Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts

Full story: HispanicTips

Leave a comment "Shocking news in Brownsville as a Cameron County jury has convicted former Grupo Mazz singer Joe Lopez of raping a young relative.
Comments
4,201 - 4,220 of 6,444 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 15
SAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

A Friend From The Past wrote:
<quoted text>
Mira Mija, No soy Americana, Soy Mexicana! No sabes nada. No que que pasa, es que no desea que personas sepan la verdad, así que vienes en este foro a distraer a personas.
It is high time to learn how to speak SPEAK and WRITE in ENGLISH......you are not in MEXICO eating tamales and riding a burro so communicate in the best language in the world because you are now in the best country in the world...the USA!
rogelio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

A Friend From The Past wrote:
I will reveal things about Blanca, I did not say that I hade any information on the trial. My information is the TRUTH about Blanca and her LIFE as a SO CALLED GOOD MOTHER! Say what you may, but the time will come soon, that all is revealed, including proof, with pics, once I get them scanned and uploaded. I will post the site once completed on this forum. Then people can judge for themselves and not have to rely on you for half the story!
This is not about Blanca being a bad mother.....it is about a famous TEJANO SINGER that was convicted for molesting his very own niece....wheather Blanca was a bad mother or good mother will not hide the fact that a jury found this pervert of JOE LOPEZ guilty and he was convicted of child molestation and now he faces a long prison sentence.....you can take a truck load of papers that may prove that Blanca was a bad mother but all those papers and $3.00 will only buy you a cup of coffee at STAR BUCKS.....and I'll bet you two to one that JOE LOPEZ will be in prison this CHRISTMAS and CHRISTMAS of 2009......MERRY CHRISTMAs!!!!!
Sonya

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

This is Blanca being a bad mother.....it is not about a famous TEJANO SINGER that was convicted for molesting his very own niece because he was set up ....Blanca was and is a bad mother or a mother that will hide the fact that she lied to the jury found JOE LOPEZ guilty of a crime that he didn't commit and he was convicted of child molestation and now he faces a long prison sentence because of a lie of a slu* that just wanted to get back to have sex with her boyfriend that she ran away with before she was sent to live with her father because her drug infested mother couldn't handle her.....and we will take a truck load of papers that may prove that Blanca and krystal lied and that Blanca was a bad mother and then we shall spend $3.00 to buy a cup of coffee at STAR BUCKS.....and I'll bet you two to one that JOE LOPEZ will be out of prison by CHRISTMAS of 2009......MERRY CHRISTMAs!!!!!
Crissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

SAL wrote:
<quoted text>It is high time to learn how to speak SPEAK and WRITE in ENGLISH......you are not in MEXICO eating tamales and riding a burro so communicate in the best language in the world because you are now in the best country in the world...the USA!
Idiot, if you had any SENSE you would see that A Friend From The Past, was responding to the FALSE ACCUSATION that she was a WHITE WOMEN! I'm sure that even though we are NOT IN MEXICO, we would still enjoy some Tamales!
Crissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Judged:

rogelio wrote:
<quoted text>This is not about Blanca being a bad mother.....it is about a famous TEJANO SINGER that was convicted for molesting his very own niece....wheather Blanca was a bad mother or good mother will not hide the fact that a jury found this pervert of JOE LOPEZ guilty and he was convicted of child molestation and now he faces a long prison sentence.....you can take a truck load of papers that may prove that Blanca was a bad mother but all those papers and $3.00 will only buy you a cup of coffee at STAR BUCKS.....and I'll bet you two to one that JOE LOPEZ will be in prison this CHRISTMAS and CHRISTMAS of 2009......MERRY CHRISTMAs!!!!!
Maybe so, BUT to come on this forum and pretend to be a good caring mother is a LAUGH!!!
robert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Crissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, if you had any SENSE you would see that A Friend From The Past, was responding to the FALSE ACCUSATION that she was a WHITE WOMEN! I'm sure that even though we are NOT IN MEXICO, we would still enjoy some Tamales!
Speak for yourself, you all do, we don't! We were born in the USA and thank GOD for that!
robert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

SAL wrote:
<quoted text>It is high time to learn how to speak SPEAK and WRITE in ENGLISH......you are not in MEXICO eating tamales and riding a burro so communicate in the best language in the world because you are now in the best country in the world...the USA!
WAy to go SAL.....it is high time for these people to embrace the ways of the USA and if that want to advance in our society, it is helpful to speak ENGLISH! It is them that have come to the best country in the world and now should learn the best language in the world....ENGLISH!
AUSTIN

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

All of Blanca's supporter is Jackie...Sal, Robert,Rogelio etc. Hey Jackie your going to run out of names pretty soon...Every time someone post something that's hits were it counts...You reply under a different name. What an IDIOT!!!!
BILLY BOB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

Crissy wrote:
<quoted text>
As the white people say"You can take a MEXICAN out of the barrio but you can not take the BARRIO out of the MEXICAN!" Once a tamale eater, always a tamale eater!"
Sonya

