'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#41295 Jun 3, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Another manufactured controversy
perpetuated by Anti-abortion activists!
I'm calling B/S on this one.
Statistics do not indicate that the US has a problem with sex-selective abortions, nor do they indicate an increasing gender discrepancy in the American birth rate. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control, the sex ratio — the number of baby boys born per 1,000 baby girls — has actually been decreasing slightly but steadily over the last 30 years. In 1983, 1,052 boys were born for every 1,000 girls born in the US; in 2009, 1,048 boys were born for every 1,000 girls. This is only indicative of a “growing problem” if by “growing problem" it's growing anti-abortion rights talking points...blah,blah,blah...
Don't hide behind statistics.
The issue is, is the sex of the child a legitimate condition to allow abortion?
It's a simple question.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#41296 Jun 3, 2012
OPERATION FAST AND FURIOUS UPDATE

Ken Berwitz

Sunday, 03 June 2012

THOMAS SOWELL CALLS OUT ERIC HOLDER

Ken Berwitz

The brilliant scholar and philosopher, Thomas Sowell, has called out the disgraceful toady and Obama sock-puppet, eric holder. And, it being Thomas Sowell doing the calling-out, he does it just about perfectly.

Here are some key excerpts from Mr. Sowell's deconstruction of holder.....but you do yourself a major favor and use the link I've provided to read every word:

----------

Here is the latest news about the Operation Fast and Furious scandal.

With the addition of Tom McClintock (R-CA), the number of congresspeople who are demanding that Attorney General eric holder resign, have signed a no-confidence resolution against him, or both, is now up to 132: 129 house members and 3 senators. That is just about one fourth of the entire congress of the United States.

http://partisan.blogs.hopelesslypartisan.com/...
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41297 Jun 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does womens health care have to do with it ???
And your over exageration of the rest is just funny....
The right-wingers have really no clue what Plant Parenthood is all about - how strangely sad
Chill Out

Oakland, CA

#41298 Jun 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
Ain't no worries about Obamas food stamp program ceasing..
He's trying to put us all on them...
Thank God, Only 5 months till November..
So you want to blame Obama for the Food Stamps increase?

The Treasury Department put the ‘total lost household wealth’ resulting from the “Bush Recession” at $19.2 trillion.
Gross Domestic Product:
The report notes the massive difference between the actual and potential GDP — now estimated at about $2.6 trillion, according to a January Congressional Budget Office report.
Unemployment:
The rate peaked at 10.1 percent in October 2009, but it’s still at 8.1 percent today. That’s 12.5 million people who are out of work, not saving for retirement and not contributing to the GDP.
Government bailouts:
The government has poured about $23 trillion into a host of programs and bailouts.
Lost household wealth:
With home prices tanking, the report estimates a loss of $7 trillion in the real estate industry. The stock market decline has brought another $11 trillion in losses, and retirement accounts have lost $3.4 trillion.
Human suffering:
It’s hard to put a dollar value on this. But the report found plenty of grim data to offer some insight: The Census Bureau’s 2010 estimate of 46.2 million people in poverty is the “largest number in the 52 years for which poverty estimates have been published.”

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#41299 Jun 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hide behind statistics.
The issue is, is the sex of the child a legitimate condition to allow abortion?
It's a simple question.
It's a simple question alright one that only exists in the minds of the regressive right.
Who primitive attitudes they wish on push on society.To
Limit proper education in such matters as to control behavior to suit
their distorted view of what freedom really is!

Brush mountain Ky

#41300 Jun 3, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
The right-wingers have really no clue what Plant Parenthood is all about - how strangely sad
They're regressive "AnnAgain" who live or wish to live in some time warp! They think Leave it to Beaver was how things really
were!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#41301 Jun 3, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of Plant Parenthood.

Now Planned Parenthood is a different story.

