Teaching Gay History in California

Jul 9, 2011 Full story: EDGE 12,515

California lawmakers on Tuesday sent the governor a bill that would make the state the first requiring public schools to include the contributions of gays and lesbians in social studies curriculum.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11353 Jun 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not one good argument against gay marriage!
Don't need one........LOL

We just need people like you to keep spouting your hate and bigotry and the last 19 states will also vote you back to your closet..........LOL

Again we thank you for all of your hard work that you have done to help us get 31 states voting to ban SSM

Since: Sep 10

San Pedro, CA

#11354 Jun 1, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
its funny because your brain will not let you negate the rule with an exception, which is my point.
MANY transgendered are actually straight. TRANSGENDERS are LGBT and they are straight.
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
"Some transgender people do not want to be part of the gay, lesbian, and bisexual community. They may see themselves as 'straight'(heterosexual) and not feel like they belong with homosexual people."
so since LGBT includes SOME straights, why not all?
just like your argument that marriage allows some who are infertile, so why not allow gays. Its a minimal exception you are using to negate the rule.
Plus, allowing all straights to be LGBT in no way reduces your right to be LGBT, so there is no harm in allowing straights to have LGBT status, RIGHT?
What rule? There is no rule that you have to be able to procreate to have children and if that was so, a lot of straights choose not to have children, which means they'd be out of the club too. Personally, I wouldn't care what anyone wants to call themselves, that's your trip.

Since: Sep 10

San Pedro, CA

#11355 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More tha 30 states have amended their constitutions to vote the gay community back to their closet....
And yes more than 30 out of 50 is a majority unless you are a liberal.....
And? So what is the answer I have for that. Most of the states used to have laws against mixed marriage but time changes all things and some day even your ilk will have to admit that they are nothing but blind bigots with no real reason for wanting to deny gays the right to have what straights enjoy with impunity.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11356 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need one........LOL
We just need people like you to keep spouting your hate and bigotry and the last 19 states will also vote you back to your closet..........LOL
Again we thank you for all of your hard work that you have done to help us get 31 states voting to ban SSM
I just recalled Paris Hilton's sex tapes hitting the internet. Why aren't you yelling at her? Please don't tell me that kids can't find that on the Net. I guess you heteros are NOT going to censure her thus are ruining your reputations.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#11357 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need one........LOL
We just need people like you to keep spouting your hate and bigotry and the last 19 states will also vote you back to your closet..........LOL
Again we thank you for all of your hard work that you have done to help us get 31 states voting to ban SSM
Good thing, because you obviously don't have one. It's ironic that someone who drips contempt the way you do calls someone else a hateful bigot when it's so obvious you're the one suffering from that disease. The mental illness is even beginning to effect your memory. It was thirty states remember? And, in most of the states where same sex marriages remain illegal there has never been a vote. It's just always been that way. That doesn't make it correct.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11358 Jun 1, 2012
1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
And? So what is the answer I have for that. Most of the states used to have laws against mixed marriage but time changes all things and some day even your ilk will have to admit that they are nothing but blind bigots with no real reason for wanting to deny gays the right to have what straights enjoy with impunity.
Yes many many years ago.......
And just a few years ago it was a big shock that California voted you back to the closet and in the last few years that one high shock has grown to more than 30.....

I am more than happy to fight for you and your equal rights as long as you pick any other name than marriage....

But if you want to try and change the meaning of the word marriage I will fight you tooth and nail..

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11359 Jun 1, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I just recalled Paris Hilton's sex tapes hitting the internet. Why aren't you yelling at her? Please don't tell me that kids can't find that on the Net. I guess you heteros are NOT going to censure her thus are ruining your reputations.
You really can't see the difference with xrated porn on DVD,s or cable TV compared to two perverts humping like dogs in front of children in a public area???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11360 Jun 1, 2012
1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing, because you obviously don't have one. It's ironic that someone who drips contempt the way you do calls someone else a hateful bigot when it's so obvious you're the one suffering from that disease. The mental illness is even beginning to effect your memory. It was thirty states remember? And, in most of the states where same sex marriages remain illegal there has never been a vote. It's just always been that way. That doesn't make it correct.
We don't need any other reason then we will not allow you to pervert the word marriage....

The constitutions in the states have been changed and more will follow thanks to people like the rose ho and you......

Once again thank you very much....

