Damarius

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Where she be at now? Girl got hella booty!
wutever

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

yeah i dirrty one! lol
Damarius

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

yeah but she let you hit it in da back door. most females won't so u have to take it dirty or not
hello

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

hey watch your mouth she is a great person. and is a great momma too. if you dont like her so be it but keep her name out your mouth and be respectful when your talk to her she deserve better than to be talk bout like that. and if you dont like it get over it kayla awesome you just wish you was
wutever

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

kayla is a slut! kayla is a slut! kayla is a slut! oops there goes her name again!=D
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

hey wuteva : you are either 1 of the 2
1 . you some ugly azz hoe that is hating on kayla cause she could get some1 or had some1 that wouldnt give the tyme of day

or 2. you must b some guy that tried your hardest to get n her drawers and she turned u down n now u have came here 2 try 2 get ur jollys

either way you sucks monkey poo
wutever

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

that bitch sure didnt need no piercings that damn nose she gots draws enough attention! b!tch lookin like gonzo! lol
funny

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

wutever wrote:
that bitch sure didnt need no piercings that damn nose she gots draws enough attention! b!tch lookin like gonzo! lol
IKR.....
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

whatever lonely people if that all yall have say that sad
yea she is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

hottt
kaylas bestfriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Ummm Kayla is my bestfriend/sister sooo what do u need to know? And yall are just mad cause yall dnt look like her! Get over yall selfs! And (wutever) you are probably ugly as hell so shut up k thanks :)
just the truth

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Kayla is young and maybe made a few bad decessions in life. But i have to give her credit she is working taking care of her child. Which is more than i can say about most of the kids here age. She also happens to be a nice looking young woman. I am glad to see she has her life on track. So why don't you kayla haters get of computer and get your lives on track. Brinkley would be a better place to raise uor young people.
wth

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

yep has her life together so good! bouncing from goober to goober! where in the hell do yall see this girl is good looking? lmao ppl plz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brinkley Forum right now

Search the Brinkley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How old is she!? 54 min Truth 24
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr cookie monster 9,712
Sheriff Race 6 hr OMG 5
Possible New Mayor 7 hr Larry Bob 48
Brinkley Chicks 7 hr thesame 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr Yes 27,899
m barnes Wed Sodone 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brinkley Jobs

•••
•••