Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

rode thru this place on actually not in town was on interstate79 saw police have car pulled ov
er Not cool not good for tourism WEST VIRGINA state police should b able to handle this telln ANYONE who wants to go thru this area spend u money n another state bridgeport r u really that hard up for money? dont need police dept if they have time for that stuff just sayn
amazedbyignoranc e

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

obvious wrote:
rode thru this place on actually not in town was on interstate79 saw police have car pulled ov
er Not cool not good for tourism WEST VIRGINA state police should b able to handle this telln ANYONE who wants to go thru this area spend u money n another state bridgeport r u really that hard up for money? dont need police dept if they have time for that stuff just sayn
When you text and drive you get this abomination of the English language.
MtStateMike

Lumberport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Obvious, guess what you can avoid Bridgeport or just travel the speed limit. With those officers enforcing speed limits on that section of 79, the number of fatal accidents has gone down over the past several years. So you should be thanking them for keeping the road traffic moving through, instead of coming to a stand still for hours due to a acccident from speeding cars.
just sayin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Obvious...glad you rode through instead of stopping.
obvious

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

amazedbyignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
wasnt txtn and drivn wrote this when got home have phd do u? didnt think so must b on police dept sorry
obvious

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

MtStateMike wrote:
Obvious, guess what you can avoid Bridgeport or just travel the speed limit. With those officers enforcing speed limits on that section of 79, the number of fatal accidents has gone down over the past several years. So you should be thanking them for keeping the road traffic moving through, instead of coming to a stand still for hours due to a acccident from speeding cars.
did avoid bridgeport that was the point moron
outtastate

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

amazedbyignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
whats wrong w this just typical txt lingo no wonder rest of country thinks this state uneducated lol
amazedbyignoranc e

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

obvious wrote:
<quoted text>wasnt txtn and drivn wrote this when got home have phd do u? didnt think so must b on police dept sorry
You make the assumption I am a cop because I attempted to make an excuse for your poor communication skills? I do not have a PHD(I'm assuming that was intentional), but I also know that people who boast about them while trying to engage in an internet confrontation are usually don't have them either.
I also know that your average PHD recipient has enough life experience to not be so amazed by a traffic stop. Even if they were that amazed...I doubt they would be that concerned about a stranger getting pulled over that it would ruin their trip enough to justify this silly rant.
Regardless, your original post if deciphered properly states "OMG, I saw a cop car parked behind another car with its lights on and I don't know why!!! Those Pigs make me think less of West Virginia! Your typing and punctuation resemble that of a 5 year old with Parkinson's disease. And your credibility is shot because of your PHD lie.....and the fact you will probably have to Google Parkinson's disease to understand the previous sentence...
amazedbyignoranc e

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

outtastate wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong w this just typical txt lingo no wonder rest of country thinks this state uneducated lol
You change your name to appear as if you have a support group? And I would love to compare IQ's with you. By the way, your posting location is directly under your name. I doubt there are two douche bags from Portsmouth Ohio on a Clarksburg Topix forum at the exact same time.
outtastate

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

amazedbyignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
You change your name to appear as if you have a support group? And I would love to compare IQ's with you. By the way, your posting location is directly under your name. I doubt there are two douche bags from Portsmouth Ohio on a Clarksburg Topix forum at the exact same time.
dnt live anywhere near portsmouth oh idiot traveling it changes your location w ur phone
amazedbyignoranc e

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

outtastate wrote:
<quoted text>dnt live anywhere near portsmouth oh idiot traveling it changes your location w ur phone
Yeah...
outtastate

Ravenna, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

reply to amazedbyignorance i do have a phd and your apparent hostility to anyone who questions your authority or opinion w such anger leads me to believe that u have some dep rooted problems y does this random comment by a complete stranger arouse such strong amd disturbing emotions in u ? u have definite anger issues and i hope are not allowed to carry a weapon
amazedbyignoranc e

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

outtastate wrote:
reply to amazedbyignorance i do have a phd and your apparent hostility to anyone who questions your authority or opinion w such anger leads me to believe that u have some dep rooted problems y does this random comment by a complete stranger arouse such strong amd disturbing emotions in u ? u have definite anger issues and i hope are not allowed to carry a weapon
Not angry at all really. I was just confused as to why a cop having someone pulled over was such a big deal. Nothing to spice the story up like police brutality, gun fight, or drug bust...just a traffic stop. I see that a couple of times a week and never thought twice about it.
Was it somebody you knew that got pulled over? Did the cop do something directly to you? Did the cop give them a ticket? Was it really you that got pulled over? I mean seriously guy, once I broke out my Enigma machine and figured out wtf you were talking about, I couldn't figure out why this traffic stop stuck with you so much.
Then when you signed on with different names and started bullshitting about your PHD, I just couldn't help but call you out on the douchebaggery.
But no, no anger, no deep rooted issues, you never questioned my "authority" so I don't even know wtf that was. I'm just one enlightened state if Nirvana.
troopers wife

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Bridgeport does a fine job with enforcing speeders on their stretch of I 79. I travel the area frequently and can tell you that accidents are far less in this area now than before they started patrolling there. Our interstate has had its fair share of fatalities. I'm happy to see ANY jurisdiction control speeders on any part of the interstate.. Just don't speed.
<3

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Can't we all just get along? <3
Gretchen Weiners

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="<3"]Can't we all just get along? <3[/QUOTE]
She doesn't even go to this school!
outtastate

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

im tired of this police are supposed to protect amd serve this isnt happening here and if that bothers u get over it u need something btr to do.w your time if u were rlly into law enforcement and intelligent u would work for fbi not local law enforcement
amazedbyignoranc e

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

outtastate wrote:
im tired of this police are supposed to protect amd serve this isnt happening here and if that bothers u get over it u need something btr to do.w your time if u were rlly into law enforcement and intelligent u would work for fbi not local law enforcement
Once again you fail to provide a valid point. All areas of law enforcement have their place, how do you know I'm
amazedbyignoranc e

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

amazedbyignorance wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you fail to provide a valid point. All areas of law enforcement have their place, how do you know I'm
Sorry, hit the submit button by accident. As I was saying, you have yet to provide a valid point. How do you know I am not FBI? Did you happen to notice the FBI complex on I79? You seem convinced that these officers were not "protecting and serving" however you don't even know why the car was pulled over. It could have been DUI, a brandishing complaint, a kidnapping, narcotics trafficking, or just simply speeding...all of which are protecting and serving the community. Once again you have a grand opinion of how law enforcement should be ran, but have yet to provide any supporting evidence of what this officer did wrong. That is not very common of an educated mind sporting a PHD.
RPT

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Yea, don't pull any cars over just let them speed through the area with the hopes they will "spend money" in the area....lol you must have been the one pulled over and of course, you never do anything wrong. How bout you just tell the world your name and someone can take your miserable, illiterate ass out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••