henry

Elkins, WV

#43 Aug 11, 2012
Moose Mem wrote:
Happy Birthday on the Moose what a party and the Moose paid for half of it. Where else can you go and order 3 beers an OJ and volka another mixed drink and 3 shots for 6 bucks. "Bullshit" Happen more than once this evening, lets just hope their as generous on our birthdays. Also was the 598's ticket only to pay for a beer or a shot or a mixed drink with only one shot, not happening that way. Plus anyone else notice all the 598's and the free drink coupons the bartender and their special others have you know they are writing them for each other and taking all the 598's that are turned in. I suggest get rid of the coupon ticket and the tabs before Posey gets back. Why the tabs you ask, because the girls make a show at taking the credit cards and writing drinks down but they are not always ringing up the drinks, because their tips are bigger if they don't charge certain people the right amount. The one that are charged the right amount the girls pocket some of that money. Get rid of the tabs and see how much more money you bring in. Sick of having to pay for all my drinks and they drink free most of the time. Sure they paid cash while the officer was sitting there but boy did they all have a good free time later. Place is starting to suck.
Who are you.. The Moose police?
Moose Police

Elkins, WV

#44 Aug 11, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you.. The Moose police?
I sure am and I hope more people start watching your every move. you are nothing but a lying thief when you steal from your place of business. You cheat and screw the register every night you work and I say you because this is Dawn or Stef and you all do it including Hope now. I think all new bartenders should be hired and new cameras installed and the tabs need to go. Time to start fireing and hiring new girls that won't steal and give free shit away, which by the way is stealing. Cameras Cameras Cameras hear that.
henry

Elkins, WV

#45 Aug 11, 2012
You're just another drunk. See stupid ones every day.
greta

Elkins, WV

#46 Aug 12, 2012
I agree the girls give away drinks, but who ever is in charge of these bartenders needs held accountable for not watching them and training them like they should be. Now... Who are they giving the drinks too? Let's hear about that?
tommy girl

Elkins, WV

#47 Aug 17, 2012
No one wants to speak up and share the info?
champagne

Buckhannon, WV

#48 Aug 19, 2012
Are there any Mixologists in Buckhannon?
sugar

Elkins, WV

#49 Aug 19, 2012
There was a cute man working the bar at the Moose this weekend named Ed. Finally, they get one right. Very polite, knows what he's doing. Nice!
Biker chick

Elkins, WV

#50 Aug 25, 2012
sugar wrote:
There was a cute man working the bar at the Moose this weekend named Ed. Finally, they get one right. Very polite, knows what he's doing. Nice!
Are u kidding he is one of the biggest or should i say smallest liars and cheaters in upshur co
good news

Elkins, WV

#51 Aug 26, 2012
That sounds like sour grapes. What's your problem?
niceandlittle

Buckhannon, WV

#52 Aug 27, 2012
hey over here , I need a bartending job many years experience and tons of refrences and I dont kiss ass and suck up Im good to everyone and get my job done and Im not from Buckhannon ,lmao ...And by the way Im not ugly either ...
CHRIS SMITH

Weston, WV

#53 Sep 5, 2012
I would like to comment to SUGAR, honey you got that right Ed is a very talented bartender, I have personally seen him in action. The moose is where I met and in love with him. He knows his stuff!
CHRIS SMITH

Weston, WV

#54 Sep 5, 2012
One more thing whats up with people not using their real names? Just curious!
biker

Elkins, WV

#55 Sep 5, 2012
CHRIS SMITH wrote:
I would like to comment to SUGAR, honey you got that right Ed is a very talented bartender, I have personally seen him in action. The moose is where I met and in love with him. He knows his stuff!
Really..that why you divorcing him?
CHRIS SMITH

Weston, WV

#56 Sep 5, 2012
biker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..that why you divorcing him?
divoricing him has nothing to do with (TOPIC) BARTENDING SKILLS!!!!
biker

Elkins, WV

#57 Sep 5, 2012
CHRIS SMITH wrote:
<quoted text>divoricing him has nothing to do with (TOPIC) BARTENDING SKILLS!!!!
Whatever you say ex-to-be.
Lost One

Elkins, WV

#58 Sep 6, 2012
I think Shane should become a bartender there. He would do a real good job and get tons of tips. Wait if he could put the bottle down. Please don't bring the Steph girl back she gets so hateful with everyone so she can close early. We have been forced to leave before 11 because she copes an a bad mood because she want to go home.
Smh

United States

#59 Sep 7, 2012
Im so tired of hearing about the moose lodge on here. If you don't like what's going on in there then you have a few options...
1. You can go to a meeting and express your concerns.
2. You can stop going in there and stop paying your dues.
3. Not go in there when there are bartenders working that you don't like.
4. Just deal with it.

