No pressure Bob

Augusta, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2012
It is simple, Get rid of the high paying secretary's and get some young people that will work for there money, 2 People to work that office is Pathetic. The county will go broke paying those 2 salaries,,,, and not to mention they are rude
Delores

Morehead, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Maybe they hired someone else and passing the cost on to us. Or maybe the dumb asses are building another building. Augusta collects their water bills through the city building but guess Bracken County had to try and keep up with the Jones'S. PATHETIC
The real Delores Perkins

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2012
I don't know who thought it would be funny to use my name on this site in a comment about the water rates. If I have something to say about them, I am quite capable of doing it myself. I don't need you to put words into my mouth. I agree that the salaries of the office personnel are pathetic for Bracken County and something needs to be done about it, but it won't be done. They have been telling that I retired, but the truth is that I was laid off, because certain people didn't want to work with me and they did everything they could to get rid of me. They finally accomplished what they set out to do, which was get rid of me, but Karma will get them in the end and I am sure of that. As the old saying goes, when one door closes,another one opens. Have a nice day!!!!!!!
Water Pressure BOB

Augusta, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2012
The real Delores Perkins wrote:
I don't know who thought it would be funny to use my name on this site in a comment about the water rates. If I have something to say about them, I am quite capable of doing it myself. I don't need you to put words into my mouth. I agree that the salaries of the office personnel are pathetic for Bracken County and something needs to be done about it, but it won't be done. They have been telling that I retired, but the truth is that I was laid off, because certain people didn't want to work with me and they did everything they could to get rid of me. They finally accomplished what they set out to do, which was get rid of me, but Karma will get them in the end and I am sure of that. As the old saying goes, when one door closes,another one opens. Have a nice day!!!!!!!
You need a good lawyer an clean there clocks. Its pathetic, You know more than all of them put together, Its should be a easy case to win. They got rid of you FOR NO REASON,, Hope to see you in court, I sure hope im on the jury
Sad

Dayton, OH

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Its sad, but in the state of ky they have the right to hire/right to fire law. Which means they can get rid of you as long as they arent violating any civil rights laws. Pathetic, huh!
Fred

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Sad wrote:
Its sad, but in the state of ky they have the right to hire/right to fire law. Which means they can get rid of you as long as they arent violating any civil rights laws. Pathetic, huh!
u know what's pathetic? the fact that u steal company time, u steal company money, and cause ur capable of performing oral sensations on ur superiors allows u to keep ur job while the only decent workers get (pardon the expression) "screwed". then proceed to come on here and rub it in their faces. pathetic indeed...
Water Pressure BOB

Augusta, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2012
Sad wrote:
SO wrong, She was released because she want in the "Click" I will guarantee you this, she got a hell lot more dirty than Darrin Clark will ever get . He should stay in the office and be secretary as much as he is on the phone...They were violating laws, Shes a woman 1 and shes was over weight 2. and not bad enough her husband dies and you fire her within months. Delores, I hope you win millions and call it Perkins water district
Do the math

Dayton, TN

#8 Mar 11, 2012
Next time you buy bottled water think about this!
A gallon of city water costs you 1.2 cents!
Best deal around!
Misinformed

Durham, NC

#9 Mar 11, 2012
Do the math wrote:
Best deal around!
It takes a little more effort to make bottled water, that is why the cost difference between it and city water, plus you don't have the secretaries using company monies that is not theirs and then the commissioners doing nothing about it. You have to be deceitful and sneaky to work in the office of the Bracken County Water and the ones who work there the shoe fits them perfectly. That is why the water rates are going up the office personnel probably need a raise since they make so little money as we all know.
You are goofy

Augusta, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2012
Do the math wrote:
Best deal around!
But at least bottled water is good and dont tastes shi@@Y
curious

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2012
I am sure the rates will go up again. The water district is probably going to have to hire someone to do the mowing and weed eating. I have noticed that since Delores and Eddie are not there it is not getting done as often as it was, but I am sure everyone that works there is staying extremely busy and does not have the time to do this. You would think that with all the money the office personnel make, that maybe they could help do a little work also, but we all know that their job is to screw whoever they don't like and also the ones they do like, besides if they would do a little more work, the water district could not afford to pay them. We all know that when it comes to work, "real work", they have it covered. HA,HA, I made a joke, they wouldn't know work if it hit them in the face.
laughable

