pete211

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Yea well good luck passing through the Federal checkpoints...they will get you every time.. :))
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
it tells you pot smokers don't obey the law.
since they don't, why should I?
I need some money. I wonder who I can shoot to get some? easy money.
Yourself, problem solved.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Yourself, problem solved.
the laws are there for a reason, genius.

if you don't follow the rule of law, nobody will. and then, chaos sets in.

and yes, chaos will set in. when that happens, the first people I will shoot to survive are you pot smokers who got us into this situation.

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies. capitol hill is full of them.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
and yes, chaos will set in. when that happens, the first people I will shoot to survive are you pot smokers who got us into this situation.
cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies. capitol hill is full of them.
Another IDIOTIC MORON with reefer madness syndrome to the max!!!

And reefer madness punks will be the first ones I will take out, fool!!
Paul in CA

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

We do not need any laws passed..it will be another expansion of government. Cancel the war on drugs ( 1 trillon $ has done nothing). Less Government is always better. Portugal experianced less drug use less criminal activity when they decriminalized it.
Because it is law does not make it good.
I do not use pot & do wish to in the future.
Paul in CA

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

My last post should say...I do not wish to use in the future...
Provocateur

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressional Candidate Andy Caffrey Vows To Smoke A Joint On Capitol Hill

Democratic congressional candidate Andy Caffrey has made a surprising campaign promise: If he wins his election this fall, he'll smoke a joint on the steps of the U.S. Capitol. Caffrey, who's running to replace retiring Rep. Lynn Woolsey in California's second district, has lit up more than once on the campaign trail -- first at an Occupy event in Mendocino, and again last week outside the Marin Alliance for Medical Marijuana, a Fairfax-based dispensary that was closed by federal officials in December.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The first people that I kill are going to be the illegal aliens that are in this country, and that goes for chinese too. Say bud, if your eyes were round, you would get a better picture of reality. Your living in a country where pot is legal. Jimmy Carter decriminalized it when he was president. But you don't know that because your no doubt an illegal alien from Hanoi. Anyways your hatred for the United States will get you killed real fast and that goes for your illegal alien criminal mexican brothers and sisters. Your kind are why Americans hate inconsiderate law breaking foreign scum. This is a free country for Americans, not illegal foreign scum who like yourself came here illegaly. You make it oveous that you absolutely hate it here. Go back to Hanoi asian zipper eyes scum.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree laws have reason, but sometimes a law appear to be bad, non functioning, or installed for reason which appear to be wrong or based on lies.

Then it is the point of the discussion to suggest that the illegality of marijuana should be revised, for there are no confirmation at all that marijuana leads to any kind of problem (compared to alcohol or tobacco) except those (many) brought by its illegality. We know today that the illegality of cannabis comes from junk science, special interests, corruption, etc.
Likewise, the NDAA bill, is insane and has to be repel as soon as possible, because it contains the germ of dictatorship.
Laws have reason. Bad laws have criminal reasons, and should be repelled. If not you get bandits into power, and more bad laws.
lol

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think stoned out hippies are what sent the place to hell in a hand basket! It won't be the pot smokers running up to rob you when that chaos begins.
kudos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree laws have reason, but sometimes a law appear to be bad, non functioning, or installed for reason which appear to be wrong or based on lies.
Then it is the point of the discussion to suggest that the illegality of marijuana should be revised, for there are no confirmation at all that marijuana leads to any kind of problem (compared to alcohol or tobacco) except those (many) brought by its illegality. We know today that the illegality of cannabis comes from junk science, special interests, corruption, etc.
Likewise, the NDAA bill, is insane and has to be repel as soon as possible, because it contains the germ of dictatorship.
Laws have reason. Bad laws have criminal reasons, and should be repelled. If not you get bandits into power, and more bad laws.
Well said, and I would vote to legalize it if I could, but doubt it will come up anytime soon down south.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Paul in CA wrote:
My last post should say...I do not wish to use in the future...
one of the cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies trying to argue their case. right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think stoned out hippies are what sent the place to hell in a hand basket! It won't be the pot smokers running up to rob you when that chaos begins.
I disagree with you.

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies will be the first to kill others when the chaos scenario reaches us.

how else will they find the money to support their habit?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is YOUR opinion. and since there is a law that makes marijuana and other illicit laws ILLEGAL, obviously, there is a majority of people - yourself not included - who believe that marijuana is a danger to society.

if you think everybody has the right to respect only those laws which cater to their beliefs, then, who's to say I'm wrong if I want to rob marijuana smokers if I believe this action is just?

you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Raydot wrote:
<quoted text>The first people that I kill are going to be the illegal aliens that are in this country, and that goes for chinese too. Say bud, if your eyes were round, you would get a better picture of reality. Your living in a country where pot is legal. Jimmy Carter decriminalized it when he was president. But you don't know that because your no doubt an illegal alien from Hanoi. Anyways your hatred for the United States will get you killed real fast and that goes for your illegal alien criminal mexican brothers and sisters. Your kind are why Americans hate inconsiderate law breaking foreign scum. This is a free country for Americans, not illegal foreign scum who like yourself came here illegaly. You make it oveous that you absolutely hate it here. Go back to Hanoi asian zipper eyes scum.
like I said..

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies.

capitol hill is full of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Another IDIOTIC MORON with reefer madness syndrome to the max!!!
And reefer madness punks will be the first ones I will take out, fool!!
look in the mirror.

if you think taking out reefer madness punks should be the first ones to be taken out, then, you should do yourself in first.
Provocateur

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you.
cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies will be the first to kill others when the chaos scenario reaches us.
how else will they find the money to support their habit?
Unlike your bat shit crazy ass they have jobs.

Slit your wrists - it will lower your blood pressure.
phaines

Sugarloaf, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

lol..are there cops playing in these chats?..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your bat shit crazy ass they have jobs.
Slit your wrists - it will lower your blood pressure.
thanks for confirming what I said...

Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

I could never understand why Americans hate chinks so much. Well now I know. You slant eyed zipperheads are truly pathetic. Why don't you make like a chinese monk and pour gasoline on yourself and strike a mach. Man that is so awesome watching you people burn like that. How do ya do that. I know I know ...you chant right?..nam meho yo ringo yango nam meo ro wingo wango, you people are truly nuts. Are you people for real? And you eat ground up rhino horn thinking it will get rid of your crooked teeth and arthritis? Oh yeah sure thats right, wipe out the rhino population for something so stupid. Boy your kind has a most pathetic track record. Scientist have proven over and over again, Rhino horn powder doesn't do a damn thing for you. you should be so proud idiot. Why don't you just eat your fingernails. And ya drink snake piss for getting rid of ailments, that again, scientist have proven it does absolutely nothing but make you sick. One thing that has been proven, a womens clit is bigger than a chink mans noodle. Just remember, WHITE IS RIGHT!!! and there aint no room for seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,901 - 9,920 of15,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brisbane News Video

•••
•••

Brisbane Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brisbane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••