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

BILLY BOB wrote:
<quoted text>As the white people say"You can take a MEXICAN out of the barrio but you can not take the BARRIO out of the MEXICAN!" Once a tamale eater, always a tamale eater!"
So what is your point ?
Crissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

AUSTIN wrote:
All of Blanca's supporter is Jackie...Sal, Robert,Rogelio etc. Hey Jackie your going to run out of names pretty soon...Every time someone post something that's hits were it counts...You reply under a different name. What an IDIOT!!!!
Your totally right! She THINKS that she's fooling people, but we are know BETTER!!! LOL
Crissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

BILLY BOB wrote:
<quoted text>As the white people say"You can take a MEXICAN out of the barrio but you can not take the BARRIO out of the MEXICAN!" Once a tamale eater, always a tamale eater!"
BILLY BOB/ BLANCA BABOSA,
I bet your out looking for a place that sells tamales! BARRIO HO's don't know how to make them, they just eat the leftovers right out of the DUMPSTER!!!!!!
Crissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

robert wrote:
<quoted text>WAy to go SAL.....it is high time for these people to embrace the ways of the USA and if that want to advance in our society, it is helpful to speak ENGLISH! It is them that have come to the best country in the world and now should learn the best language in the world....ENGLISH!
OK IDIOT, What does your reply have to do with BLANCA being a BARRIO HO??????
Crissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

robert wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself, you all do, we don't! We were born in the USA and thank GOD for that!
So, I was born in the USA, too! My parents and grandparents were also! You would've had to know a lick of Spanish if you know about Blanca, the Old Baytown Barrio HO!
Dalia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Just checking out this forum after hearing a lot about all the bickering going back and forth from both camps. I don't know either side of the family, but I've notice that some things posted are really ridicules, for instance that being a bad mother has nothing to do with this. Hey, I strive to be a good mother and with God on my side, I think Ive done a fantastic job. This my opinion on this very topic. I feel that it a troubled child is acting out because of the lack of affection and attention. If there is no maternal bonding involved the child will then have issues. I'm not saying that Joe is innocent, I'm saying that had this child been my daughter, the first thing I would have done is seek help for her. I would NEVER send her to her father, first because at that age a child being a female goes through so many hormonal changes that a father does not understand. I'm sure that the child was not going to talk to her father about her menstrual cycle, about her sexual curiosity, and about boys. This is something that a mother should handle. I'm not saying that a father can not, however in our society Hispanic men don't care to discuss his little girl being a woman. Secondly, Joe supposedly had a history and with this girl being sexually active already Niece or Not, the combination of the two does not mix. I keep seeing that it doesn't matter what kind of relationship, the mother and child had, but in one sense it does. You can not change someone overnight and if mother had been there, she would have seen signs that her daughter was having problems. When a 13 or 14 old child is having sex and running away and then making supposed false allegations, then there's got to be a problem. I for one, would have sent my child to seek not only mental help but emotional help. You can not stop a child from just removing her from the situation, you have to fix the problem. Again I want to say that I am not defending Joe, but there are others to blame in this. Throwing the Blame on either side will not help. I would suspect that this child still has problems, because they do not just go away by themselves. Having a child at a young age and then the father does not want anything to do with the baby, that's another emotional blow to the child. This pattern will continue until reality sinks in a someone steps up as a true adult and take some responsibility for their actions. Joe is in jail, there is nothing else that you an do to him and talking trash about his wife isn't helping anyone. I know, I know! I'm going to be accused of being Tina, but all the same, who cares?
maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Dalia wrote:
Just checking out this forum after hearing a lot about all the bickering going back and forth from both camps. I don't know either side of the family, but I've notice that some things posted are really ridicules, for instance that being a bad mother has nothing to do with this. Hey, I strive to be a good mother and with God on my side, I think Ive done a fantastic job. This my opinion on this very topic. I feel that it a troubled child is acting out because of the lack of affection and attention. If there is no maternal bonding involved the child will then have issues. I'm not saying that Joe is innocent, I'm saying that had this child been my daughter, the first thing I would have done is seek help for her. I would NEVER send her to her father, first because at that age a child being a female goes through so many hormonal changes that a father does not understand. I'm sure that the child was not going to talk to her father about her menstrual cycle, about her sexual curiosity, and about boys. This is something that a mother should handle. I'm not saying that a father can not, however in our society Hispanic men don't care to discuss his little girl being a woman. Secondly, Joe supposedly had a history and with this girl being sexually active already Niece or Not, the combination of the two does not mix. I keep seeing that it doesn't matter what kind of relationship, the mother and child had, but in one sense it does. You can not change someone overnight and if mother had been there, she would have seen signs that her daughter was having problems. When a 13 or 14 old child is having sex and running away and then making supposed false allegations, then there's got to be a problem. I for one, would have sent my child to seek not only mental help but emotional help. You can not stop a child from just removing her from the situation, you have to fix the problem. Again I want to say that I am not defending Joe, but there are others to blame in this. Throwing the Blame on either side will not help. I would suspect that this child still has problems, because they do not just go away by themselves. Having a child at a young age and then the father does not want anything to do with the baby, that's another emotional blow to the child. This pattern will continue until reality sinks in a someone steps up as a true adult and take some responsibility for their actions. Joe is in jail, there is nothing else that you an do to him and talking trash about his wife isn't helping anyone. I know, I know! I'm going to be accused of being Tina, but all the same, who cares?
The D.A. of CAMERON deceided to take the charges brought up by KRYSTAL to the GRAND JURY....the GRAND JURY looked at the case and they saw fit that it was worth a trial.... if they had thought it was a weak case brought on by a young girl that they thought was not telling the truth they would have thrown the case out the window....the JURY heard BOTH SIDES of the case....they heard the lawyers that were defending JOE LOPEZ and the D.A. trying to get a conviction....the JURY handed out a GUILTY sentence....the JUDGE hearing the case could have handed him a lighter sentence but chose to give JOE LOPEZ a long, long sentence.....well THANK GOD we still have people that still think that the molestation or rape of a child is a very serious offense unlike some people that think that a famous TEJANO STAR should not have been convicted....THANK YOU LORD for putting this child molester of his very own niece for a lot of years! I know I will be accused of being BLANCA but who cares!
Crissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

