Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Some guy named Truth Seeker goes there to wash the c-um off himself because the shower in his trailor doesn't work.
Badger1

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

health advisor wrote:
Some guy named Truth Seeker goes there to wash the c-um off himself because the shower in his trailor doesn't work.
yep and he probably caught his HIV AIDS STDS because he likes it up the tail pipe at all his bookstores and bath houses. I think thats why he has the disgusting hair on his tongue because of HIV AIDS from his boystown boy friends
Badger1

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

His pus leaking AIDS scabs are a real mood reducer too.
Badger1

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

I heard he does do it with a woman as long ad thet wear strap on
Herbert

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

I heard the bookstore has been doing great with all this nice weather. Some people don't like to mention how all the curiosity seekers flock there when there is an extended period of good weather.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Herbert wrote:
I heard the bookstore has been doing great with all this nice weather. Some people don't like to mention how all the curiosity seekers flock there when there is an extended period of good weather.
LOL i know you're not refering to me.
Because i have been talking about the new customers coming to the bookstore due to nice weather.
I've mentioned about teens out of school going there and having to face wolf packs of perverts.
Sad thing is people who get abused usually won't talk about it for years.
So those teens will be messed up for years to come if not forever.
I've also mentioned the private parties where they can drink booze, smoke weed, and do drugs.
After that they are more then willing to risk catching AIDS/HIV or an STD.
So its nice weather.
That's a sad thought that people would waste going out in good weather to come to a place like the bookstore.
Only you would think its a good thing.
I guess you never got to play out doors much as a kid.
Herbert

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL i know you're not refering to me.
Because i have been talking about the new customers coming to the bookstore due to nice weather.
I've mentioned about teens out of school going there and having to face wolf packs of perverts.
Sad thing is people who get abused usually won't talk about it for years.
So those teens will be messed up for years to come if not forever.
I've also mentioned the private parties where they can drink booze, smoke weed, and do drugs.
After that they are more then willing to risk catching AIDS/HIV or an STD.
So its nice weather.
That's a sad thought that people would waste going out in good weather to come to a place like the bookstore.
Only you would think its a good thing.
I guess you never got to play out doors much as a kid.
you think about it ALL the time. Thats sick.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Herbert wrote:
<quoted text>
you think about it ALL the time. Thats sick.
Actually its those who go there ALL the time that are sick.
Its called AIDS/HIV and STD's.
so what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Hookers on 47st
Jerry Springer

Mechanicsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Really,Really,REALLY?

The only reason the adult bookstore does well in the summer is because they have Air Conditioning.Most of the people who go there only have Fans in their apartments.The women that go to the adult bookstore wear short skirts,because the skirts don't show sweat stains as bad as pants.

You know that you can only put so much Lipstick on a Pig,but it's still a Pig.

One of the only reasons that the adult bookstore is open is because it is the only one that offers Open Sex,and you can get away with it.We all know that if they opened another adult bookstore that was really set up as a Club to go to,that that adult bookstore would be Out Of Business in a Heart Beat.The only way that another adult bookstore could open in MP would be that it would have to be run by the same people.Isn't that true Ronnie?

So,it's got two things going for it,Air Conditioning,and Open Sex anywhere in the building,bathroom,video booths,(that are about as Clean as a Porta-John in a Forest Preserve),Bare room with bleachers,but has a Real TV,Wow!,Stinky Shower,(be careful of the Hot Water,someone got burned.),and of course a Steam Room,(on a Hot Day,Yeah that makes sense),almost forgot,Private Rooms,they are so comfortable,might as well stay in the Car,save your money.

So,there you have it.A Dump that you can go to,Pay $20-30.00 dollars,have Risky Sex,Sit in the theatre,and watch 30-40 guys looking at you,(they look like they just crawled out from under a truck)while they jack-off showing why they are there,(because they sure can't get a Nice woman,but you will do),and have yourself a great night.Later wondering why did you ever go there in the first place,and that Shower you took just can't seem to get you clean.

Now,you can Tell your friends where you went,and how Great it was,and Hope that none of those Scum Bags followed you home.

Oh,and thanks for your Support of the local mob,friends of the mob,political friends of the mob,police chief,mayor,etc.