Since: Apr 10

Williston, ND

#11361 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And 31 other states have upheld the ban on SSM..........LOL
And I will continue to fight to save the meaning of the word marriage at all cost even if blood gets spilled.......
Is that the 7th time or 8th time I have posted that???
because states ban it now does not mean its right to ban it.
ALL states banned blacks and whites marrying, until the scouts said that was wrong, and now ZERO states ban it. ALL states banned women voting until the scouts said that was wrong now ZERO states ban women voting.
Now find me in the constitution of the united states it says everyone can have equal rights except LGBT people
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11362 Jun 1, 2012
I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and the "Blacks" too, but I do not approve of cannibalism.

Ronald
Reality

Montpelier, VT

#11363 Jun 1, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Allowing all gay couples to marry in no way reduces your right to reproduce, RIGHT?
having all straights as LGBT on no way reduces your status as LGBT right?
yet straights are not lGBT...
why?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11364 Jun 1, 2012
JessicaDawn wrote:
<quoted text>
because states ban it now does not mean its right to ban it.
ALL states banned blacks and whites marrying, until the scouts said that was wrong, and now ZERO states ban it. ALL states banned women voting until the scouts said that was wrong now ZERO states ban women voting.
Now find me in the constitution of the united states it says everyone can have equal rights except LGBT people
Are you a little slow today????

Just a few years ago no states banned SSM and then one liberal state banned it......

Today we have more than 30 states that have and more will follow.....

It does not matter what you think is right, wrong or correct.....

We that majority will vote you back to your closet unless you accept equal right under a different name like the blacks accepted equal rights and were smart enough to know that trying to force us to call them white would not work...

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#11365 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a little slow today????
Just a few years ago no states banned SSM and then one liberal state banned it......
Today we have more than 30 states that have and more will follow.....
It does not matter what you think is right, wrong or correct.....
We that majority will vote you back to your closet unless you accept equal right under a different name like the blacks accepted equal rights and were smart enough to know that trying to force us to call them white would not work...
We call blacks and whites human just like we call gay marriage and straight marriage, marriage. Idiot.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#11366 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need one........LOL
We just need people like you to keep spouting your hate and bigotry and the last 19 states will also vote you back to your closet..........LOL
Again we thank you for all of your hard work that you have done to help us get 31 states voting to ban SSM
Those bans will be tossed out, and those states will join the 5 that have gay marriage. LOLSER!
And after about a month, people will wonder what all the fuss was about.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#11367 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.........LOL
31 states vote you back to the closet..........LOL
Blood spilled
Blood spilled
Blood spilled
Blood spilled..........ROTFLMAO
Did you take out your tampon?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#11368 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes many many years ago.......
And just a few years ago it was a big shock that California voted you back to the closet and in the last few years that one high shock has grown to more than 30.....
I am more than happy to fight for you and your equal rights as long as you pick any other name than marriage....
But if you want to try and change the meaning of the word marriage I will fight you tooth and nail..
LOL. Like you have any power or influence. You're just an internet troll.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11369 Jun 1, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't see the difference with xrated porn on DVD,s or cable TV compared to two perverts humping like dogs in front of children in a public area???
I just wanted to rattle the bear's cage a little and see you go all psycho again! It is SO easy to get you RILED!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11370 Jun 1, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
We call blacks and whites human just like we call gay marriage and straight marriage, marriage. Idiot.
You just called them blacks and whites..........ROTFLMAO

Thanks for proving my point.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11371 Jun 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bans will be tossed out, and those states will join the 5 that have gay marriage. LOLSER!
And after about a month, people will wonder what all the fuss was about.
Too bad you are too stupid to look at the last 30 votes as they show that you ware heading back to your closet.......LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#11372 Jun 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take out your tampon?
Those were words moronic gay said are terrorist threats and I like to post them over and over.......LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr seven tee plus tw... 56,660
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 19,383
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 6 hr Disgusted with Oa... 68
Oakland man arrested in stolen car after high-s... 7 hr Disgusted with Oa... 1
Tour Guide's Chinatown Rant 14 hr rodes scoler 5
Hunter Strickland 14 hr Sfgiants11 1
Oakland Tribune editorial: Public deserves answ... 15 hr OMF 1

Brisbane News Video

Brisbane Dating
Find my Match

Brisbane Jobs

Brisbane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brisbane News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brisbane

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]