Blue Devil football

Posted in the Bremen Forum

ppo

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Great game by Blue Devils way down south. We went old school and busted their chops on offense. Pritchard and Ward were very tough. The whole defense stood up against a scary fast Wilkinson Co. team. Cash bros made 2 big interceptions that held them back. Josh Goldin made long FG that was the difference. Best game we've played this year.
Ginger

Milledgeville, GA

#2 Nov 15, 2009
ppo wrote:
Great game by Blue Devils way down south. We went old school and busted their chops on offense. Pritchard and Ward were very tough. The whole defense stood up against a scary fast Wilkinson Co. team. Cash bros made 2 big interceptions that held them back. Josh Goldin made long FG that was the difference. Best game we've played this year.
Amen....
Transplant

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
It was the best game all year. Keep playing like that and we will get our day in the Dome! Go BIG BLUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mill town sing off contest. 2 hr bludevilbandman 1
State level Republicans vs. Democrats 4 hr WebberX 1
Trader to carry blue devil baseball??? 4 hr got2be crazy 28
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill in Dville 58,134
To the kid at bremen who drives a white lifted ... 7 hr BHS Alum 5
No Use Calling Bremen Police 14 hr got2be crazy 18
Hannah Hutchins Sun hairy back 32

Bremen News Video

Bremen Dating
Find my Match

Bremen Jobs

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bremen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bremen

Personal Finance