Polar Mom

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Has anyone heard that Brooksville is getting a afterschool program? I think there is a real need for our town. If so, will it be open my September?
Brandy

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

The Christian Church is starting one. Hope they let 2nd graders attend afterschool, A program where God is the base is just what Brooksville needs.
hopechristian

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

The Brooksville Christian Church is in hopes of starting an After School program.....all details have not been worked out but if it gets off the round it will be for 6th, 7th and 8th graders---it would be faith based and would provide the children who particpate a snack, block of time for homework (with some help), a life skills program and a Christian based devotional....Some transportation from program to home would be available however we would encourage parents to pick the children up when possible...The Church is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the communities young people.....
Firecracker

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

hopechristian wrote:
The Brooksville Christian Church is in hopes of starting an After School program.....all details have not been worked out but if it gets off the round it will be for 6th, 7th and 8th graders---it would be faith based and would provide the children who particpate a snack, block of time for homework (with some help), a life skills program and a Christian based devotional....Some transportation from program to home would be available however we would encourage parents to pick the children up when possible...The Church is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the communities young people.....
That is a wonderful idea. I wish they would lower the grades. I have 2 children that are in the 2nd and 4th grade. The earlier the better to provide this type of program.
Tasha

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

YEA!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brooksville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brooksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance