Whale Wars should I feel bad?

Posted in the Brownwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charles the Hammer

Euless, TX

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Recently I have been watching Whale Wars on Animal Planet. I find myself cheering for the Japanese Whalers. The anti whaling activist tactics are criminal. The anti whaling activist are a bunch of touchy feely, tree hugging douchebags. Every time one of those idiots open their mouths it's like nails on a chalk board. I like it when they get emotional and cry its funny. Every single one of the crew are hippie losers. I like how the fat captain is willing to risk his crew members lives doing their retarded tactics. I want to know who funds them. When they get in their little inflatables and do an " action" I wish the Japanese would blow them out of the water. I bet all the crew members smell and the women don't shave their legs. I bet their is alot of STDs pass around between all those nasty hippies Anyway should I feel bad. Sure I'm all for banning whaling on species that are at risk. But these morons just piss me off. This one Austrailan loser was a father of two young children. Of course he didn't have a job to support them. Anyway he risked his life and the potential for spending years in prison to board a Japanese whaler. All the other moron activist are all for it. That's how consumed they are. I wonder how many people feel as I do and cheer for the Japanese.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2012
That was an inspiring and beautiful post.

Since: Sep 08

Coleman, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2012
it was racist and you know it

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2012
He did seem to favor the Japs, and everyone knows that those slant-eyed bastards are even more racist than good Christian white people.
Charles the Hammer

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 7, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
He did seem to favor the Japs, and everyone knows that those slant-eyed bastards are even more racist than good Christian white people.
I admit it I don't like whitey. You got me. I am an Africa ethno-centrist. Those activist better not ban catfish. I do like Japanese woman because they love you long time. But they usually say you to big cowboy.

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2012
That's bubba who said you were a racist scumbag. I don't use the race card because peckerwoods are very sensitive about it.
Just observing

New Braunfels, TX

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
That's bubba who said you were a racist scumbag. I don't use the race card because peckerwoods are very sensitive about it.
YOU ARE THE PECKERWODD you piece of human shit and you use the race card every goddam chance you can get, because thats basically all you got. You dont have shit upstairs you dumbass. YOUR a fuckinloser.
Charles the Hammer

Euless, TX

#9 Jul 8, 2012
How did this turn into racism. I think those anti whaling activist are funny losers. They have accomplished anything but my laughter at their follies. Go Japanese whalers. If I could purchase whale meat I would try it. I bet it's delicious. The activist are so serious, you would think they were trying to save the starving children of the world. When a whale gets killed they get all emotional and boo hoo. They hug each other for comfort. The ships must reek of Patchouli oil because you know they want to conserve water and don't bathe. My ultimate episode would be if the activist did another action and the the "Japs" got in their black ninja suits, threw throwing stars at the activist boats puncturing the hull thus disabling them. Then with Ninja super jumping ability jumped in the boats and kicked those hippies asses. While this is going on another group of ninjas go over to the activist ship sneak on board and knock that fat captains dentures out. Or maybe they could get Godzilla or Mothra to destroy the activist ship. I wonder if the hippies know that the carbons they are putting into the atmosphere by running their big ass ships is making the ozone hole bigger at the south pole. I guess they didn't think that through. Dumbasses. power to the people.
BLACK POWER.

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2012
Bubba called you a racist. I was commenting on how inspired I was by your post.

Then the Professor called me a peckerwood, but he misspelled it as Teabaggers are prone to do.
Charles the Hammer

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Whats a Peckerwood? Are Peckerwoods endangered and are being hunted by the Japs? Do hippies like Peckerwoods? Is that from the Picidae family? What is their natural habitat?
Just observing

New Braunfels, TX

#12 Jul 9, 2012
Charles the Hammer wrote:
Whats a Peckerwood? Are Peckerwoods endangered and are being hunted by the Japs? Do hippies like Peckerwoods? Is that from the Picidae family? What is their natural habitat?
Whats a peckerwood? Hezekiah! Thats a peckerwood, which is also synonymous with dumbass piece of shit, scumbag queerbait loser, uneducated lying dickweed, and clueless liberal shitwad.
LLC Etienne

Llano, TX

#13 Jul 9, 2012
In the last year, the Japanese whaling industry received $30 million of misdirected tsunami relief funds to bolster their efforts and deflect the Sea Shepherd.

This is on top of the annual $6 million subsidy from the Japanese government.

With this money, the whaling industry invests in high-tech defenses, including water cannons and LRADs (high decibel long range acoustical devices) designed to incapacitate recipients. They have aimed the LRAD at Sea Shepherd’s crew, including their helicopter pilot in flight. This is a true David and Goliath match-up since Sea Shepherd relies solely on donations. But David is winning - in the last several whaling seasons, the Japanese have slaughtered much fewer minke and fin whales than their planned quota, causing profit losses of tens of millions of dollars.

http://www.huliq.com/1/despite-odds-sea-sheph...
Charles the Hammer

Euless, TX

#14 Jul 9, 2012
I still think they are hippie douche nozzles. Of course I knew French Steve would be on the wrong side of this debate. French Steve you failed to mention the operating expenses of the Sea Shepherd and her sister ships. The information you provided is straight out of the activist mouths. Hardly credible. I haven't seen the deployment of the LRAD. The activist try to throw chains in the whalers prop. Board their ships. What are the Whalers suppose to do.

