Damarius

Cabot, AR

#1 Sep 21, 2010
Where she be at now? Girl got hella booty!
wutever

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 21, 2010
yeah i dirrty one! lol
Damarius

Cabot, AR

#3 Sep 21, 2010
yeah but she let you hit it in da back door. most females won't so u have to take it dirty or not
hello

Little Rock, AR

#4 Sep 21, 2010
hey watch your mouth she is a great person. and is a great momma too. if you dont like her so be it but keep her name out your mouth and be respectful when your talk to her she deserve better than to be talk bout like that. and if you dont like it get over it kayla awesome you just wish you was
wutever

Bellevue, WA

#5 Sep 21, 2010
kayla is a slut! kayla is a slut! kayla is a slut! oops there goes her name again!=D
lmao

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2010
hey wuteva : you are either 1 of the 2
1 . you some ugly azz hoe that is hating on kayla cause she could get some1 or had some1 that wouldnt give the tyme of day

or 2. you must b some guy that tried your hardest to get n her drawers and she turned u down n now u have came here 2 try 2 get ur jollys

either way you sucks monkey poo
wutever

Bellevue, WA

#8 Sep 22, 2010
that bitch sure didnt need no piercings that damn nose she gots draws enough attention! b!tch lookin like gonzo! lol
funny

Cabot, AR

#9 Sep 22, 2010
wutever wrote:
that bitch sure didnt need no piercings that damn nose she gots draws enough attention! b!tch lookin like gonzo! lol
IKR.....
hello

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2010
whatever lonely people if that all yall have say that sad
yea she is

Bushnell, FL

#11 Sep 29, 2010
hottt
kaylas bestfriend

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2010
Ummm Kayla is my bestfriend/sister sooo what do u need to know? And yall are just mad cause yall dnt look like her! Get over yall selfs! And (wutever) you are probably ugly as hell so shut up k thanks :)
just the truth

Little Rock, AR

#13 Oct 8, 2010
Kayla is young and maybe made a few bad decessions in life. But i have to give her credit she is working taking care of her child. Which is more than i can say about most of the kids here age. She also happens to be a nice looking young woman. I am glad to see she has her life on track. So why don't you kayla haters get of computer and get your lives on track. Brinkley would be a better place to raise uor young people.
wth

Bellevue, WA

#14 Oct 9, 2010
yep has her life together so good! bouncing from goober to goober! where in the hell do yall see this girl is good looking? lmao ppl plz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police chief 9 hr David is looking 9
lawsuit 10 hr forlucy 1
Looking for a job 14 hr David is looking 1
Who 18 hr Fu ln 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,408
Billy Tue poopalot 5
Chief Mon Brinkley Voter 1
Brinkley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brinkley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brinkley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brinkley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:43 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:43AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan