Next Last
Charmaine

United States

#45 Aug 1, 2012
so u can email me but I can't email u.
Sin No More

Buckhannon, WV

#46 Aug 1, 2012
Just remember it ain't a sin unless you are lookin at a pic of the Pope!
TroyBoy

Mansfield, OH

#47 Aug 2, 2012
Charmaine wrote:
so u can email me but I can't email u.
Charmaine I'd email you back hunny n you could do it for me! troyfrederick2005@yahoo.com
Carson Yeager ESQ.

Elkins, WV

#48 Aug 2, 2012
My email is Imnotanalcoholictheygotomeetin gs@yahoo.com
Carson Yeager ESQ.

Elkins, WV

#49 Aug 2, 2012
That's meeting not meetings
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#50 Aug 2, 2012
lol troyboy. Ur so cute its funny
husky heartthrob

Buckhannon, WV

#51 Aug 2, 2012
I thought this topic was about jacking? Hoe did it get to be about two losers with an identity crisis? You both are dumbass punks so back to topic! DAMN!
Brad Daft

Bluefield, WV

#52 Aug 2, 2012
I like to put a fingerin my stink hole while I do it.
oh please

Buckhannon, WV

#53 Aug 2, 2012
There was a little boy on randolph street that played with mom's computer
Evilbreed

New York, NY

#54 Aug 2, 2012
husky heartthrob wrote:
I thought this topic was about jacking? Hoe did it get to be about two losers with an identity crisis? You both are dumbass punks so back to topic! DAMN!
So exactly how did you get them being loosers or punks out of all this?
TroyBoy

Columbus, OH

#55 Aug 3, 2012
shnookie wrote:
lol troyboy. Ur so cute its funny
So cute it's funny????
my 2 cents

Bruceton Mills, WV

#56 Aug 3, 2012
Evilbreed wrote:
<quoted text>So exactly how did you get them being loosers or punks out of all this?
and here come evilbreed to defend their honor. I cant speak for oher guy or girl but IMO the two fighting back and forth over who each other are is probably what he was referring to. Nothing to do with topic. couple girls fighting. What makes you a ....looser?
urright

Elkins, WV

#57 Aug 3, 2012
my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text> and here come evilbreed to defend their honor. I cant speak for oher guy or girl but IMO the two fighting back and forth over who each other are is probably what he was referring to. Nothing to do with topic. couple girls fighting. What makes you a ....looser?
Agree. BIG poop stirrer!
TTTT

Elkins, WV

#58 Aug 3, 2012
Brad Daft wrote:
I like to put a fingerin my stink hole while I do it.
At least I didn't grow up in a shitty housing project I grew up in a house.Hinkle Dr. ring a bell?
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#59 Aug 3, 2012
TroyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
So cute it's funny????
lol i was tryin to b funny an sarcastic at the same time but failed.
Evilbreed

New York, NY

#60 Aug 3, 2012
my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text> and here come evilbreed to defend their honor. I cant speak for oher guy or girl but IMO the two fighting back and forth over who each other are is probably what he was referring to. Nothing to do with topic. couple girls fighting. What makes you a ....looser?
Lmao well to begin with i wasnt defending anyones honor. But i am curious as to what makes you such an expert on loosers?oh and not to mention why is it you come at me like you know me when you sure as shit dont=)
husky heartthrob

Buckhannon, WV

#61 Aug 4, 2012
Evilbreed wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao well to begin with i wasnt defending anyones honor. But i am curious as to what makes you such an expert on loosers?oh and not to mention why is it you come at me like you know me when you sure as shit dont=)
knowing you makes me an expert......:)
my 2 cents

Buckhannon, WV

#62 Aug 4, 2012
husky heartthrob wrote:
<quoted text> knowing you makes me an expert......:)
Well if you do know him then you know he is a waste . Always in others buisness because he has no life. Likes to dog others to make self feel better. Be careful or he will meet you on the corner of punk and sissy after he gets off work at the ... sawmill and whoop some ass. Watch he will be on here soon enough talking out of the side of his neck sson enough. Chuck should have whooped your Topix trailer park ass when he had the chance. Should change your handle to interbreed to fit your welfare loser lifestyle. Next time mind your buisness and STFU. I know of noone EVER asking for your input. Now come on back with it you internet tuffguy. For the record you and I have met before so I know enough of you to know you are in fast a ..... looser :)
Carson Yeager ESQ.

Elkins, WV

#63 Aug 5, 2012
You really need some anger management people. Or "sin" some maybe you'll relax and not be so crabby. I'll be somewhere between sheetz and rite aid with my sign..... Relaxing
Barbour County

Mannington, WV

#64 Aug 5, 2012
Nope, not a sin. Maybe if some of our elected officials would give it a try Barbour County wouldn't be so laughable now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronnie winneburger is the man 1 hr Oh? 2
Halloween activities in buckhannon 1 hr Lodge 3
Buhs loss to Lewis on the coaches 2 hr Indians 58
Kaleb Loudin 8 hr oh really 9
Rob's Gym 11 hr Rig 77
Robert Karnes 11 hr Interested 4
Tyler Cunningham 13 hr April 31
Buckhannon Dating
Find my Match

Buckhannon Jobs