“I yam what I yam”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#122 Aug 13, 2012
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. But apparently the Stouts like to slam EVERYONE, cops included. One question: WHO SOLVED OBERG?????(uh yeah, cops).
Get a clue. Wake up, Stouts.
This thing is dividing your community. Seems like tragedies that affect and divide your community are becoming more frequent. From an outsider's point of view, I am going to go out on a limb and say your cops are losing control of your community. However, they need help. Parents must share the blame. Too many parents are affected by the "not my child" affliction. Doesn't seem to matter though. It seems like your community is, unfortunately, going to hell in a hand basket. Remember, Nero fiddled while Rome burned.
get real

Salem, WV

#123 Aug 13, 2012
america wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I read they killed josh. I sure don't see anything about Luke being one of their victims.
isnt that bad enough?
america

Elkins, WV

#124 Aug 13, 2012
get real wrote:
<quoted text>isnt that bad enough?
Yeah, I'd understand Josh's family protesting them closing not Luke's.
comment

Buckhannon, WV

#125 Aug 13, 2012
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. But apparently the Stouts like to slam EVERYONE, cops included. One question: WHO SOLVED OBERG?????(uh yeah, cops).
Get a clue. Wake up, Stouts.
yeah 6 months later, when people knew chino was the one who did it. also they refused a search for josh, oh i bet josh's family is just thanking them over and over for that one...now the number is at 2. cops refused luke's statement on chino last year and are refusing searches for luke, don't TELL me cops aren't to blame because it's b.s. wake up to the real world
comment

Buckhannon, WV

#126 Aug 13, 2012
they also refuse to take tips on the anonymous tip line unless names are stated, how helpful.
comment

Buckhannon, WV

#127 Aug 13, 2012
hope39 wrote:
Ok telling people to "toughen up" is very rude of you. In my message I was not rude or mean in any way. I just made an observation on what I have been seeing on facebook and seeing in town. I know people who work in the justice system here and I even know some state police and city police and they do NOT deserve to be slammed. They are hard working men just like everyone else, just trying to do their jobs and raise their families. And also slamming the news stations and people who work for them isn't right. If they want help bashing everyone isn't going to help. Channel 12 doesn't barely mention it any more because they were atacked daily on their fb page.
yeah because they lied, so they got called on it, not anyone's fault but theirs, and please, you don't know rude, let's wake up to the real world please. if you're going to make it here you do need to "toughen up" if that's rude wow grow up. oh no wait that must be "rude" too
Wondering

Elkins, WV

#128 Aug 13, 2012
comment wrote:
<quoted text>yeah 6 months later, when people knew chino was the one who did it. also they refused a search for josh, oh i bet josh's family is just thanking them over and over for that one...now the number is at 2. cops refused luke's statement on chino last year and are refusing searches for luke, don't TELL me cops aren't to blame because it's b.s. wake up to the real world
Blame game huh? So how did YOU contribute to finding Josh within those 6 months? Let's hear it right here.
post

Buckhannon, WV

#129 Aug 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame game huh? So how did YOU contribute to finding Josh within those 6 months? Let's hear it right here.
didn't know him and didn't hear but 1 thing about it, but police knew. how bout yourself? what did you do??
Anonymous

Clarksburg, WV

#130 Aug 13, 2012
No wonder law enforcement or the news won't help, Calm down, quit harrassing people when they don't do things the way you think they should. Alot of hard working good men are on the state police force. I am tired of the bashing of these hard working men. Believe me they are working on the case, they do not give out info during a case but they are working on it.
And one

Elkins, WV

#131 Aug 13, 2012
post wrote:
<quoted text>didn't know him and didn't hear but 1 thing about it, but police knew. how bout yourself? what did you do??
More than you did. Guarantee you that.
Supporter

Elkins, WV

#132 Aug 13, 2012
hope39 wrote:
No wonder law enforcement or the news won't help, Calm down, quit harrassing people when they don't do things the way you think they should. Alot of hard working good men are on the state police force. I am tired of the bashing of these hard working men. Believe me they are working on the case, they do not give out info during a case but they are working on it.
Yes and yes.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#133 Aug 14, 2012
Jen Ward wrote:
<quoted text>
This thing is dividing your community. Seems like tragedies that affect and divide your community are becoming more frequent. From an outsider's point of view, I am going to go out on a limb and say your cops are losing control of your community. However, they need help. Parents must share the blame. Too many parents are affected by the "not my child" affliction. Doesn't seem to matter though. It seems like your community is, unfortunately, going to hell in a hand basket. Remember, Nero fiddled while Rome burned.
why don't you keep your nose out of other people's business? who asked you?
Who knows

Penn Laird, VA

#134 Aug 14, 2012
comment wrote:
<quoted text>yeah 6 months later, when people knew chino was the one who did it. also they refused a search for josh, oh i bet josh's family is just thanking them over and over for that one...now the number is at 2. cops refused luke's statement on chino last year and are refusing searches for luke, don't TELL me cops aren't to blame because it's b.s. wake up to the real world
Do you really think that they weren't working on this case for 6 months, and all at once - POOF - it's solved? Do you really think the cops are going to give the families a written list of what they're doing, who they're talking to? Just because they don't, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. Complaining to everyone, including homeland security and senators, etc., isn't going to help - it will only piss them off (can't blame them). They found Josh without a dog sniffing, volunteer run search party - give them some credit and quit bitching about everything they do or don't do.

