Eagletown Teacher at Local NightClub

Posted in the Broken Bow Forum

Since: May 12

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Gotta love how a certain female Eagletown teacher has pics posted on Facebook of her at the concert this past weekend at Phils Night Club! How is it that she continues to provide Eagletown Schools with such Bad Publicity & maintains her job? Is there no employee conduct manual? She is a great example for the Eagletown students!
bass nut

Broken Bow, OK

#2 Feb 19, 2013
LucyLou6969 wrote:
Gotta love how a certain female Eagletown teacher has pics posted on Facebook of her at the concert this past weekend at Phils Night Club! How is it that she continues to provide Eagletown Schools with such Bad Publicity & maintains her job? Is there no employee conduct manual? She is a great example for the Eagletown students!
its funny how people critisize other people when they do the least little thing!!! these people regardless of their positionn in life have to have a little fun too!as long as they are just being social and not showing their Ass! leave theme alone and mind your own Damned Buisness!

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
I agree they do deserve to have fun but it should be fair for all teacher not just a few. Employees must get fair and equal treatment from their employer! BTW, I was minding my own business when her picture was posted on several ppl FB pages....Im sure I wasnt the only person who thought it wasnt right for her to be there with kids the age of her own!
Huh

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Sometime u just got to get down and boogie
Crazygirl

Yantis, TX

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
Sometime u just got to get down and boogie
I agree, but hust to be safe, take a designated driver and practice 50 mile home rule.....party, but not where ya live;)
Confused

Idabel, OK

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Why are students under the age of 18 going into a night club for those ages of 21 years or older. As long as the teacher did not do anything wrong but having fun with family and friends, she has rights to blow off steam. The problem is, no one under the age should be inside any bar club, it is against the law in the State. I guess you have to look at the full picture to know what is right or wrong in this County.

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Its very disrepectful to teachers for such behavior by a few bad apples! She needs to grow up and act her 40 yr old age!
Diet DP

Memphis, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Teachers need to let their hair down to. As long as they dont make parting a lifestyle...i dont see anything wrong with it. What we need in Mccurtain county is a bar for 21 and up and it needs to be strictly enforced.
mee

Broken Bow, OK

#9 Feb 27, 2013
For God's sake, maybe she was there to dance or listen to the band. My dad is 60 and he goes. Going to a club is NOT in any way disrespectful to teachers. She's over 21. She can do as she pleases. The only thing that she should be judged on is her performance in the classroom. What she does during her time off is none of your business. If you don't want to see pictures of her at Phil's, then delete her. OMG!
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#10 Mar 7, 2013
It was her day off from teaching and her night out
Humored

Pasadena, TX

#11 Jan 5, 2014
LucyLou6969 wrote:
Its very disrepectful to teachers for such behavior by a few bad apples! She needs to grow up and act her 40 yr old age!
This coming from someone who was 6969 at the end if their name. Yup great advice!!!
Judge Not

Smithville, OK

#12 Jan 8, 2014
Humored wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from someone who was 6969 at the end if their name. Yup great advice!!!
This public announcement of her sexual practice or wannabe practice is a lot worse than a school teacher being seen in a bar enjoying her leisure time with no indication of misconduct!!! Take a good look at your own self!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody KNOW ANY SHOMOS r a HENRY TREMAIN ... (Feb '10) 6 min Shomo 5
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr yeah 2,724
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr Joyce 76,193
Dallas Hospital Patient Infected With Ebola Virus? Wed Oh No 3
bayley wooten Wed what goes around 1
charge Brenda porton with enabling and conceali... (Mar '14) Tue live and let die 25
Muslim From Idabel Beheads Woman In Moore Oklahoma Tue MOMMACHARMZZ 5
Broken Bow Dating
Find my Match

Broken Bow Jobs

Broken Bow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Broken Bow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Broken Bow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]