BRANDI STUART and JENNIFER SMITH SHOULD START SUPPORT/PROTEST GROUP!!!

Posted in the Broken Bow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
for_humanity

United States

#1 May 1, 2012
Brandi and Jennifer seem to have a lot to say about this, maybe they should start a protest/support group!
ComeOnNow

United States

#2 May 1, 2012
Good grief...

Since: May 12

Allen, TX

#3 May 1, 2012
My sentiments exactly! LOL
ComeOnNow wrote:
Good grief...
jre

Des Moines, IA

#4 May 1, 2012
What a joke.. get a life people
Revolknond

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
I am not Brandi or Jen but I am following suit in trying to make change. I have decided to write a short and to the point letter to our elected DA requesting him to file a motion to have the bond revolked or at the very least RAISE the bond to an amount more in accordance with the number and severity of charges that have neen filed. Perhaps a few of the voters on topix would ALSO be interested in signing this letter. Ideas for a safe but public place to make the letter available so that other concerned voters can sign it also are requested. Due to Brad supporters possibly attempting to destroy my efforts I am hesitant to discuss details on topix so if u r interested in signing...send me a smome signal..lol...seriously email me at wildflower22@gmx.com
Revolkbond

United States

#6 May 2, 2012
I am not Brandi or Jen but I am following suit in trying to make change. I have decided to write a short and to the point letter to our elected DA requesting him to file a motion to have the bond revolked or at the very least RAISE the bond to an amount more in accordance with the number and severity of charges that have neen filed ..
. Perhaps a few of the voters on topix would ALSO be interested in signing this letter. Ideas for a safe but public place to make the letter available so that other concerned voters can sign it also are requested. Due to Brad supporters possibly attempting to destroy my efforts I am hesitant to discuss details on topix so if u r interested in signing...send me a smoke signal..lol...seriously email me at wildflower22@gmx.comó-----//// PS.....I don't know Ms. Brandi but Jen's passion has awoken an urge in me too. An urge to stand up and not sit by quietly and watch our judicial system minimalize these unspeakable allegations.
Revolkbond

United States

#7 May 2, 2012
Ooppsss.....double confusing post above......thank my touch screen phone....i promise to type the letter on a Regular computer :)...
Brandi Stuart

United States

#8 May 2, 2012
I don't know about a support or protest group, lol but several ladies have arranged a meeting in broken bow on Saturday. Discussion of signing the letter to the d.a. or judge dewitt? Brad checking into a psych unit just tells me he is going to play on his own drug addiction or "gasp"....the fact that he was probably abused as a boy. The facts show people who victimize have at some point have been a victim. However I do know if everyone just lets this settle he won't get the punishment he deserves.
revolkbail

United States

#9 May 2, 2012
Brandi Stuart wrote:
I don't know about a support or protest group, lol but several ladies have arranged a meeting in broken bow on Saturday. Discussion of signing the letter to the d.a. or judge dewitt? Brad checking into a psych unit just tells me he is going to play on his own drug addiction or "gasp"....the fact that he was probably abused as a boy. The facts show people who victimize have at some point have been a victim. However I do know if everyone just lets this settle he won't get the punishment he deserves.
This is the first i have heard of a ladies meeting on saturday.....i think thats a great idea but i have to work.:(,......but the more letters the better!!!!! Thanks for inviting me and I will do my part to let all my peeps who dont read topix know about the meeting saturday! I suggest a written adgenda for the meeting to pass out to all in attendence....Go Jen!!!! Wish i knew u too brandi...Go Brandi!!
Brandi Stuart

United States

#10 May 2, 2012
Revolknond-could u message me the datails of this? I know there will be several of us together Saturday who would be willing to sign it if you could bring it by! brandi.clowers@yahoo.com
ComeOnNow

United States

#11 May 2, 2012
Revolknond wrote:
I am not Brandi or Jen but I am following suit in trying to make change. I have decided to write a short and to the point letter to our elected DA requesting him to file a motion to have the bond revolked or at the very least RAISE the bond to an amount more in accordance with the number and severity of charges that have neen filed. Perhaps a few of the voters on topix would ALSO be interested in signing this letter. Ideas for a safe but public place to make the letter available so that other concerned voters can sign it also are requested. Due to Brad supporters possibly attempting to destroy my efforts I am hesitant to discuss details on topix so if u r interested in signing...send me a smome signal..lol...seriously email me at wildflower22@gmx.com
Now someone is finally making sense.
notabradfan

Norman, OK

#12 May 2, 2012
If you are UNHAPPY with the CrAzY low bond, or are UNCOMFORTABLE about Mr. Porton frequenting various businesses in our community in light of this ongoing investigation please take 5 minutes and click on the link below.

This man is a GOOD ONE, we elected him as OUR DA for choctaw, mccurtain as well as pushmataha counties. Ask him to file a motion to plead to the courts to have the the BOND REVOKED.

http://www.ok.gov/dac/District_Attorneys/Dist...