Next time a MP police officer pulls you over,just tell him that you are a Frequent customer of the Adult Bookstore,and see what happens.
Jethro from Indiana park

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Jerry Springer wrote:
Really,Really,REALLY?

The only reason the adult bookstore does well in the summer is because they have Air Conditioning.Most of the people who go there only have Fans in their apartments.The women that go to the adult bookstore wear short skirts,because the skirts don't show sweat stains as bad as pants.

You know that you can only put so much Lipstick on a Pig,but it's still a Pig.

One of the only reasons that the adult bookstore is open is because it is the only one that offers Open Sex,and you can get away with it.We all know that if they opened another adult bookstore that was really set up as a Club to go to,that that adult bookstore would be Out Of Business in a Heart Beat.The only way that another adult bookstore could open in MP would be that it would have to be run by the same people.Isn't that true Ronnie?

So,it's got two things going for it,Air Conditioning,and Open Sex anywhere in the building,bathroom,video booths,(that are about as Clean as a Porta-John in a Forest Preserve),Bare room with bleachers,but has a Real TV,Wow!,Stinky Shower,(be careful of the Hot Water,someone got burned.),and of course a Steam Room,(on a Hot Day,Yeah that makes sense),almost forgot,Private Rooms,they are so comfortable,might as well stay in the Car,save your money.

So,there you have it.A Dump that you can go to,Pay $20-30.00 dollars,have Risky Sex,Sit in the theatre,and watch 30-40 guys looking at you,(they look like they just crawled out from under a truck)while they jack-off showing why they are there,(because they sure can't get a Nice woman,but you will do),and have yourself a great night.Later wondering why did you ever go there in the first place,and that Shower you took just can't seem to get you clean.

Now,you can Tell your friends where you went,and how Great it was,and Hope that none of those Scum Bags followed you home.

Oh,and thanks for your Support of the local mob,friends of the mob,political friends of the mob,police chief,mayor,etc.

Next time a MP police officer pulls you over,just tell him that you are a Frequent customer of the Adult Bookstore,and see what happens.
Thanks for telling us Services of Indiana. I bet a lot of customers are from Indiana because the only fun thing there is the nudist colony. You can come to Melrose to have your big city cheap thrills. Golly this seems to fascinate you. I heard Truth Seeker wears a lot of lipstick and makeup. He spends his time in the parking lot looking in windows and playing with his tiny self. He should come in where it's cool so he doesn't sweat his female attire.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Jethro from Indiana park wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for telling us Services of Indiana. I bet a lot of customers are from Indiana because the only fun thing there is the nudist colony. You can come to Melrose to have your big city cheap thrills. Golly this seems to fascinate you. I heard Truth Seeker wears a lot of lipstick and makeup. He spends his time in the parking lot looking in windows and playing with his tiny self. He should come in where it's cool so he doesn't sweat his female attire.
LOL is that all you got a couple of cheap insults ?
Well i guess you can't argue about the known facts of that place.
It must be just your kind of place.
Cheap sex, ugly disease people, and a filthy building.
Its all yours Mike go and enjoy before it gets busted.
Vanessa

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL is that all you got a couple of cheap insults ?
Well i guess you can't argue about the known facts of that place.
It must be just your kind of place.
Cheap sex, ugly disease people, and a filthy building.
Its all yours Mike go and enjoy before it gets busted.
Most of the posters are from Indiana not sure why there are so many bookstore pervs and nudists in Indiana. TS why do you know them? From your cross dresser days at the bookstore?
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Vanessa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the posters are from Indiana not sure why there are so many bookstore pervs and nudists in Indiana. TS why do you know them? From your cross dresser days at the bookstore?
yawn you're so not worth my time.
Where's Mike at ?
darn i guess he actually did leave this forum for the other one.
hurry maybe you can go find him and play with him.
Dick and Jane

Maple Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Jethro,did you finally get dumped by your sister?I was told that you're having to date your mom again.Didn't your dad tell you from prison to stop sniffing the dogs butt?And,get out of the cement pond.You know that's the septic tank.

Health Advisor,come on now Trailor?!

Badger1,you need to go back,and work on your spellin there chief!You make as much sense as when you were chasing parked cars.

Vanessa,there are nudists in Chicago too.They just stay inside at the bookstore.Thank God!

