First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Attention underage kids

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Apr 2, 2011
If you wanna party, if you wanna drink, if you wanna do a line in the bathroom, then tric bar is the place for you! My one question is: how in the hell are they getting away with these under 21 kids going in and drinking? Parents watch where you kids are because tric will allow your kids in to drink.
2 posts removed
Haha

Mount Morris, MI

#10 Apr 2, 2011
Hear that health board? Smoking and underage consumption.
Cranky

Elkins, WV

#11 Apr 3, 2011
I prefer the Starting Line in Tennerton. A more mature and non-drama bar! No kids usually!
1 post removed
Eagles

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Apr 4, 2011
The Eagles Club is a nice place to go. they have great pool tables and the cheapest in town. The people there are all very friendly and never any drama issues. They are running a great membership fee right now as well. You can enter as a guest 3 times and see how you like it. Eagles does alot of great things for this town and they always have things going on as far as auctions, bingo, cash give aways, dinners, band every sat night and pool tournament friday nights.
Local Drinker

Lodi, WI

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Tric good name for that place. Nothing but guys who wAna be women and nasty Copenhagen chewing lesboes who wAna be men. Patron beware watch your drink and never go to the bath room alone and never never never sit on the toilets .
hey

Elkins, WV

#15 Apr 4, 2011
the hillbilly grill has great steak and it is not a bar.but they do serve beer,whiskey,well pretty much everthing.
1 post removed
Blah

Buckhannon, WV

#17 Apr 4, 2011
Tric bar is run by a psycho, Bottoms Up is trashy, Allburghers is run by lazy people, Outlaw is drama filled, and Gary and Alice's just plain sucks. Kanawha isn't bad, kinda laid back. Starting line is alright, I think everyone is kind of migrating there.
Local Drinker

Lodi, WI

#18 Apr 4, 2011
Starting line does have up to date bathrooms. The eagles club has a lot of good people that goes there and never any trouble. Gary & Alice are good folks . The moose is ran by an idiot and dawns punk boyfriend always there drinking for free. Tric uhhh just nasty. Kanawha is ok.
1 post removed
Bars

Buckhannon, WV

#20 Apr 4, 2011
Starting line is an ok place. kanawha is ok but the owner is a rude old man and prices are highest there. bottoms up, gary and alice's, and whistle stop are all trashy places. Outlaw is totally scarey and i would never leave my drink anywhere in there. Eagles is a great laid back place. Denlins is a nice country bar and has great people there.
nah

Rachel, WV

#21 Apr 5, 2011
lol Outlaw is not scary at all. It may have been in the recent past but they've changed alot.
5 posts removed
The Outlaw Saloon

Rachel, WV

#27 Apr 6, 2011
While we appreciate the support, we wish you wouldn't write things against Tric or any other bars in town. We don't want ANY bad blood with ANYONE, and we are all just trying to run our businesses and do the best job we can.
We think having a variety of places to go is great...something for everyone, you know? We should all work together to have a safe, fun time. Thanks everyone.
last call

United States

#28 Apr 6, 2011
The Outlaw Saloon wrote:
While we appreciate the support, we wish you wouldn't write things against Tric or any other bars in town. We don't want ANY bad blood with ANYONE, and we are all just trying to run our businesses and do the best job we can.
We think having a variety of places to go is great...something for everyone, you know? We should all work together to have a safe, fun time. Thanks everyone.
Very well said
1 post removed
Local Drinker

Lodi, WI

#30 Apr 7, 2011
Medical as in s t d ??? Tell us what you mean J.S
1 post removed
Make it rain Tric

Elkins, WV

#32 Apr 8, 2011
Whoever downs Tric bar has obviously not stopped by to find out themselves! There are a lot of college kids but that doesnt make it a bad place. that just means "adults" who are getting a degree want to dance and drink! As for underage drinking? Not happening at tric. I personally know people who go there underage to dance, have fun, shoot pool, and socialize! And Jess does not allow them to drink or she would kick them out or call the cops im sure! As for Drugs, i haven't seen or heard anything about that and i know the owner is against & has made that clear at the bar. The People who work there are great and fun to be around, there not trashy and neither is the bar. So please before you down Tric stop by and see for yourself that its a fun place to have fun!:) Sincerely B & A
5 posts removed
bullcrap