OK Maria, so what does that response have to do with what Dalia was saying? People that go around the subject like Blanca, will be accused as being Blanca because that exactly what she does.
maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Crissy wrote:
OK Maria, so what does that response have to do with what Dalia was saying? People that go around the subject like Blanca, will be accused as being Blanca because that exactly what she does.
What does all this have to do with the price of tea in CHINA? Exactly....not a damn thing....your post that you use the name DALIA has nothing to do with the fact that JOE LOPEZ now sits in prison convicted of child molestation....that is the reality....the true facts of this case was HE, JOE LOPEZ, was on trial for the molestation of his very own niece and was found guilty....BLANCA was not on trial for being a bad mother....BLANCA is out in the free world and so is her daughter KRYSTAL...free as a bird....with the blessing of the D.A. of CAMERON COUNTY, THE GRAND JURY, THE JURY that heard his case and the state of TEXAS that will have him as their guest for several years.....whatever you, DALIA, SONYA, CRISSY, TINA amd others think about BLANCA being a bad mother and KRYSTAL being a liar does not matter a damn cent....that is only your opinion and the state of TEXAS will not release this PERVERT solely for your bias opinions....so cry all day that BLANCA is a bad mother....BIG DEAL.....so cry all day that KRYSTAL set him up....BIG DEAL....here is 50 cents....call somebody that gives a rat's ass!!!!!
lulu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

maria wrote:
<quoted text>What does all this have to do with the price of tea in CHINA? Exactly....not a damn thing....your post that you use the name DALIA has nothing to do with the fact that JOE LOPEZ now sits in prison convicted of child molestation....that is the reality....the true facts of this case was HE, JOE LOPEZ, was on trial for the molestation of his very own niece and was found guilty....BLANCA was not on trial for being a bad mother....BLANCA is out in the free world and so is her daughter KRYSTAL...free as a bird....with the blessing of the D.A. of CAMERON COUNTY, THE GRAND JURY, THE JURY that heard his case and the state of TEXAS that will have him as their guest for several years.....whatever you, DALIA, SONYA, CRISSY, TINA amd others think about BLANCA being a bad mother and KRYSTAL being a liar does not matter a damn cent....that is only your opinion and the state of TEXAS will not release this PERVERT solely for your bias opinions....so cry all day that BLANCA is a bad mother....BIG DEAL.....so cry all day that KRYSTAL set him up....BIG DEAL....here is 50 cents....call somebody that gives a rat's ass!!!!!
i think eveyone is just trying to say that blance was or is a bad mom and thats why krystal is the way she is..she did and needs help but i think its too late..she is a problem child.and parenting does have something to do with the way your children are..so in this case you know what i do give a rats ass cause it was all a lie..and yall know it...hahahahah
josie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

lulu wrote:
<quoted text>i think eveyone is just trying to say that blance was or is a bad mom and thats why krystal is the way she is..she did and needs help but i think its too late..she is a problem child.and parenting does have something to do with the way your children are..so in this case you know what i do give a rats ass cause it was all a lie..and yall know it...hahahahah
It seems that if the charges against JOE LOPEZ were all lies that the D.A. of CAMERON COUNTY, the GRAND JURY, the JURY and the JUDGE at the trial would have seen thru those lies and JOE LOPEZ's lawyers would have had an easy time to keep him out of prison.....maybe they should all be fired for believing the underage victim....you would think that SOMEBODY other than TINA and her friends would have seen thru those lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Brownsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••