Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,400 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

The Real USA First

Steele, MO

#6709 Jun 28, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep talking about W ???
I NEED TO SAY THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...and them
F%#king you up... it's been a REALLY Good Day!!!!
You're from St. Louis ... that f%#king figures .... dumba$$'s .... damn, get a f%#king life .....
The Real USA First

Steele, MO

#6710 Jun 28, 2012
you know, we pay more taxes to you freakin' idiots (st. L.), and kansas city. You live off us because you all are "entitlement" lowlifes and we work real jobs ... how dare you name youself " The real USA first" ... freakin' pathetic ... if you ask me .... Missouri needs to cut you all off .... you need to join Illinois ...
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#6711 Jun 28, 2012
The Real USA First wrote:
you know, we pay more taxes to you freakin' idiots (st. L.), and kansas city. You live off us because you all are "entitlement" lowlifes and we work real jobs ... how dare you name youself " The real USA first" ... freakin' pathetic ... if you ask me .... Missouri needs to cut you all off .... you need to join Illinois ...
Inbred Hillbillys just never get it...
except in the azz...oink oink oink!!!!
The Real USA First

Steele, MO

#6712 Jun 28, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred Hillbillys just never get it...
except in the azz...oink oink oink!!!!
Whatever !!!!! You ain't got a job .... do ya????
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#6713 Jun 29, 2012
The Real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever !!!!! You ain't got a job .... do ya????
THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...
and this REALLY Good Day!!!!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#6714 Jun 29, 2012
NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...
and this REALLY Good Day!!!!
LADYBOY LOOK ! Winning battles and winning WARS are TWO different things .

Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#6715 Jun 29, 2012
NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep talking about W ???
I NEED TO SAY THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...and them
F%#king you up... it's been a REALLY Good Day!!!!
The only you ever f@cked up was a decent job !

ONE hollow victory since the MID TERMS ! WOW you anti Americans bleeding heart liberal commie jerks are unstoppable ! ROFL

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#6716 Jun 29, 2012
The Real USA First wrote:
you know, we pay more taxes to you freakin' idiots (st. L.), and kansas city. You live off us because you all are "entitlement" lowlifes and we work real jobs ... how dare you name youself " The real USA first" ... freakin' pathetic ... if you ask me .... Missouri needs to cut you all off .... you need to join Illinois ...
The Real USA first is MY reg. topix name . The azswipe that use's it is called LADYBOY . This freak of nature is NOTHING MORE than a SKUMBAG , This sicko has been STEALING my topix name for many months now and it is to the point that NOBODY cares . He, She, It, whatever, Has made sick remarks about my dead FATHER and my other relatives . The person is nothing but PURE trash and a true ANTI AMERICAN BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL COMMIE JERK !
curious

United States

#6717 Jun 29, 2012
it's really about the dogs who are mistreated
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#6718 Jun 29, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The Real USA first is MY reg. topix name . The azswipe that use's it is called LADYBOY . This freak of nature is NOTHING MORE than a SKUMBAG , This sicko has been STEALING my topix name for many months now and it is to the point that NOBODY cares . He, She, It, whatever, Has made sick remarks about my dead FATHER and my other relatives . The person is nothing but PURE trash and a true ANTI AMERICAN BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL COMMIE JERK !
You are dumb inbred pure trash...and a Anti American Bleeding Azzhole conservative jerk-off that we all make fun of!!!!
Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#6719 Jun 29, 2012
NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb inbred pure trash...and a Anti American Bleeding Azzhole conservative jerk-off that we all make fun of!!!!
Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck
YAWN
Guest

Euless, TX

#6720 Jun 30, 2012
My neighbor has too many dogs
Guest

Euless, TX

#6721 Jul 1, 2012
More laws aren't the answer
Puppy love

Euless, TX

#6722 Jul 3, 2012
There is an effort to close down small kennels
guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#6723 Jul 4, 2012
i think they should shut down all these puppy mills . they keep those dogs caged up all there life and breed over and over.they dont care about the dogs health at all.alot of theses mills sale sickly puppies, and they make a killing out off it.it dosent make to much sense that we all have to register our animals and have them spayed or neutered while they keep breeding and breeding!
Get what you want

Branson, MO

#6724 Jul 4, 2012
Huh...sometimes we get what we don't want. Should have read the fine print.....
Madley78

West Plains, MO

#6725 Jul 8, 2012
Sweetie also wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't read....your Cattle aren't kept in the house so they aren't pets. I suspect you might have sheep in the house though.
No, cattle aren't kept in the house but they are domesticated animals. You must not understand.
Ha Ha Ha

Saint Peters, MO

#6726 Jul 14, 2012
Looks like the fake animal rescue people are moving from Silex, renting their house out for now. Good riddance,great job PALS of Lincoln county,St Charles and St Louis we all appreciate the great job you did!
aur56

Aurora, MO

#6727 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
More laws aren't the answer
Then what is the answer?? Unless people suddenly develope a sense or right and wrong, not likely to happen with this issue, then laws are all we have to work with. Cruelty is wrong and illegal, keeping dogs is filthy conditions is illegal, no vet care illegal,over breeding,not illegal but yet very wrong. Living in a 2' by 2' cage your entire life,not illegal but very wrong. Laws are all we have to battle this type of money making ,greedy people.So,until people develope a conscience(i don't see this happening) then we have laws to shut down these disgusting puppy mills. Keep reporting them, keep fighting this and stop buying the puppies from pet stores. No market for the pupppies then they will shut down.No money, no reason to breed dogs poorly.
guest

Hartville, MO

#6728 Jul 16, 2012
Advance just closed shelter, thanks Prop B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant hole forms at entrance of Missouri golf c... Sun Parden Pard 5
Biker Wars May 20 Bag of Bones 2
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (Mar '12) May 19 Redneck 4
Branson Has Bed Bugs All Over Town All Motels (Sep '10) May 19 fyi im clean too 26
Steal Your Dollar City treats employees like CRAP (May '10) May 18 daddyS GIRL 14
shady siding May 17 really 1
help wanted May 17 help needed 1
More from around the web

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]