Hollywood, FL

#12 Apr 28, 2012
Water Pressure BOB wrote:
<quoted text>SO wrong, She was released because she want in the "Click" I will guarantee you this, she got a hell lot more dirty than Darrin Clark will ever get . He should stay in the office and be secretary as much as he is on the phone...They were violating laws, Shes a woman 1 and shes was over weight 2. and not bad enough her husband dies and you fire her within months. Delores, I hope you win millions and call it Perkins water district
Haha so true!!
disgusted

Flemingsburg, KY

#13 May 1, 2012
im not lucky enough to be with city water, but with county and i think its awful what my water bills cost. id almost rather buy my water at the dollar store. it would problem be cheaper. in augusta when you fill a pool they only charge you half as much as it cost in brooksville. county water is a bunch of crooks. but i guess now i know why, to pay that unfriendly b**** in the office.
Curious

United States

#14 May 2, 2012
disgusted wrote:
im not lucky enough to be with city water, but with county and i think its awful what my water bills cost. id almost rather buy my water at the dollar store. it would problem be cheaper. in augusta when you fill a pool they only charge you half as much as it cost in brooksville. county water is a bunch of crooks. but i guess now i know why, to pay that unfriendly b**** in the office.
so true
Think

United States

#15 May 7, 2012
disgusted wrote:

Pool water cost less 'cause you are not paying for sewer treatment!
Frogtown Frolics

Tulsa, OK

#16 May 8, 2012
Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Pool water cost less 'cause you are not paying for sewer treatment!
When we moved back into the area from Maysville our water bill actually increased over what we had been paying and that was with the sewage charge! Now I understand that with fewer customers per mile of water line that the user costs will naturally be higher but there comes a point where rates become excessive and that was passed quite some time ago. They know that you have nowhere else you can go and that is reflected in their attitudes and policies. In a competitive world they would have gone out of business years ago!!!
Curious

Corning, OH

#17 May 15, 2012
I heard that Darrin Clark is off with an supposed injured shoulder that was hurt at work. I wonder that if he will get the same treatment as Delores did when he comes back after being off to workmanship comp. I doubt that though, because he is a man and knows how to give special favors to the glorified, overpaid secretaries. I am sure the commissioners will be right on top of everything that is going on, since we all know that everything they do is on the up and up and they treat all of their employees equally. Remember the water district claims to be an equal opportunity employer, isn't this true Delores.
Mayan Chief

Morehead, KY

#18 May 15, 2012
Havn't you heard?!?! As humans continue to burn fossil fuels and heat Earth's atmosphere to unimaginable temperatures all water on Earth will quickly begin to evaporate leaving our once green, fertile planet a parched desolate world where even simple single-cell organisms will dry out and turn to dust.
Get it?!?! Water rates are going up because, soon, water is going to be a precious commodity and worth far more than it's weight in gold! Stock up now!!
LMFAO!! It's still cheaper than fuel and electricity! I'm not about to complain.
Farm boy

Raleigh, NC

#19 May 29, 2012
Water is a cheap commodity, most of the people are not complaining about the cost of the water as to the way the money is being spent. It was not fair the way the water district treated Delores after all her years of loyalty and work to them. They took someone off the street that knew nothing and gave him a job earning more money than the ones that had been ther for years, I do not see anything fair about that. They overpay the glorified secretaries that misuse the company credit cards for their own use, and they still have a job, is that the way it works, you reward the ones that do wrong and give them a raise and say good jod, well done and punish the others by getting rid of them, I don't think that is the way it is supposed to work, except at the water district. Everyone knows that special favors gets you special rewards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Uncle Tab 154,238
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min mgrody 5,748
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Mums the word 81,647
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Voter 26,287
Poor Laurie B.......... 7 hr not a friend at all 14
Dover Music Thread 9 hr Musikologist 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr LMS 16,170
•••
•••
•••

Brooksville Jobs

•••
•••