Law Enforcement Officers

Posted in the Brinkley Forum

Father Time

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 12, 2012
What criteria is used to screen a person before they are hired as a Law Enforcement Officer? Are there different standards for different jobs?...local, county, state?...what type of tests, personality checks and character references are used to eliminate those who shouldn't carry a badge?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Well then lets see..hummm..I guess about every trooper, sherrif, local cop out there needs to be fired..b/c I know several who have screwed around on their wives...and with that being said I am not worried about being protected by ANY of them. I am sick of ppl who try to take a man or womans job b/c of a character flaw. If this is the case I now half of doctors need to be fired...My prime example is Bill Clinton...
Father Time

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Happy, I was just attempting to find someting out, to learn about the process, not to accuse or label
Carmen Martin

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 17, 2012
I am very proud to say that my father and brother are both law enforcement officers. They are the most admirable people that I have every known. All law enforcement does not have a secret past. Some actually do their job.
Larry

AOL

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Carmen Martin wrote:
I am very proud to say that my father and brother are both law enforcement officers. They are the most admirable people that I have every known. All law enforcement does not have a secret past. Some actually do their job.
I know this to be total bullcrap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 37 min BARNEYII 30,241
Roy Lee up to no good 8 hr KillRoy 32
trella (Aug '10) 8 hr Aint trella 20
brinkley police chief 18 hr hmm 14
Charity white Sun wasting time 15
new white cop Ken Anderson (Jan '13) Sun Guest 34
Is TCFA broke Sun Normal 7
Brinkley Dating
Find my Match

Brinkley People Search