M Rnig

Branson, MO

#122 Jul 26, 2012
Dear Kenny Edmonds,
I seem to have come across some very fascinating information about your questionable past. You are in to deep now though man, there is know getting out of this one.
Sincerely,
The bringer of much needed news

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#123 Jul 27, 2012
Kennysadouche wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you know as swipe. Kenny Edmonds is the 4 th grade dropout. And I'm am glad to see that u support a wife beating child abusing drunk
Reading is fundemental. You may want to try hook on phonics too
once a friend

Branson, MO

#124 Jul 30, 2012
Kenny Edmonds don't forget some of us from your past who still stay in contact from time to time know the true you. You have lied to me many times over the years and was usually abusive. Even your mother can't deny that. It's not surprising you have been married many times and claimed to be many things career wise that you weren't. You shame your friends and family by serving your own selfish motives. If you are ever brought up on fraud charges many from your past will testify against you.
Still your friend

Branson, MO

#125 Jul 31, 2012
Kenny if you even read all this stuff - if you do know you have a lot of support and dont let these "hater" types that obviously have never tried to accomplish anything in their lives bring you down. Personal attacks on candidates has never worked out well for either party. People stick to the issues at hand. This rattling of personal cages with lies does no one any good.
Anonymous

Ava, MO

#126 Jul 31, 2012
Still your friend wrote:
Kenny if you even read all this stuff - if you do know you have a lot of support and dont let these "hater" types that obviously have never tried to accomplish anything in their lives bring you down. Personal attacks on candidates has never worked out well for either party. People stick to the issues at hand. This rattling of personal cages with lies does no one any good.
That's hilarious since Kenny and his "supporters" have done nothing but personally attack the other candidates throughout the entire election process. Well, when "they" weren't lying about Kenny's qualifications, criminal history and service record, that is.
Online guru

Branson, MO

#127 Jul 31, 2012
Branson Bombshell wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious since Kenny and his "supporters" have done nothing but personally attack the other candidates throughout the entire election process. Well, when "they" weren't lying about Kenny's qualifications, criminal history and service record, that is.
I highly doubt Kenny even reads this forum. Kenny sure is getting a lot of attention for someone that isnt getting any ground in this election - wouldnt you say hummmmmmm he just might pull this thing out in the end.
Deputy Dog

Branson, MO

#128 Aug 2, 2012
Domestic abuse cases are BS. They are how women leverage divorce settlments. It is all political and untrue. So What, are you saying fatboy Russell should remain our crooked sheriff? Anyone or no one is better than Jimmy the chins!
Anonymous

Ava, MO

#130 Aug 3, 2012
Online guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt Kenny even reads this forum. Kenny sure is getting a lot of attention for someone that isnt getting any ground in this election - wouldnt you say hummmmmmm he just might pull this thing out in the end.
The only thing Kenny needs to pull out is his head from his posterior.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#131 Aug 3, 2012
"Deputy Dog"]Domestic abuse cases are BS. They are how women leverage divorce settlments. It is all political and untrue.

Really? I say the photographs tell a different story.
Fagswag

Branson, MO

#132 Aug 3, 2012
The election is coming to an end. I really home the best man wins. Furthermore; I hope that when the real man does win then all you people shut the hell up. Now let's all grab hands and sing a happy song.
Humm

Ava, MO

#133 Aug 7, 2012
Kenny , I seen alot of stuff you and your family have posted on here and you know posting peoples names and saying suff to make you look better isnt helping . You know what im talking about, you are way out over your head... Wife beater !!!

My thoughts

Branson, MO

#134 Aug 7, 2012
Humm wrote:
Kenny , I seen alot of stuff you and your family have posted on here and you know posting peoples names and saying suff to make you look better isnt helping . You know what im talking about, you are way out over your head... Wife beater !!!
Wow 1.5 hr til polls close and you still slammin a guy you dont even know - WOW!
516 Votes

Branson, MO

#135 Aug 7, 2012
The most important thing I learned from Tuesday's election is that 516 people in Taney County need serious mental help.
Anonymous

Springfield, MO

#136 Aug 8, 2012
Told ya so.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#137 Aug 8, 2012
I think this goes a long way to show what total lack on integrity Edmonds and his followers have for the voting system and the people of Taney County. These quotes are taken DIRECTLY(no editing on my part) from Natasha Edmonds(kennys wife) facebook page
"Natasha Richardson-Edmonds
SO money wins elections - we had $2500 ...Dalton had $15000+...Russell the incumbent had $30,000+

Results =
Steve Dalton 3104

...Jimmie Russell 5457

Kenny Edmonds 516

are we sad YES - we had only Kenny and ME going door to door then the whole (you know your name) saying things online and then one tenth of the campaign funds ----- guess what we run again knowing more than we knew now, more physical and mental support and campaign money ! BRONZE is a victory!!!!! Who else ran???? with the money we had? 50,000 residents - who else ran? with no one doing ground support?"

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#138 Aug 8, 2012
Another from her voting experience
"Natasha Richardson-Edmonds
So got in trouble today at the polls - While Kenny was standing there and they were looking for his name on the list - he says Kenny Edmonds and the lady cant seem to find it then I say "well you should be able to find it - he IS on the ballot" - she shhhhshed me and said - you cant say a candidates name in here - I started laughing then looked around and Kenny and I were the only ones in there - hope I didnt influence Kenny's vote....lol"

"Natasha Richardson-Edmonds oh yea I wore his Kenny Edmonds for Sheriff shirt in there too =)"

"Natasha Richardson-Edmonds when we were walking out another candidate for a different office - wife said candidates are not suppose to wear any campaign shirts or hats - I was like "ut oh" tee hee hee hee =) Thought this was America land of the free....lol"
516 Votes

Branson, MO

#139 Aug 9, 2012
I guess her "I'm With Stupid" shirt was at the cleaners.
Ashley Moore

Branson, MO

#140 Aug 15, 2012
Good job Kenny, they STILL talking about you. It took balls to open yourself up to all this crap and run. Good for you!
Anonymous

Ava, MO

#141 Aug 17, 2012
Ashley Moore wrote:
Good job Kenny, they STILL talking about you. It took balls to open yourself up to all this crap and run. Good for you!
Oh we'll be talking about him for quite a while. That level of incompetence and arrogance is pretty rare in a single person.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#142 Aug 17, 2012
Branson Bombshell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we'll be talking about him for quite a while. That level of incompetence and arrogance is pretty rare in a single person.
FRIGGIN Brilliant! that is a 100% true response too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grandparents rights 8 hr dreamer 4
Body found today behind pierce Arrow theater? 19 hr Nope 2
so -you want to be a pipeline welder? (Dec '07) Tue wanna bee 102
they Say I'M Bigger Than Robbie in the Us- his ... (Oct '06) Tue Amazing Dan 3
BODY ATTACHMENTS-What does this mean? (Nov '12) Mon monkey14 10
Steal Your Dollar City treats employees like CRAP (May '10) Dec 15 JUST A LOCAL PEE-ON 11
For George (Nov '13) Dec 12 gest 29
Branson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Branson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Branson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:58PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:02 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Chiefs
Bleacher Report 4:24 AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday