Freddie

Maysville, KY

#1 Apr 25, 2012
The Augusta Nightmare

John Laycock, Augusta Mayor
Dionne McCane Laycock, Wife of Mayor and Augusta school board member who is the niece of another school board member, Augusta Postmaster, Shawn Hennessey
Matt McCane, Augusta City Council is the brother of the Mayor`s wife and nephew of Augusta School Board Member, Shawn Hennessey
Greg Whiteman-City Council and cousin to the Mayor
Mary Zeigler, Cousin to the Augusta Mayor
Mike Taylor,Father in Law to City Council member, Greg Whiteman`s sister
Clark Hennessey, Augusta magistrate, Uncle to the Mayor`s wife and brother to School board member, Shawn Hennessey, remember Shawn is the Augusta postmaster and bartender
David Kelsch, Augusta Magistrate, is the cousin to the Augusta Mayor and Cousin to the other Magistrate and the rest of the clan.
Laura Laycock Bach, Augusta School Board is the sister of the Mayor and sister in law to school board member, Dionne Laycock and cousins to all of the above. Remember that Laura is married to Mike Bach who was the former Mayor of Augusta and business partner with John Laycock known as BachTemps. They used the City of Augusta as a credit union, well till a audit uncovered it. You know the rest of that story.
Karen Hennessey McCane Smithers is the Augusta career librarian who is the mother in law of the Mayor and the mother of school board member, Dionne McCane Laycock and sister of Clark Hennessey and cousins to the rest.
Remember that the Mayor`s best buddy Shawn Hennessey and uncle of wife was appointed by the Mayor on the Bracken County Industrial Authority Board AND Bracken County Planning and Zoning Board
As appointed is one other, brother in law of Augusta Mayor, Mike Bach, Remember, Former Mayor and Credit Union there. Craig Miller was also appointed on the Bracken County Industrial Site who`s family is known to best buddies with Magistrate Clark Hennessey,Shawn Hennessey and John Laycock.
Moving into the community who has access to known personal information, local bank employees Jessica Smither Scudder who is sister to school board member, Dionne Laycock, daughter of Career librarian, Karen Smithers and brother in law to the Mayor not to mention Sherry Hennessey long time former employee of Dr Brindley who is the wife of Magistrate, Clark Henneseey and you all know that story!
Oh well

Augusta, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Just marry into the family and forget it
citizen

North Middletown, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2012
I thought there a ethics board to keep these whole families from running everything.
The Augusta Family Tree

Morehead, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2012
citizen wrote:
I thought there a ethics board to keep these whole families from running everything.
It doesn't apply in Augusta. they have their own members on the board.
talk chicken

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Apparentally the citizens of Augusta approves this type of politics are they wouldn't have voted them in, so enjoy it are vote different!!!!!!!
Resident

Newport, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2012
You have to make a complaint to the Ethics Board before they CAN look into it. I don't know if the Bracken County Ethics Board has any jurisdiction - I would imagine they do. I hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bracken Football 9 hr TEAM PLAYER 1
bobby woods Fri Brooke 15
Adam Moore (Jun '13) Fri insane 5
Michael Mullins Fri Curious 1
erica fraysure (Nov '10) Thu lol 123
Dollar General (Jul '10) Wed hmmmm 39
Scott Armstrong Oct 22 ABC 5
Brooksville Dating
Find my Match

Brooksville Jobs