Brush mountain Ky

#41302 Jun 3, 2012
Idea's move a NATION FORWARD...If it wasn't for the New Deal
and it's Social Agenda.
You regressive wouldn't have a pot to pee in and you know it.
Don't stifle ideas embrace them move forward always move forward.
Sitting on your porch waiting for good times???
Is that what your about?
Jumping on every fantasy contrived by some goofball
with nothing better to do....Please?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41304 Jun 3, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How low are you willing to stoop with attacks on women's health care, nothing seems to be beneath you! Here is an idea for you and your right-wing ilk:
Vote straight Republican, the more religious and conservative, the better. Deregulate banks and Wall Street, abolish corporate taxes altogether. Deport 11 million illegals, bust every union in the country, make abortion illegal, wipe out medicare, welfare and food stamps, drill and frack in all 50 states, build coal plants everywhere and disband the EPA, invade Iran and Syria with boots on the ground simultaneously, and make Chrisianity and school prayer mandatory, burn every book that hints at evolution, lower the minimum wage, raise taxes on the poor and lower them to 2% for the rich, oh one more thing –‘open carry’ in every state. That’s how we get our country back – God is on our side!
What does women`s health care have to do with any of the above?
Although,a lot of what you think should be so done may have some legitimacy.Vote straight Republican is a good start.Most of the rest is B/S.

Brush mountain Ky

#41305 Jun 3, 2012
The ignigma...why you would choose to stand pat and let the rest of the world move froward is beyond me?
What's to be gained from freeze frame?
This country will always evolve and you must evolve with it or be left in the dust of ideologies lost.
You bellow fears of things that do not exist.Only
in make believe worlds of false prophets which words you follow so you may echo with some kind of perverted pride that your on the side of righteousness!
Why you fear change is puzzling to me?
Because all things change no matter what!

Brush mountain Ky

#41306 Jun 3, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What does women`s health care have to do with any of the above?
Although,a lot of what you think should be so done may have some legitimacy.Vote straight Republican is a good start.Most of the rest is B/S.
Whitehair I sincerely respect you! you always give your honest opinion.I appreciate that deeply.
Where I would disagree with you is voting straight ticket on either side is not good.
Somehow we must find the best man/woman for the job. A difficult task
I know.
But there must be people of reason out there who can compromise and get things done for the American people. Yes I know that's only wishful thinking on my part. But I am a DREAMER......TOFY :)
the worst

Hyden, KY

#41307 Jun 3, 2012
thing this nation is doing to destroy its people is the two party system, fighting each other for more power.and in the process forgetting about the people.using them as as= wipes.i think that come to a head very soon...

Brush mountain Ky

#41308 Jun 3, 2012
the worst wrote:
thing this nation is doing to destroy its people is the two party system, fighting each other for more power.and in the process forgetting about the people.using them as as= wipes.i think that come to a head very soon...
Elaborate
on why you think it's coming to ahead very soon.
Or is that just cover statement for a unreal prediction with no substance based in fact?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#41309 Jun 3, 2012
the worst wrote:
Good Luck in your recall election Tuesday....
Hope Walker stays in!...;-)
color wtf two

Louisville, KY

#41310 Jun 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won't get but 45 percent of the vote at the most.
Romney by a landslide.
And, you forgot to answer the question in the post. Prove Obama is something other than a Marxist communist. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
We see one every time Obama shows his Marxist communist face on television.
Let's go over who Obama associated with....
Frank Marshal Davis, William Ayers, Vallerie Jarrett, and on and on and on.
Tell us about the capitalist mentors of Obama, dupe.
How could Romney win by a landslide if Obama gets 45% of the vote? And I didn't know I was required to answer a question...anyway that's like asking me to prove that grey wolves don't live in townhouses. You are messed up. I would not grace that stupid question with an answer, it doesn't deserve one. Go back to your lunatic man cave and chew on some ammo, or whatever it is you do. You guys are beyond seditious. It's downright treason. I hope the FBI is watching you.
just

Hyden, KY

#41311 Jun 3, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Elaborate
on why you think it's coming to ahead very soon.
Or is that just cover statement for a unreal prediction with no substance based in fact?
keep close eye on the next 4 yrs.your question be answered.
Jay

Paris, TN

#41312 Jun 3, 2012
There is no war on women, except the contrived propaganda by the liberals and the liberal media.

