Scott Lavergne's arrest in Mickey Shunick case stuns hometown

Jul 8, 2012 Full story: The Shreveport Times 23

The streets of the Acadia Parish town where Brandon Scott Lavergne grew up were quiet Saturday morning, just two days after the former Church Point resident was charged with the murder and aggravated kidnapping of Mickey Shunick.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ReapWhatYouSow

Houston, TX

#23 Aug 11, 2012
HOUSTON -
Local 2 Investigates has learned detectives are looking into a possible connection between the deaths of two Louisiana women and the case of a missing teenager from Spring.

Ali Lowitzer, 16, disappeared after getting off the school bus just feet from her home on April 26, 2010.
Searches, tips and leads have never provided concrete evidence as to what happened to Lowitzer. But a source close to the investigation said one of the early tips in the case put a white pick-up truck in the area.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/New-leads-p...
had enough

Euless, TX

#24 Aug 11, 2012
ReapWhatYouSow wrote:
HOUSTON -
Local 2 Investigates has learned detectives are looking into a possible connection between the deaths of two Louisiana women and the case of a missing teenager from Spring.

Ali Lowitzer, 16, disappeared after getting off the school bus just feet from her home on April 26, 2010.
Searches, tips and leads have never provided concrete evidence as to what happened to Lowitzer. But a source close to the investigation said one of the early tips in the case put a white pick-up truck in the area.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/New-leads-p...
I'm sure they'll be more and more that come out. I just hope he confesses to all of them n tell them where their bodies are so the families can have some peace and finally bury their children.
robert

Springfield, MA

#25 Aug 12, 2012
had enough wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they'll be more and more that come out. I just hope he confesses to all of them n tell them where their bodies are so the families can have some peace and finally bury their children.
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broussard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Townsend Recovery Sucks (Feb '11) 11 hr Lillorena504 25
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) Wed Wondering 20
Trailer park off Soop Rd Wed Nikki 8
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) Dec 16 Get your Game on 237
Man arrested for murder of Judy Landry accused ... Dec 11 Bike 1
I have a girlfriend but I think I'm gay? please... (Jun '13) Dec 9 Ranma 26
Review: Asset Inventory Services Dec 8 Eugene Dean 1
Broussard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Broussard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Broussard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Broussard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]