Graffiti Attack

Posted in the Brookville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Lets Go Riot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2012
 
At the New Grandstand in the town park,What the hell's wrong with these young kids destroying County Property.

Is a new Gang in town with the letters BVR?

The News Examiner reports this,not a word from our local paper.
enlighten

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 18, 2012
 
Lets Go Riot wrote:
At the New Grandstand in the town park,What the hell's wrong with these young kids destroying County Property.
Is a new Gang in town with the letters BVR?
The News Examiner reports this,not a word from our local paper.
TOWN PROPERTY NOT COUNTY.
hatter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Have you seen all the buzzards down there,town or county property they need more dumpsters down there.the dumpsters are running over and the smell is attracting the Buzzards
Lets Go Riot

Hennepin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I hope when these Kids or Adults are found and CHARGED for their crimes the Judge in charge will make a example out of them.

Make them walk on Main St.right in front of the Court House with a Sign that they Destroyed Public Property.
helping hand

Hancock, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

my guess is that BVR stands for brookville riot i know a couple people i went to school with who post that stupid brookville riot stuff on Facebook..might wanna check that out
Pebbles

New Salisbury, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

helping hand wrote:
my guess is that BVR stands for brookville riot i know a couple people i went to school with who post that stupid brookville riot stuff on Facebook..might wanna check that out
Uh Oh.........
Sounds like Colunbine stuff......
What is their message or point?
Why destroy property?
I see sicko punks here.....
Girls and guys are just the same in this crime.
Road signs are spray painted or missing all over the county!
Pebbles

Since: Jun 12

Hancock, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i think it is stupidity and them just being dumb with nothing else better to do because they live in brookville.
Jack

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I say catch the little bastards and put them to work for the rest of the summer. They have way to much time on thei hands.
Junior

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 20, 2012
 
Jack wrote:
I say catch the little bastards and put them to work for the rest of the summer. They have way to much time on thei hands.
I AGREE!!!!
outside the box

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 20, 2012
 
Oh my, everyone run! The graffiti is attacking!
ohhsmartone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 21, 2012
 
whitewatervalley wrote:
i think it is stupidity and them just being dumb with nothing else better to do because they live in brookville.


They got places n things today ...teen club lmfao
SmallTownBS

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Lets Go Riot wrote:
I hope when these Kids or Adults are found and CHARGED for their crimes the Judge in charge will make a example out of them.
Make them walk on Main St.right in front of the Court House with a Sign that they Destroyed Public Property.
It's probably a relative or friend of the judge. It's Franklin County. What do you expect? Everyone knows everyone and the law is not upheld because of this. Always exceptions to the exceptions.
Just wonderin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

SmallTownBS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably a relative or friend of the judge. It's Franklin County. What do you expect? Everyone knows everyone and the law is not upheld because of this. Always exceptions to the exceptions.
Examples pls.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Brookville Forum right now

Search the Brookville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The next Sheriff (Sep '13) 3 hr big blue goose 88
70 year olds robbed OMG 11 hr just wondering 5
Homewrecker Sherri Schomber 13 hr Actually 21
Will there be a new Sheriff in town ? 14 hr get a grip 32
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Sat squeezers 1,285
Erika Grundy Apr 17 Location 5
Sinking highway in SE Indiana prompts closure Apr 16 Perry Mason 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brookville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brookville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••