The war is on the unborn : unborn women!

I totally agree with Ben Sharpiro when he said, "Planned Parenthood makes about half of its money through abortion. It makes nearly half a billion through government funding. Both of those streams of revenue would shrink dramatically were the American public to realize that the organization is more interested in abortion-on-demand than the right to choose."

To planned parenthood - no reason is too frivolous, no rationale too degraded. It’s sick, it’s discriminatory, it’s sexist, and it’s blatantly anti-woman and anti-human!
Jay

Paris, TN

#41313 Jun 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won't get but 45 percent of the vote at the most.
Romney by a landslide.
And, you forgot to answer the question in the post. Prove Obama is something other than a Marxist communist. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
We see one every time Obama shows his Marxist communist face on television.
Let's go over who Obama associated with....
Frank Marshal Davis, William Ayers, Vallerie Jarrett, and on and on and on.
Tell us about the capitalist mentors of Obama, dupe.

I guess they won't tell you, DBW. It's called denial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Dreams From My Father Is A Fraud

Dr. James David Manning says Obama's book Dream from My Father should be a fiction book because its filled with lies. Recorded on 20 April 2011.

&fe ature=related
what

Lexington, KY

#41314 Jun 4, 2012
looks like it!!!!!!!!!
the preacher

Manchester, KY

#41315 Jun 4, 2012
Preached May 16, 1852. VICTORY OVER DEATH. "The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."--1 Cor. xv. 56, 57. On Sunday last I endeavoured to bring before you the subject of that which Scripture calls the glorious liberty of the Sons of God. The two points on which we were trying to get clear notions were these: what is meant by being under the law, and what is meant by being free from the law? When …
Frederick W. Robertson—Sermons Preached at Brighton
Thoughts on the Last Battle
When I select such a text as this, I feel that I cannot preach from it. The thought o'ermasters me; my words do stagger; there are no utterances that are great enough to convey the mighty meaning of this wondrous text. If I had the eloquence of all men united in one, if I could speak as never man spake (with the exception of that one godlike man of Nazareth), I could not compass so vast a subject as this. I will not therefore pretend to do so, but offer you such thoughts as my mind is capable of …
Charles Haddon Spurgeon—Spurgeon's Sermons Volume 1: 1855
"Alas for Us, if Thou Wert All, and Nought Beyond, O Earth"
We will try and handle our text this morning in this way. First, we are not of all men most miserable; but secondly, without the hope of another life we should be--that we are prepared to confess--because thirdly, our chief joy lies in the hope of a life to come; and thus, fourthly, the future influences the present; and so, in the last place, we may to-day judge what our future is to be. I. First then, WE ARE NOT OF ALL MEN MOST MISERABLE. Who ventures to say we are? He who will have the hardihood …
Charles Haddon Spurgeon—Spurgeon's Sermons Volume 10: 1864
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robbie n tammy in gtown (Mar '14) 45 min yessir 63
arrests 1 hr smdh 5
Sara Williams rat 3 hr itsyou 3
Sarah and Ricky williams 5 hr the truth 2
K. Moran (Dec '11) Sun nasty 13
darrell shepherd haha (Aug '09) Sat ehhhg 12
Just because Nov 18 gest 13
Brooksville Dating
Find my Match

Brooksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brooksville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brooksville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:28 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:28AM
Hilton's Big Day Highlights Colts' Transition at WR
NBC Sports 3:20 AM
Between the touchdown and the new daughter, T.Y. Hilton had quite a Sunday
NFL10:12 AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports