why do people lie

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

what does anyone know about him? any information is greatly appreciated :)thanks :)
yup

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

I know lots...ask away
think twice

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

I was around him a lot when he dated a girl a few years back named Angel the. One whodown works at mcdonalsds??if that's how he treats girls..stay away. They were always fighting and one of the last times I saw him he had his face busted up. Apparently he started getting abusive and she smacked the sh*t out of him. Hopefully since you're asking about him, it means she got out of that relationship..good for her. When I came back to town and saw her working I was wondering if that kid was his..hopefully not. I was around when he dated casey too..another abusive relationship. Maybe he's changed...probably not..he's a manwh*re and cheats a lot. At least that's how he was in high school.
think twice

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

* the one who works
his ex angel

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Look, ask him if you wanna know. Yeah, hes my ex. I really don't think its anyones buisness what happened in our relationship but I guess that's buckhannon for ya. Yes, I did work at mcdonalds and I am pregnant..NOT with his child. Im in a committed relationship. Has he cheated..yeah..in his past..everyone has a past including whoever started this. Im in no way justifying anything that he does or did..but I want left out of it. Im his ex..nothing more..
1 post removed
interesting

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

sounds like some girl looking for dirt. grow up and get a life.
who cares

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

what makes u think it's a girl..it could be a guy who's interested in a girl who might have an interest in dustin?..jus sayin
hmmmm

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Is he the guy that had an apt in hodgesville like last year and was dating a girl by the name of kristen Rice???
bob barker

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

hmmmm! you were the closest one with out going over. you will be the next contestant on the prices right
just another day

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

damn why dont u ho's give it a rest and throw them legs up in the air and relax around a real man
interesting

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

@who cares...what kind of guy uses smiley faces in their internet posts?
@hmm-yes its the same one.
@just another day -youre telling "ho's" to gibe it rest and throw them legs up?? You just showed intelligence there. Not every girl is a hoe. And not every girl would say he's a real man...
interesting

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

*give
ppl have 2 much free time

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

interesting wrote:
@who cares...what kind of guy uses smiley faces in their internet posts?
@hmm-yes its the same one.
@just another day -youre telling "ho's" to gibe it rest and throw them legs up?? You just showed intelligence there. Not every girl is a hoe. And not every girl would say he's a real man...
who cares didnt put a smiley face in their posts i think you need to get your eyes checked and your right not every girl say he's a real man because some of us live in buckhannon and god know's theres not 'real men' Here! jus a bunch of cheaters and manwhores who are afraid of commitment and dont want to have to limit themselves to being with one person!
interesting

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Apparently you got the comment wrong...I didn't say who cares used a smiley face...who cares asked how I knew it was a girl who started this and I answered their question with "what guy would use a smiley face?" Did you read that correctly?

Ya know I hear a lot of comments about there not being real men here...that's not true...maybe they're sick of girls who put on one personality and when they think they have him hooked doing a 180. Or maybe the girl is crazy as most seem in this town. As for having commitmentphobia...ever think maybe he had long term relationships and got screwed? Sometimes you should play the field to find out what kind of person they really want.
ppl hav 2 much free time

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

I see what your saying now bout the smiley thing but how i hate to say it i dont agree with your whole "has been in long term relatiosnhip and got screwed" i dont think that you should base new relationships or possible relationships with what has happened to you in the past,I think everyone should have an equa opportunity because in one way or another no 2 ppl are alike. Yea we all have our past and some of us has had more downs then ups and vice versa but I dont think what has happened in your past should be used against someone...and as for playing the field i think that me and you could possibly have different opinions on what that means and how you go about doing it,mr. botts which im assuming thats who you are please correct me if you dont mind
interesting

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Im not dustin...but that kind of made me laugh. However I am someone he knows. Yeah everyone deserves a fair chance but if he's not ready to give chances..why not move on? You have to ask yourself..have I really done anything to show what a good girlfriend id make? Maybe you've done the exact opposite...maybe what you think was showing him that had the opoosite effect. If he doesnt want to be committed to one person and you know this..you can't force him to be. Maybe you're not the kind of girl he's looking for...not being mean..just an honest thought.
ppl hav 2 much free time

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

well i thought maybe it was him from the way the replies was written sorry i was wrong and sorry but im a guy and im not interested in him or guys period and honestly if i ever was after reading this forum he def. wouldn't be my type not judging or anything but he doesnt sound like anyone that i'd like to be with too many problems for me and sounds like alot of drama and like he's far from ready to be in or get into a relationship
faceless internet drone

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

yeah (D)unstins cool I guess. I heard he once killed five Cuban Nationals for sport though.
interesting

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Well lmao if you are a guy and would be interested in a relationship with him..maybe you should check his preferences. Im sure it involves a vagina. As for drama...that's just about everyone in this town. Drama mostly stems from people not being able to keep their nose in their own buisness. Hense...this forum....
faceless internet drone

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

listen anyone's gay if you give them enough to drink. that's my theory anyways. "BALLS FOR LIFE"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got run over? 3 hr sad 17
Charmin Warner (Mar '12) 3 hr charmin warner 15
poor josh 4 hr whats wrong 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr fitness-guru 54,019
dont fall for it 7 hr Sfy 2
Why is Veronica such a drag? 10 hr Pickup Fun 0
Zachary Crawford. 10 hr yeah 10
Club Bobcat (Jan '12) 13 hr Tonya 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••