AOL

#38 Apr 8, 2011
Outlaw is not scary????!! Just look at their FB pictures! Horrifying!
6 posts removed
Jess S

United States

#45 Apr 11, 2011
Ur life must really suck since all u can do is run ur mouth about me. I have my name on my posts unlike ur stupid bleach blonde ass yea thats right I know who u are. How about instead of having computer balls u come see me face to face and we can solve this once and for all. Thats right u wont cause all u do is run ur lying two faced fake mouth talking trash on people u claim to be friends with. U wont come face to face cause u know very well that I have never had a problem with handling my business. U did this to ur self not me so women up and own that u jumped on a paycheck losing everyone and everything in ur life. U did this now u get to live with it. Know this u will not coming walking back in taking anything I am right here in ur way where I will be so whenever u feel froggy leap see what happens.
budweiser fan

Buckhannon, WV

#46 Apr 11, 2011
Jess S wrote:
Ur life must really suck since all u can do is run ur mouth about me. I have my name on my posts unlike ur stupid bleach blonde ass yea thats right I know who u are. How about instead of having computer balls u come see me face to face and we can solve this once and for all. Thats right u wont cause all u do is run ur lying two faced fake mouth talking trash on people u claim to be friends with. U wont come face to face cause u know very well that I have never had a problem with handling my business. U did this to ur self not me so women up and own that u jumped on a paycheck losing everyone and everything in ur life. U did this now u get to live with it. Know this u will not coming walking back in taking anything I am right here in ur way where I will be so whenever u feel froggy leap see what happens.
decent rant, but trying to read this gave me a headache.
Make it rain Tric

Elkins, WV

#47 Apr 11, 2011
Jess just ignore the drama on this web site. These people have nothing better to do then sit on here and trash talk. There just mad you are successful with your business and making good money with a great bar open! Im 20 years old and i go to your bar, im a good friend of yours and you sure as hell dont let me drink and you watch me and make sure no creepers cross that friendly linee!When guys offer to buy me drinks or try getting on my shit your right there to make it clear im only 20 and to watch what they say to me! And for that i thank you and your a great person so dont let the ignorance on this topic bring you down baby! LOVEYOU Jess & your bar it gives me a place to hangout, dance, and play pool. If it wasnt for your bar i could be selling drugs, selling my body on the streets, and dancing for pimps ;) thanks for having a bar so i dont end up like that haha Love always Brittany bitch!
Local drinker

Lodi, WI

#48 Apr 12, 2011
Wow you have children in the bar taking up for you. Why don't guys offer to buy you any drinks J . S ...It wouldn 't matter any way because men just isn't your flavour anymore. When r u going to women up and tell your friends & family bout you & her?
Make it rain Tric

Elkins, WV

#49 Apr 12, 2011
Local drinker wrote:
Wow you have children in the bar taking up for you. Why don't guys offer to buy you any drinks J . S ...It wouldn 't matter any way because men just isn't your flavour anymore. When r u going to women up and tell your friends & family bout you & her?
Really? Im 20 not a child! I take up for those who are not in the wrong! Why is her sex life any of your business, my business, or topixs business! Is it that important to you that you need to know if she likes females or males? Would it really change her as a person in anyway? Maybe its because you dont have a sex life? Did jess turn you down? Or is it your so pathetic you have no life and all you can do is sit on this website and trash talk someone about a guy or girl buying her a drink! She could probably get more guys/girls then you anyways! Get a life Loser!:) Love alwaysss Brittany

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please vote for Kurt Hall 44 min Concerned Citizen 3
Buhs loss to Lewis on the coaches 55 min lol poll 59
nttrain bar 1 hr Sweetie 23
Kaleb Loudin 1 hr Bree 27
holmes 1 hr KMD 20
easiest girls in buckhannob 2 hr Bree 6
Robert Karnes 5 hr Interested 6
Buckhannon Dating
Find my Match

Buckhannon Jobs

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buckhannon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buckhannon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]