Prophet Muhammad

Posted in the Bristol Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dune Coon

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Keep repeating "ALLAH HOO" (GOD EXISTS) within your Heart and you will realize the Majesty of the Final and Greatest Messenger of God Almighty, The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), who is also a MERCY to ALL Human Beings except Americans.
up urs

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2009
then why don't you and allah get the hell of of America

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2009
God is love and God created everything including Americans and every other race and living thing. God gave his only son to die on the cross for our sins so we could have everlasting life in heaven. Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ 1(cortinthians 15:57)
Jesus tells us in the bible that every knee shall bow to him and every tongue shall confess to God that he is Lord and everyone of us shall give account of himself before God. If we don't accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour and repent and follow the 10 commandments we will not make it to heaven. Muhammad is nothing but a false prophet who will also have to stand before God and be judged just like the rest of mankind. God Bless the USA.
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 20, 2009
Allah be praised.
Allah is all seeing.
Allah is the one true God

Regards Mohammed son of Saif al Din
Big Mama

Bristol, TN

#5 Oct 20, 2009
Take your allah shiat and Jihad ass and get the F*ck out of the country. You come here fleeing your homeland because of the strife and hell you endure, yet you want to ram your pacifist, b.s. religion down our throats.

What a dam joke....
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 20, 2009
Infidel Whore Mama wrote:
Take your allah shiat and Jihad ass and get the F*ck out of the country. You come here fleeing your homeland because of the strife and hell you endure, yet you want to ram your pacifist, b.s. religion down our throats.
What a dam joke....
I am not fleeing anything, retarded swine.

I am here studying for my second degree at ETSU, you ignorant infidel pig. I am from Dubai. My country has a higher GDP than USA. My father is exalted Attache for Ministry of Agriculture. The UAE is far richer than Virginia and Tennessee put together, you retarded infidel prostitute. My father has animal feed factories and I am studying chemical engineering. When I have finished my studies, I shall work at my father's factory in Virginia and in Dubai.

Allah be praised.
Allah is all seeing.
Allah is the one true God

Regards Mohammed son of Saif al Din
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 20, 2009
Pacifist religion? Yes, true Islam is a peaceful religion.

You are typical ignorant inbred pig. You will beg to pay homage to Allah. Kneel before Allah, INFIDEL!

We believe in God and that which was revealed unto us
and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ismail, and Isaac, and Jacob,
and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received,
and that which the Prophets received from their Lord.
We make no distinction between any of them and unto Him we surrender
Qur'an 2:136

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 21, 2009
Saif al Din means Sword of Faith, right?

I don't disrespect your religion and your right Islam is a peaceful religion, so why do you say that Americans aren't loved by God? Allah, means God Right? God is loving and merciful and he made you and he made me, why can't we live peaceful together? We should love those who hate us because that is what Jesus would do.
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#9 Oct 21, 2009
lucydill wrote:
Saif al Din means Sword of Faith, right?
I don't disrespect your religion and your right Islam is a peaceful religion, so why do you say that Americans aren't loved by God? Allah, means God Right? God is loving and merciful and he made you and he made me, why can't we live peaceful together? We should love those who hate us because that is what Jesus would do.
I did not say that. It was the idiot Dune Coon.
Many Americans are very spiritual and we share common roots to our religions. Many figures from the Bible are venerated in the Qur'an. Jesus, Mary, Noah and others are important people in Islam. There are notable differences though. Islam considers Jesus to be a prophet and not God. Mohammed is mentioned in the Bible, not by name, but in the same way as the name Jesus is refereed as a description [anointed one].

Yes, Allah is the same as Jehovah, the one true god.

I am never disrespectful towards Christian faith, just ignorant fools who deride Mohammed or Allah and don't understand their own religion. Christianity, Islam and Judaism worship THE SAME GOD but call him by different names. The are called the three Abrahamic religions. I have heard so-called Christians make obscene references to Allah
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 21, 2009
Does this sound familiar?

Supplication
Guide us unto the right path -
the path of those to whom Thou hast
been gracious,
not the path of those who are the objects
of Thy wrath,
nor of those who have gone astray.
Amen

You might know God's words this way.

Supplication
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom,
The Power and the Glory.
For ever and ever. Amen
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2009
Big Mama

Bristol, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2009
You crack me up....
Dead Cordell Hull

Blountville, TN

#14 Oct 24, 2009
Mohammed wrote:
http://muslim-canada.org/islam _christianity.html#fateha
Thank Goodness you quit using Wikipedia.
Abingdon Hillbilly

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Oct 25, 2009
Dune Coon wrote:
Keep repeating "ALLAH HOO" (GOD EXISTS) within your Heart and you will realize the Majesty of the Final and Greatest Messenger of God Almighty, The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), who is also a MERCY to ALL Human Beings except Americans.
Yeah whatever moron.

Somehow I think this Dun Coon cat is a fraud, and you Christian morons need to chill a bit and quit attacking Mohammad for expressing his religious beliefs. You feel you have the right, no the obligation to rub our noses in your religion at every opportunity. I say Mohammad has the right to express his own, which he originally did without any original malice. I'm sure if I started say that Christ was a douche bag and you should leave the country you wouldn't be too thrilled either so lay off.

That's the problem in this country complete intolerance of other beliefs, even within your own religion. I'm sorry but I also don't believe that all Muslims are peaceful either Mohammad, there is certainly enough evidence that Islam is just as flawed as Christianity in some respects, and while the greater majority in both may be peaceful, it is the ignorant trash who are the most outspoken and violent.
Big Mama

Bristol, TN

#16 Oct 25, 2009
Abingdon Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah whatever moron.
Somehow I think this Dun Coon cat is a fraud, and you Christian morons need to chill a bit and quit attacking Mohammad for expressing his religious beliefs. You feel you have the right, no the obligation to rub our noses in your religion at every opportunity. I say Mohammad has the right to express his own, which he originally did without any original malice. I'm sure if I started say that Christ was a douche bag and you should leave the country you wouldn't be too thrilled either so lay off.
That's the problem in this country complete intolerance of other beliefs, even within your own religion. I'm sorry but I also don't believe that all Muslims are peaceful either Mohammad, there is certainly enough evidence that Islam is just as flawed as Christianity in some respects, and while the greater majority in both may be peaceful, it is the ignorant trash who are the most outspoken and violent.
Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black....??
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#17 Oct 26, 2009
Allah be praised.
Allah is all seeing.
Allah is the one true God

Regards Mohammed son of Saif al Din
Mohammed

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 26, 2009
Allah be NOT praised.
Allah can't see shit.
Allah is NOT God.
Regards Mohammed Queer of Saif al Din.
Dead Cordell Hull

Blountville, TN

#19 Oct 27, 2009
Mohammed wrote:
Allah be NOT praised.
Allah can't see shit.
Allah is NOT God.
Regards Mohammed Queer of Saif al Din.
Well Mohammed, I see you have changed your tune. I knew you were a fraud from your very first post.

Since: Oct 09

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 27, 2009
By the swords of a thousand mujahideen.

Allah be praised.
Allah is all seeing.
Allah is the one true God

Regards Mohammed son of Saif al Din
Dead Cordell Hull

Blountville, TN

#21 Oct 27, 2009
Swords are so last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 152,288
Review: Medexpress (Mar '14) 2 hr INpatient 5
Blackbird Bakery Bittcchheess 2 hr Johnny Law 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
Rice Tarrace Mon worried 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Mon ytrewq 9,474
Cheap grocery store in area? (meat and produce ... Mon cmoodydan 5

Bristol Jobs

Bristol People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bristol News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bristol

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]