What good does it do to come on topixs of all places and rant? Even though you don't like them they still have bills to pay. So don't judge until them until you have walked in their shoes! I've been a member for a long time and have seen many bartenders come and go from that place and I can tell you that the 3 they have now... They do a pretty damn good job in there. As long as they are doing their jobs they are going to be there. Yes they all do things that we don't like but so does everyone else. All your doing on here is fueling the damn fire. They read these forums and just laugh at them. You aren't hurting their feeling any. You just make them do things to see if their names are going to be on here the next day. Just stop giving them the attention that they are wanting.
lance

Elkins, WV

#60 Sep 8, 2012
Smh wrote:
Im so tired of hearing about the moose lodge on here. If you don't like what's going on in there then you have a few options...
1. You can go to a meeting and express your concerns.
2. You can stop going in there and stop paying your dues.
3. Not go in there when there are bartenders working that you don't like.
4. Just deal with it.

What good does it do to come on topixs of all places and rant? Even though you don't like them they still have bills to pay. So don't judge until them until you have walked in their shoes! I've been a member for a long time and have seen many bartenders come and go from that place and I can tell you that the 3 they have now... They do a pretty damn good job in there. As long as they are doing their jobs they are going to be there. Yes they all do things that we don't like but so does everyone else. All your doing on here is fueling the damn fire. They read these forums and just laugh at them. You aren't hurting their feeling any. You just make them do things to see if their names are going to be on here the next day. Just stop giving them the attention that they are wanting.
Moose can't afford too many more to quit paying their dues and stop coming in.
pointer

Elkins, WV

#61 Sep 8, 2012
Get rid of the damn officers who sit on their a## on the bar stools acting like they are the higher than thou attitude. Do nothing but run their mouths.Let's not forget them leaving a meeting and talking about everthing that goes on in there, the cook and waittress and the customers hear it all. H ell everyone knows whats going on before Rob even knows because one jerk tells everyone before he even says anything to Rob. I and everyone else are getting tired of hearing you run your mouth, do you not think your voice doesn't carry. Let us do our job, did you not retire to stay home and take care of bussiness, Wait! thats right you now have a job cleaning the Lodge right! Is that legal? Here is what is going to happen, Me and everyone else is going to start recording your lieing a ss and turn it in. Maybe just maybe we will get you working here too. How would you like that?
Tena Shannon

Buckhannon, WV

#62 Sep 9, 2012
[Pointer you need to learn how to spell. Or is that your ignorants coming out? I wish people would have the guts to put their name on here. Pointer if you knew what you were talking about, you would know I am the janitor not Bill.Try getting out of bed some Saturday or Sunday and you would see. I will even make some coffee.Oh, and get a life.QUOTE who="pointer"] Get rid of the damn officers who sit on their a## on the bar stools acting like they are the higher than thou attitude. Do nothing but run their mouths.Let's not forget them leaving a meeting and talking about everthing that goes on in there, the cook and waittress and the customers hear it all. H ell everyone knows whats going on before Rob even knows because one jerk tells everyone before he even says anything to Rob. I and everyone else are getting tired of hearing you run your mouth, do you not think your voice doesn't carry. Let us do our job, did you not retire to stay home and take care of bussiness, Wait! thats right you now have a job cleaning the Lodge right! Is that legal?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arbys-More like place to get laid 2 hr magnesium 14
Cops need to watch Taco Bell 2 hr Agreed 7
BU fan 3 hr BU Fan 5
the farrars 3 hr BuckQueen 2
Wendys In Buckhannon Part 2 4 hr mee 13
New outlet mall 5 hr kay 6
Megg's 6 hr excuse you 15
Buckhannon Dating
Find my Match

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buckhannon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buckhannon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:39 am PST

NFL10:39AM
RGIII: I'm here to help Washington Redskins win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: What Experts Are Saying About Washington
Bleacher Report 8:38 PM
Most Crucial Matchups in Steelers' Contest vs. Saints
Bleacher Report 9:04 PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?