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Just observing wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a peckerwood? Hezekiah! Thats a peckerwood, which is also synonymous with dumbass piece of shit, scumbag queerbait loser, uneducated lying dickweed, and clueless liberal shitwad.
Why am I always having to educate you, Professor?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
LLC Etienne

Llano, TX

#16 Jul 9, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
In the last year, the Japanese whaling industry received $30 million of misdirected tsunami relief funds to bolster their efforts and deflect the Sea Shepherd.
With this money, the whaling industry invests in high-tech defenses, including water cannons and LRADs (high decibel long range acoustical devices) designed to incapacitate recipients. They have aimed the LRAD at Sea Shepherd’s crew, including their helicopter pilot in flight. This is a true David and Goliath match-up since Sea Shepherd relies solely on donations. But David is winning - in the last several whaling seasons, the Japanese have slaughtered much fewer minke and fin whales than their planned quota, causing profit losses of tens of millions of dollars.
http://www.huliq.com/1/despite-odds-sea-sheph...

Charles the Hammer

Euless, TX

#17 Jul 9, 2012
So what. What's your point. The activist are criminals who do not respective the sovereignty of the Japanese Flag. They are no better than pirates.
LLC Etienne

Llano, TX

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Charles the Hammer wrote:
Recently I have been watching Whale Wars on Animal Planet. I find myself cheering for the Japanese Whalers. The anti whaling activist tactics are criminal. The anti whaling activist are a bunch of touchy feely, tree hugging douchebags. Every time one of those idiots open their mouths it's like nails on a chalk board. I like it when they get emotional and cry its funny. Every single one of the crew are hippie losers. I like how the fat captain is willing to risk his crew members lives doing their retarded tactics. I want to know who funds them. When they get in their little inflatables and do an " action" I wish the Japanese would blow them out of the water. I bet all the crew members smell and the women don't shave their legs. I bet their is alot of STDs pass around between all those nasty hippies Anyway should I feel bad. Sure I'm all for banning whaling on species that are at risk. But these morons just piss me off. This one Austrailan loser was a father of two young children. Of course he didn't have a job to support them. Anyway he risked his life and the potential for spending years in prison to board a Japanese whaler. All the other moron activist are all for it. That's how consumed they are. I wonder how many people feel as I do and cheer for the Japanese.
Producers Paid Sea Shepherd $750K For ‘Whale Wars’ Access
http://www.ecorazzi.com/2012/01/11/producers-...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Deadliest Catch is even dumber, throw in Call of the Wildman, Swamp People, and Hoarders: Buried Alive and you have exactly the reason why most people in the US, including some of the responders on this forum, are some of the most ignorant sons of beaches in the world. Know what I mean? Not trying to disrespect anybody, its just something that I have noticed.
LLC Etienne

Llano, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Shaman wrote:
Deadliest Catch is even dumber, throw in Call of the Wildman, Swamp People, and Hoarders: Buried Alive and you have exactly the reason why most people in the US, including some of the responders on this forum, are some of the most ignorant sons of beaches in the world. Know what I mean? Not trying to disrespect anybody, its just something that I have noticed.
Conservative led Texas is a "Pay to Play" State ! Conservative Taxpayers & Politicians love subsidizing reality TV productions with tax dollars !

'Dallas' Renewed Thanks in Part to Monetary Incentives from Texas
Yahoo! Contributor Network
By Mark Whittington | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Sun, Jul 1, 2012

The Texas government works to attract businesses to the state, touting a business-friendly environment and offering financial incentives. According to the Abilene Report-News, that includes movie and film productions such as the TV show "Dallas."

http://news.yahoo.com/dallas-renewed-thanks-p...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21 Jul 10, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative led Texas is a "Pay to Play" State ! Conservative Taxpayers & Politicians love subsidizing reality TV productions with tax dollars !
'Dallas' Renewed Thanks in Part to Monetary Incentives from Texas
Yahoo! Contributor Network
By Mark Whittington | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Sun, Jul 1, 2012
The Texas government works to attract businesses to the state, touting a business-friendly environment and offering financial incentives. According to the Abilene Report-News, that includes movie and film productions such as the TV show "Dallas."
http://news.yahoo.com/dallas-renewed-thanks-p...
What is being said here? Whats your point? Explain please, your post makes no sense in the context of this tread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawmaker says official reviewing case of girl f... (Oct '07) Nov '14 LOL 3
Girl alleges sex abuse in Texas prison (Oct '07) Nov '14 Truth 2
Brown County Sheriff's Dept Corruption (Jun '13) Oct '14 suelovescarlyle 507
Underwood's B-B-Q in Brownwood, Texas Review (Jul '09) Sep '14 Scot 107
Rudy Taylor Liar Extraordinaire (Jul '12) Sep '14 Anonymous 19
Donnie Barnum - Citizen of the Year! (Nov '11) Jul '14 blckball 13
Review: Silver Fox Lounge Jul '14 sally 1
Brownwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brownwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brownwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brownwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys