re-read it.
I don't know what "so you told you Mr. Brilliance" means.

But I will do you one better than re-reading it. I will re-post it:
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there is an option other than borrowing money to pay for the things we do. We could just pay cash for it. I know you guys are allergic to the idea, but it works.
Now, all-knowing, super-rich, Eagle Scout; tell me where it says that we should print money?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Score one for democracy (and shove it up yer asses Messrs Husted and Blackwell):

http://www.recordpub.com/news/article/5212816

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Score one for democracy (and shove it up yer asses Messrs Husted and Blackwell):
http://www.recordpub.com/news/article/5212816
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
woof
Whatever happened to Voting DAY?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Democrats own California.

California OKs driver's licenses for some undocumented immigrants

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48860018/ns/us_...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever happened to Voting DAY?
Whatever happened to the poll tax?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>It's Commander IN Chief, you moron. And if you're not in the military, he doesn't "command" anything in your life.
What street is that haunted house on?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to the poll tax?
Apples and oranges.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,181 - 7,200 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bucyrus Discussions

Search the Bucyrus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 12 hr mjjcpa 170
Iron Order MCiron (Oct '13) Apr 17 Roofer 6
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
Brandon kempt? Apr 14 Highhh 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
stolen Apr 11 hotmam 1
kudos to the po po Apr 10 Greatful 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bucyrus Jobs

•••
•••
•••