Just because Luke wanted to make a statement doesn't mean that would have changed a thing today - I can run to the police and swear that Joe Blow threatened to kill me, and Joe Blow will deny it, so without a witness to that or some evidence, it means nothing. Get a life
amaazed

Clarksburg, WV

#135 Aug 14, 2012
wow!.. i dont and cant blame no body for wat they are doing or how they are doing it ..i jus kno my heart is broke for the Stout family an the Oberg family ,, i wud prolly do the same thing if my child were missing ,,an for sum of you ta talk an put wat ya did on this site .. just crazy!,,,, I wish an hope the best for Luke he was a good kid maybe he wasnt perfect ,,,butt who is??.. hes still dont deserve all this bad talk.. jus sayin
Who knows

Penn Laird, VA

#136 Aug 14, 2012
I wish and hope and PRAY they find Luke safely, but some of the stuff that's being said on FB and here and other places is not helping the situation. No one is bad talking Luke - no matter who he was seeing, just like Josh, he certainly didn't deserve what may have happened, neither did Josh. You just have to use your head on some of these things - don't burn your bridges cause they may be the only road you have left to finding him.
get real

Salem, WV

#137 Aug 14, 2012
america wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'd understand Josh's family protesting them closing not Luke's.
i guess the fact that they had him killed is not good enought for you to eat there right
Wowwwwoooowww

Elkins, WV

#138 Aug 14, 2012
Someone told me that they threatened kelli's son. I don't know how old he is but I know he's under 10. I hope for lukes safety and hope he is found soon. Praying
get real

Salem, WV

#139 Aug 14, 2012
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should learn to read....Upshur County Teacher Arrested on Sexual Assault Charges
Posted: Aug 10, 2012 9:21 AM EDT
Updated: Aug 10, 2012 1:18 PM EDT
By Jeff Schrock, Randolph, Tucker and Upshur County Reporter - bio | email
BUCKHANNON -
The Upshur County Sheriff's Department arrested a Buckhannon man Thursday on sexual assault charges.
Thomas Lamb, 49, of Buckhannon is charged with sexual assault in the third degree. The criminal complaint said a 15-year-old girl states Lamb had sexual intercourse with her.
Lamb is a teacher at Buckhannon Upshur Intermediate School, according to a news release from the Upshur County Sheriff's Department.
Lamb was arraigned before Upshur County Magistrate Michael Coffman, and bail was set at $100,000.
He remains in the Tygart Valley Regional Jail.
If convicted he will face up to five years in prison.
so you have someone read to you
get real

Salem, WV

#140 Aug 14, 2012
Who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that they weren't working on this case for 6 months, and all at once - POOF - it's solved? Do you really think the cops are going to give the families a written list of what they're doing, who they're talking to? Just because they don't, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. Complaining to everyone, including homeland security and senators, etc., isn't going to help - it will only piss them off (can't blame them). They found Josh without a dog sniffing, volunteer run search party - give them some credit and quit bitching about everything they do or don't do.
Just because Luke wanted to make a statement doesn't mean that would have changed a thing today - I can run to the police and swear that Joe Blow threatened to kill me, and Joe Blow will deny it, so without a witness to that or some evidence, it means nothing. Get a life
who knows nothing""
america

New York, NY

#141 Aug 14, 2012
get real wrote:
<quoted text>i guess the fact that they had him killed is not good enought for you to eat there right
I've only eaten there once since its been open because my boss gave us a gift certificate and I personally didn't think it came close to being as goo as Maroma's. So, I never needed another reason not to eat there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robs Gym - Hometown CarCare - Hot Stuff Cool Th... 12 min Buckqueen 1
travel 24 min Buckqueen 3
hometown car care 29 min Buckqueen 9
Pa 57 min Buckqueen 8
Sunday 1 hr Buckqueen 1
Why won't T&L Hot Dogs deliver? 4 hr BuckQueen 26
ResCare what a joke 8 hr old employee 17
Buckhannon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buckhannon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buckhannon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 am PST

ESPN 8:26AM
Shanahan: RG III, Cutler can be franchise QBs
Bleacher Report 8:35 AM
Chiefs vs. Steelers: Live Score and Analysis for Kansas City
Bleacher Report 8:49 AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Live Pittsburgh Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Live Dallas Score and Analysis
NBC Sports10:55 AM
Chiefs pull off fake field goal, but wind up settling for field goal anyway