Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Judged:

If you wanna party, if you wanna drink, if you wanna do a line in the bathroom, then tric bar is the place for you! My one question is: how in the hell are they getting away with these under 21 kids going in and drinking? Parents watch where you kids are because tric will allow your kids in to drink.
2 posts removed
Haha

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Judged:

Hear that health board? Smoking and underage consumption.
Cranky

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

I prefer the Starting Line in Tennerton. A more mature and non-drama bar! No kids usually!
1 post removed
Eagles

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

The Eagles Club is a nice place to go. they have great pool tables and the cheapest in town. The people there are all very friendly and never any drama issues. They are running a great membership fee right now as well. You can enter as a guest 3 times and see how you like it. Eagles does alot of great things for this town and they always have things going on as far as auctions, bingo, cash give aways, dinners, band every sat night and pool tournament friday nights.
Local Drinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Tric good name for that place. Nothing but guys who wAna be women and nasty Copenhagen chewing lesboes who wAna be men. Patron beware watch your drink and never go to the bath room alone and never never never sit on the toilets .
hey

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

the hillbilly grill has great steak and it is not a bar.but they do serve beer,whiskey,well pretty much everthing.
1 post removed
Blah

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Tric bar is run by a psycho, Bottoms Up is trashy, Allburghers is run by lazy people, Outlaw is drama filled, and Gary and Alice's just plain sucks. Kanawha isn't bad, kinda laid back. Starting line is alright, I think everyone is kind of migrating there.
Local Drinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Starting line does have up to date bathrooms. The eagles club has a lot of good people that goes there and never any trouble. Gary & Alice are good folks . The moose is ran by an idiot and dawns punk boyfriend always there drinking for free. Tric uhhh just nasty. Kanawha is ok.
1 post removed
Bars

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Starting line is an ok place. kanawha is ok but the owner is a rude old man and prices are highest there. bottoms up, gary and alice's, and whistle stop are all trashy places. Outlaw is totally scarey and i would never leave my drink anywhere in there. Eagles is a great laid back place. Denlins is a nice country bar and has great people there.
nah

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

lol Outlaw is not scary at all. It may have been in the recent past but they've changed alot.
5 posts removed
The Outlaw Saloon

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

While we appreciate the support, we wish you wouldn't write things against Tric or any other bars in town. We don't want ANY bad blood with ANYONE, and we are all just trying to run our businesses and do the best job we can.
We think having a variety of places to go is great...something for everyone, you know? We should all work together to have a safe, fun time. Thanks everyone.
last call

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

The Outlaw Saloon wrote:
While we appreciate the support, we wish you wouldn't write things against Tric or any other bars in town. We don't want ANY bad blood with ANYONE, and we are all just trying to run our businesses and do the best job we can.
We think having a variety of places to go is great...something for everyone, you know? We should all work together to have a safe, fun time. Thanks everyone.
Very well said
1 post removed
Local Drinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Medical as in s t d ??? Tell us what you mean J.S
1 post removed
Make it rain Tric

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Whoever downs Tric bar has obviously not stopped by to find out themselves! There are a lot of college kids but that doesnt make it a bad place. that just means "adults" who are getting a degree want to dance and drink! As for underage drinking? Not happening at tric. I personally know people who go there underage to dance, have fun, shoot pool, and socialize! And Jess does not allow them to drink or she would kick them out or call the cops im sure! As for Drugs, i haven't seen or heard anything about that and i know the owner is against & has made that clear at the bar. The People who work there are great and fun to be around, there not trashy and neither is the bar. So please before you down Tric stop by and see for yourself that its a fun place to have fun!:) Sincerely B & A
5 posts removed
bullcrap

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Outlaw is not scary????!! Just look at their FB pictures! Horrifying!
6 posts removed
Jess S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Ur life must really suck since all u can do is run ur mouth about me. I have my name on my posts unlike ur stupid bleach blonde ass yea thats right I know who u are. How about instead of having computer balls u come see me face to face and we can solve this once and for all. Thats right u wont cause all u do is run ur lying two faced fake mouth talking trash on people u claim to be friends with. U wont come face to face cause u know very well that I have never had a problem with handling my business. U did this to ur self not me so women up and own that u jumped on a paycheck losing everyone and everything in ur life. U did this now u get to live with it. Know this u will not coming walking back in taking anything I am right here in ur way where I will be so whenever u feel froggy leap see what happens.
budweiser fan

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Jess S wrote:
Ur life must really suck since all u can do is run ur mouth about me. I have my name on my posts unlike ur stupid bleach blonde ass yea thats right I know who u are. How about instead of having computer balls u come see me face to face and we can solve this once and for all. Thats right u wont cause all u do is run ur lying two faced fake mouth talking trash on people u claim to be friends with. U wont come face to face cause u know very well that I have never had a problem with handling my business. U did this to ur self not me so women up and own that u jumped on a paycheck losing everyone and everything in ur life. U did this now u get to live with it. Know this u will not coming walking back in taking anything I am right here in ur way where I will be so whenever u feel froggy leap see what happens.
decent rant, but trying to read this gave me a headache.
Make it rain Tric

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Jess just ignore the drama on this web site. These people have nothing better to do then sit on here and trash talk. There just mad you are successful with your business and making good money with a great bar open! Im 20 years old and i go to your bar, im a good friend of yours and you sure as hell dont let me drink and you watch me and make sure no creepers cross that friendly linee!When guys offer to buy me drinks or try getting on my shit your right there to make it clear im only 20 and to watch what they say to me! And for that i thank you and your a great person so dont let the ignorance on this topic bring you down baby! LOVEYOU Jess & your bar it gives me a place to hangout, dance, and play pool. If it wasnt for your bar i could be selling drugs, selling my body on the streets, and dancing for pimps ;) thanks for having a bar so i dont end up like that haha Love always Brittany bitch!
Local drinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

Wow you have children in the bar taking up for you. Why don't guys offer to buy you any drinks J . S ...It wouldn 't matter any way because men just isn't your flavour anymore. When r u going to women up and tell your friends & family bout you & her?
Make it rain Tric

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

Local drinker wrote:
Wow you have children in the bar taking up for you. Why don't guys offer to buy you any drinks J . S ...It wouldn 't matter any way because men just isn't your flavour anymore. When r u going to women up and tell your friends & family bout you & her?
Really? Im 20 not a child! I take up for those who are not in the wrong! Why is her sex life any of your business, my business, or topixs business! Is it that important to you that you need to know if she likes females or males? Would it really change her as a person in anyway? Maybe its because you dont have a sex life? Did jess turn you down? Or is it your so pathetic you have no life and all you can do is sit on this website and trash talk someone about a guy or girl buying her a drink! She could probably get more guys/girls then you anyways! Get a life Loser!:) Love alwaysss Brittany

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 54,185
satellite pools 1 hr disgrace 3
might lows improve now 1 hr Woodrow George 2
iga 2 hr to honest 12
Scott Davis 4 hr Hypocrite 2
tara tara tara 4 hr mhmmm 13
Who got run over? 6 hr disgrace 20
Why is Veronica such a drag? 6 hr disgrace 3
Zachary Crawford. 11 hr he better rot in jail 11
•••
•••
•••
•••