First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Triple 7

Mckinney, TX

#21 Jan 29, 2010
I hope he gets out soon, I miss his music and for all you haters that probably wish you could get laid, shine you guys!!!!!!!
Nina Garza Louden

Arlington, TX

#22 Mar 7, 2010
I have always loved the group Mazz ! I do not believe that he hurt any child. Just like Micheal Jackson he was being targeted for his money!!!!!!!!!! Come on get real , why was the girl and her father living with Joe Lopez, they were poor and he was rich !! Case solved ! They just wanted money !!!!!!!!!! Money is greed and it will make you do some crazy stuff ! As for the DNA being on the girls shorts, I dont believe it, Joe Lopez could have any woman he wanted ! Just my opinion !!
Texas Gringo

Corpus Christi, TX

#23 Apr 30, 2010
I will defend your little girls and my 4 little girls with my life 24/7 (and am trained and very capable of doing it). My point is only this: Is this person rehabilitated? And can he reinter society and be an inspiration and a productive citizen? I don't know the answer to my questions. If the answer is in the affirmitave, then give him a chance, if NOT, then let him die in prison. Personally, I would prefer to err on the side of a second chance. If you disagree with me I will always respect your opinion.
Ramiro

Brownsville, TX

#24 May 18, 2010
All you f...ing haters don't even know what the hell went on with this man so stop with your stupid comments, if you don't know the facts, shut the f..k up. It is very apparent that all you haters blog sh.t because you have a f...ing computer, but truth of the matter is that all you believe is what you here in the news which is the same as gossip, once you here abuse, you start pointing fingers, you need to know the person before you can make a comment about him or her, if not, shut the f..k up.
antonio

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Jun 19, 2010
I sure am glad he's in prison. I hope he does not win any appeal. I never was a fan of this cocaine sniffing pervert.
maria

United States

#26 Aug 13, 2010
i believe Joe Lopez is innocent and i believe he was set up. since his reach they were after his money.
who-are-you-peop le

Houston, TX

#27 Aug 27, 2010
first of all, why do you people post comments on here to joe lopez as if he was sitting in jail reading these comments? do you know the number of websites and postings he'd have to go through just to get them all? i think you guys post them more so that other people will see what you wrote.

second of all, it's been four years later and you all are STILL talking about it! for those of you who believe he's innocent, tough! he was found guilty. with any luck, he'll get out in four years. well, almost three now.

for those of you who feel he's guilty, shut up already. he's already in jail! and with any luck, he won't get out until 2038.
nothing of what you waste your time saying will get him out any sooner or keep him in there for his full sentence. so all of you shut up already!

why don't you make this much effort for all the other child molestation cases that have sprung up in the news all across the valley? is it because joe lopez is a known name? why don't you all make as much effort for all the other poor children who's lives have also been tainted by a family member or even a stranger. why aren't you out there advocating for these children. or for the others claiming his innocence, why aren't you out there posting that these children are all lying as well?

this case is four years old. get over it already. the man is in jail and no one can change the outcome with all these stupid comments. why don't you go sign a petition instead to get him out and the other half sign one to keep him in and while you're at it, sign petitions for the other children of texas and the u.s. or better yet, go one step further and advocate for the children of the world who get molested and quit wasting your life on here. and always remember that whatever your stand on this case, it means sh** compared to what decision God has already made. so one last time, shut the hell up already and go help a person in need instead!
Eugenio

United States

#28 Dec 11, 2010
JOE is serving his prison sentance. Who out there making hateful remarks do not have their own errors throw the first stone.
Pimpo

Lubbock, TX

#29 Feb 9, 2011
juan wrote:
Why the hell would his sperm be on her HER shorts. Explain that to me .
He probablly just wacked off on them!
rs of new mexico

Ribera, NM

#30 Feb 12, 2011
I have a daughter who was raped by my brother in law at the age of 12, ten years ago, he only had a year of jail, some prison time, and is now a registered sex offender. are we so forgiving of a well known musician? yet we do not know his personal life style? yes we all loved his music-- You cant dismiss that he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Thats too much coincidence. I am saddened that Joe was a talented and handsome musician, and he knew better.. not once but twice.. we were harsh on tiger woods for having a " sexual problem" hard on Brett Favre for sexting and texting, and the list goes on and on with popular stars doing the wrong thing. Joe I am so disappointed in you, we loved your music., You broke the laws of god, the moral laws, and most of all taking the innocence of a child. You should not be asking forgiveness of the public but of God.
La tuya

Portland, OR

#31 Feb 23, 2011
How can you sit there and defend this pervert. He had sex with his own niece and he would do it to your daughter, sister wife or mother., given the chance. Swallow that!
The Man

Canton, TX

#32 Apr 10, 2011
Now that is deep. Lol urs truest Joe Lopez from behind the fence behine the bars, feels like motel 6 :/
fact

Matteson, IL

#33 Jul 9, 2011
juan wrote:
Why the hell would his sperm be on her HER shorts. Explain that to me .
maybe he was wearing them
fact

Matteson, IL

#34 Jul 9, 2011
ARASELY wrote:
<quoted text> POR QUE SU MUJER JUNTA CON ESTAS DROGISTAS MADRE Y HIJA ENTRE LAS TRES ASI LO PLANIARON.... SON UNAS VIVORAS,PERO LO PAGON DESPUES CUANDO SE LOS HAGAN AH ELLAS NO LES VA HA GUSTAR,POR QUE VA AH VER UNO /UNA MAS LISTAS QUE ELLAS, QUE LES VAN ASER LO MISMO, NUNCA SABEMOS .
eso es muy cierto
fact

Matteson, IL

#35 Jul 9, 2011
antonio wrote:
I sure am glad he's in prison. I hope he does not win any appeal. I never was a fan of this cocaine sniffing pervert.
if u aren't a fan why r u bad mouthing him,do u know for sure that he's a pervert and cocaine sniffer were u there doing it with him
Tejano

United States

#36 Jul 13, 2011
The man clams to be innocent, but was found guilty. Do we really trust our justice system? I suppose y'all believe Casey Anthany is innocent too! Texas, the only place in america that a woman can kill her children and get a away with it by reason of insanity. That's the justice system in Texas. Open your eyes people! Maybe he didn't do it, just maybe.
Vanessa Lopez

El Monte, CA

#37 Feb 1, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>if u aren't a fan why r u bad mouthing him,do u know for sure that he's a pervert and cocaine sniffer were u there doing it with him
Everyone here can have their opinion but in good and bad ill be by joe. The whole truth is coming out soon enough &we'll move on. For all you true loyal fans i ask just pray for Joe he loves his fans and Thank you for believing in him and for your support.
GARCIA FROM DALLAS

Dallas, TX

#38 Jan 7, 2013
HEY TO ALL THE FANS HE HAS HAD WHEN YOU STILL GOING TO WANT TO BE HIS FANS AGAIN AND WHEN HE GET OUT YOU STULL GOING TO GO AND SEE HIM SING AND IM GOING TO BE ONE OF HIS BAND MEMBERS PLAYING WITH THE BEST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul '14 Jill Marie Lutz 12
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
Faded memories #3 May '14 John Musisko 1
Review: Fay-West Medical - Nick Dileo MD (Aug '10) May '14 Hey 10
The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville (Jan '14) Feb '14 pgm 4
Railroad St (May '10) Feb '14 mickey carr J A... 7
a man's castle (Jan '10) Jan '14 Nick Mangini 4
Brownsville Dating
Find my Match

Brownsville Jobs