One thing that is kind of funny though,about the adult bookstore.There is a party room there at the rear of the building.(rear makes sense)They serve alcohol there for private parties,right?!But,the adult bookstore remains open while they party,and there is a door that connects the two.Now,I thought that there can be no alcohol served within 1,000 feet of an adult bookstore in the state of IL.Now,I might be wrong,but at least check it out.Plus,what happens if those people at the party come into the bookstore?(plus the adult bookstore,and the party room are in the same building.So,doesn't that say that the adult bookstore is serving alcohol?Big law against that in Illinois)
Dick and Jane

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

We made a mistake.The door is between the Montrose Spa,and the Private party room.So,can a spa in Cook County serve/have alcohol?Next,does the private party room have a liquor lic.?Is the party room,JB Food Beverage?

There is a door between the spa and the bookstore,so they are seperate.But,they could have patrons going in and out.As long as you idiots pay the extra money.

Hey Badger1,you should contact the SPCA,and tell them what those terrible Gerbals did to your tailpipe!

Hey Jethro,get your momma's pubic hair out from between your teeth before you go to church.You know that upsets the preacher,he gets jealous.

Hey Mike,that question you asked us,"When I bring in my Blow-Up Doll to the adult bookstore,does she have to pay too?"We don't know that one.Better ask BJ Punk at the counter.

Howard Goldstein,we're getting closer.
Jethro

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Dick and Jane wrote:
Jethro,did you finally get dumped by your sister?I was told that you're having to date your mom again.Didn't your dad tell you from prison to stop sniffing the dogs butt?And,get out of the cement pond.You know that's the septic tank.

Health Advisor,come on now Trailor?!

Badger1,you need to go back,and work on your spellin there chief!You make as much sense as when you were chasing parked cars.

Vanessa,there are nudists in Chicago too.They just stay inside at the bookstore.Thank God!

One thing that is kind of funny though,about the adult bookstore.There is a party room there at the rear of the building.(rear makes sense)They serve alcohol there for private parties,right?!But,the adult bookstore remains open while they party,and there is a door that connects the two.Now,I thought that there can be no alcohol served within 1,000 feet of an adult bookstore in the state of IL.Now,I might be wrong,but at least check it out.Plus,what happens if those people at the party come into the bookstore?(plus the adult bookstore,and the party room are in the same building.So,doesn't that say that the adult bookstore is serving alcohol?Big law against that in Illinois)
We don't have bookstores in Indiana. The only book we need is the Old Testament. All we know is in there. That's why we don't know ANYTHING else. We burn all other books!! We hate bookstores!! So we have to bother yours in Illinois because books other than bible are SIN!!
Truth Seeker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

The alcohol issue was brought up in the Fox News special.
It is against the law.
But as in the video the mayor just shugged it off.
And its up to him to make the police go after the bookstore over it
This is why we need to press county, state, and federal law enforcement to look for violations and close them down.
It'll never happen at the local level.
We need to elect a mayor who'll be hard on bookstores and strip clubs.
We need a police force willing to make arrests.
One or two people on topix can't do it all alone.
If you want change YOU have to work for it.
Alexis

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Truth Seeker wrote:
The alcohol issue was brought up in the Fox News special.
It is against the law.
But as in the video the mayor just shugged it off.
And its up to him to make the police go after the bookstore over it
This is why we need to press county, state, and federal law enforcement to look for violations and close them down.
It'll never happen at the local level.
We need to elect a mayor who'll be hard on bookstores and strip clubs.
We need a police force willing to make arrests.
One or two people on topix can't do it all alone.
If you want change YOU have to work for it.
The strip clubs here are really tame you should look elsewhere like Indiana where they have nude touch me clubs. We can't make life too boring or everyone will have nothing to do but post on Topix like you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brookfield Discussions

Search the Brookfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
shooting of patrick cregan (Jan '10) 3 hr Alex D 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr John 3,778
Badon hires daughter 8 hr Stop It Now 11
Mexicans Love Mr Fat Ronnie 9 hr Roy McCambell is a leech 9
When does McScambell go to jail? 10 hr Roy McCambell is a leech 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 10 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
•••
•••
•••
Brookfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brookfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brookfield People Search