If you are not comfortable with signing your name...don't..sign it a concerned citized or pissed off moma who also happens to be registered to vote !~
graces words

Norman, OK

#13 May 3, 2012
I find it very disturbing that a group of 'fly-off-the-handle' women have banded together to create what should be a seriously written document. While I applaud the efforts put forth, it seems that more glory for their good deeds, than actual support for victims and families of this tragic event, is more sought after than should be.
I will not sign this petition in its current wording and to the incorrect addressee. It is a waste of time to do so. I sincerely hope that CRY(I don't care for the group name) has contacted the proper person(s) to write the notarized paper petition and made sure that it is addressed to the correct official. This online thing, is nothing more than a personal letter to Mr. Porton.
Again, I commend the ladies for their efforts, but I must add that spellcheck is our friend. Also, that if one sets out to birth an official document, petition, one could benefit from the use of Google to learn the correct course of action to do so.
I completely agree with the idea behind this group. However, I feel that those in the lead may want to tone down the mud-slinging and use adult language. When a person acts with professionalism and respect, they are treated with professionalism and respect. I can't say that I totally respect the mouthes on this group, but I whole heartedly support the cause! Continue on, Ladies!:)
Registered Voter2

Broken Bow, OK

#14 May 24, 2012
graces words wrote:
I find it very disturbing that a group of 'fly-off-the-handle' women have banded together to create what should be a seriously written document. While I applaud the efforts put forth, it seems that more glory for their good deeds, than actual support for victims and families of this tragic event, is more sought after than should be.
I will not sign this petition in its current wording and to the incorrect addressee. It is a waste of time to do so. I sincerely hope that CRY(I don't care for the group name) has contacted the proper person(s) to write the notarized paper petition and made sure that it is addressed to the correct official. This online thing, is nothing more than a personal letter to Mr. Porton.
Again, I commend the ladies for their efforts, but I must add that spellcheck is our friend. Also, that if one sets out to birth an official document, petition, one could benefit from the use of Google to learn the correct course of action to do so.
I completely agree with the idea behind this group. However, I feel that those in the lead may want to tone down the mud-slinging and use adult language. When a person acts with professionalism and respect, they are treated with professionalism and respect. I can't say that I totally respect the mouthes on this group, but I whole heartedly support the cause! Continue on, Ladies!:)
That is a complete joke , and a train wreck waiting to happen.Everything I have heard was bad, As for the ill written petition , Does anybody know what they plan to do with the petition?
waitingtoo

United States

#15 May 24, 2012
Registered Voter2 wrote:
<quoted text> That is a complete joke , and a train wreck waiting to happen.Everything I have heard was bad, As for the ill written petition , Does anybody know what they plan to do with the petition?
Which petition are you speaking of? The online petition or the paper petition? Also do you believe there are valid reasons for the charges against mr. Porton?
big bear

Broken Bow, OK

#16 May 24, 2012
you will have to work hard to keep this issue alive..defense lawyers and clients count on cool down time .Victims and families need to stay strong.
waitingtoo

United States

#17 May 24, 2012
Yes they do Big Bear lets me and you keep this support going. We can keep it from dying down.
Registered Voter2

Broken Bow, OK

#18 May 25, 2012
waitingtoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which petition are you speaking of? The online petition or the paper petition? Also do you believe there are valid reasons for the charges against mr. Porton?
OH there is 2 petitions? I didnt know that . And Yes I certainly do believe there is substanial evidence in this case. I was refering to that CRY or Alive group of women.
Registered Voter2

Broken Bow, OK

#19 May 29, 2012
This is what I have been told, Ref: the petitions, THEY have not done a single thing with them, and probably good reason. The court would probably throw it out, it is exactly what the above comment stated it to be. I didnt sign it either although I know alot of people who did. and realy believed they were going to do something with it..And REALY be there and advocate for the victims. Some people will do anything to be in the spotlight .. Sadly enough there are young people who have suffered enough, they sure dont need a group of people lieing and fussing,and carring on!! Thats not support, thats just sad.
big bear

Broken Bow, OK

#20 May 29, 2012
Registered Voter2 wrote:
This is what I have been told, Ref: the petitions, THEY have not done a single thing with them, and probably good reason. The court would probably throw it out, it is exactly what the above comment stated it to be. I didnt sign it either although I know alot of people who did. and realy believed they were going to do something with it..And REALY be there and advocate for the victims. Some people will do anything to be in the spotlight .. Sadly enough there are young people who have suffered enough, they sure dont need a group of people lieing and fussing,and carring on!! Thats not support, thats just sad.
I think most want to support these kids and their families but they are minors and must remain unknown..Its hard wanting to help and not knowing how.I am praying the kids and families have help and justice is done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 38 min TAMARA 76,138
charge Brenda porton with enabling and conceali... (Mar '14) 40 min Porton is guilty 22
kody nance from valliant (Feb '14) 7 hr OK I Will Play Ball 4
Dallas Hospital Patient Infected With Ebola Virus? 8 hr be aware 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr notagovernmentsup... 2,719
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Mon Joyce 11,302
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even Decided to Use ... Mon Chef Boy-R2D2 6

Broken Bow Jobs

Broken Bow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Broken Bow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Broken Bow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]