Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Braidwood Forum

Comments (Page 59)

Showing posts 1,161 - 1,180 of6,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
scotbutler

Armstrong, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

the new was what?
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
No please ... I WANT you to "go on" so I can keep smacking you silly in front of everyone.
By the way ... as long as we're on the subjects of horrific grammar and illiteracy here:
1) "overesitmated" is ONE word you illiterate jackass!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate...
2) It's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass.
3) Your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass.
Just keep talkin'.
A period isn't just something your momma wishes she hadn't skipped.
Hey, I was wondering if you saw the results of the Wisconsin recall ? In case you haven't ,Scott Walker got more votes this time then he got in the first election. What happened, I thought you liberals were going to send Scott Walker "packing"! Do you feel stupid? How do you explain this? I thought all of Wisconsin couldn't wait to throw the bum out of office? Did you see the fat boy Ed Schultz crying on MSNBC the night of the election? Oh who am I kidding, nobody watches that crappy station! I bet you were excited when they were reporting them phony doctored exit results weren't you? Or perhaps were you that idiot crying on CNN how democracy had died? Why didn't Obama go to Wisconsin to help that struggling mayor? Boy, doesn't Bill Clinton really have coattails? I mean, he couldn't even help to persuade any of the voters in Wisconsin. Why has Axelrod been so quiet lately? This is hilarious! Did you see Obama say yesterday"the private sector is doing just fine !" what planet is this fool living on? Do you think even he believes his own garbage? Why is every week first-time unemployment request always reevaluate to a higher number every week from the week prior? Oh well, have to still love the results that Scott walker received, huh?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Only people who cant debate worth a crap would resort to cloning maybe that explains the ratings on your post.
What else can they do? They can't out-debate or out-insult me, so they have to start cloning.

They've got nothing else!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Roland Burris wrote:
Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific.<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate ...

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you? I'm still waiting for an answer here!

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, I was wondering if you saw the results of the Wisconsin recall ? In case you haven't ,Scott Walker got more votes this time then he got in the first election. What happened, I thought you liberals were going to send Scott Walker "packing"! Do you feel stupid? How do you explain this? I thought all of Wisconsin couldn't wait to throw the bum out of office? Did you see the fat boy Ed Schultz crying on MSNBC the night of the election? Oh who am I kidding, nobody watches that crappy station! I bet you were excited when they were reporting them phony doctored exit results weren't you? Or perhaps were you that idiot crying on CNN how democracy had died? Why didn't Obama go to Wisconsin to help that struggling mayor? Boy, doesn't Bill Clinton really have coattails? I mean, he couldn't even help to persuade any of the voters in Wisconsin. Why has Axelrod been so quiet lately? This is hilarious! Did you see Obama say yesterday"the private sector is doing just fine !" what planet is this fool living on? Do you think even he believes his own garbage? Why is every week first-time unemployment request always reevaluate to a higher number every week from the week prior? Oh well, have to still love the results that Scott walker received, huh?
You honestly think I'm reading anything you post to me?

Seriously?

Here ... I'll give you the same response you got last time and the time before that and the time before that:

Nope! Sorry there Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair ...

But that still doesn't refute anything I said in my first post.

Try again ...

Get the pattern yet?
Jack Bean

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

have you not had enoght of republicans yet?

The republicans ar ekeeping President obama from making jobs and raising taxes because the republicans will NOT give in to the rich paying there fair share..

Wrong, the economy crashed because ignorant people like yourself voted for Republicans who eliminated the common sense oversight of Wall Street, and eliminated laws which had been working since the Great Depression, Glass Seagle to cite one.

When those laws were no longer in place Wall Street created a number of investment schemes, including, derivatives, CDOs, hedged funds, etc. which were highly leveraged and made some people and some investment banks a great deal of money, but as soon as real estate values stopped growing the highly leveraged investments where creating huge losses for investors, consider that Goldman Sachs was recommending such investments for the little people who where buying their offerings at the same time they themselves were shorting those investments and knew they were going to lose money.

Without laws like Glass Steagle and no separation between retail banking, mortgage companies and investment banks like Goldman Sachs, the huge losses were not isolated from savings the US government was obligated to insure under the FDIC.

That is why the banks got bailed out, Wall Street insiders made billions, and the tax payer got the bill.

All because of ignoramuses who vote for Republicans who promise that if we only get ride of regulation everyone will become a rich investor, if we only stop taxing the rich they will create jobs and if we fire teachers, policemen, and firemen who are public service union members then jobs will magically appear in the private sector.

And this is Romney plan, same as it was GW Bush's plan for the economy.
linda

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Jack Bean wrote:
have you not had enoght of republicans yet?
The republicans ar ekeeping President obama from making jobs and raising taxes because the republicans will NOT give in to the rich paying there fair share..
Wrong, the economy crashed because ignorant people like yourself voted for Republicans who eliminated the common sense oversight of Wall Street, and eliminated laws which had been working since the Great Depression, Glass Seagle to cite one.
When those laws were no longer in place Wall Street created a number of investment schemes, including, derivatives, CDOs, hedged funds, etc. which were highly leveraged and made some people and some investment banks a great deal of money, but as soon as real estate values stopped growing the highly leveraged investments where creating huge losses for investors, consider that Goldman Sachs was recommending such investments for the little people who where buying their offerings at the same time they themselves were shorting those investments and knew they were going to lose money.
Without laws like Glass Steagle and no separation between retail banking, mortgage companies and investment banks like Goldman Sachs, the huge losses were not isolated from savings the US government was obligated to insure under the FDIC.
That is why the banks got bailed out, Wall Street insiders made billions, and the tax payer got the bill.
All because of ignoramuses who vote for Republicans who promise that if we only get ride of regulation everyone will become a rich investor, if we only stop taxing the rich they will create jobs and if we fire teachers, policemen, and firemen who are public service union members then jobs will magically appear in the private sector.
And this is Romney plan, same as it was GW Bush's plan for the economy.
YAWN........
ZZZZZZ......
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You honestly think I'm reading anything you post to me?
Seriously?
Here ... I'll give you the same response you got last time and the time before that and the time before that:
Nope! Sorry there Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair ...
Try again ...
Get the pattern yet?
Well, evidently you did read it in order to have your all to often response. It doesnt matter,though. As long as I know that recall election result made yoy cry last Tuesday night! HAHA! Got it,GopVSusa or Cryrepukescry and what ever stupid name you are? Get used to it! Cant wait for November!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless wrote:
<quoted text>Well, evidently you did read it in order to have your all to often response. It doesnt matter,though. As long as I know that recall election result made yoy cry last Tuesday night! HAHA! Got it,GopVSusa or Cryrepukescry and what ever stupid name you are? Get used to it! Cant wait for November!
Still confused?

Try again ...

Since I can't type this slower, you'll just have to read it slower. And maybe turn the Cartoon Channel off too.

We'll see it that helps at all.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

linda wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN........
ZZZZZZ......
WOW! You sure put him in his place there! I'd just hate to see what you would have been capable of if you weren't so sleepy.

Anyway ... my favorite part was where you strategically used all those historical facts and supporting evidence to refute and counter his points one by one.

Oh wait ...

Maybe next time tell mommy to hold off on the warm milk and lullabies until AFTER you're done posting?
LAL Laughing At Liberals

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
WOW! You sure put him in his place there! I'd just hate to see what you would have been capable of if you weren't so sleepy.
Anyway ... my favorite part was where you strategically used all those historical facts and supporting evidence to refute and counter his points one by one.
Oh wait ...
Maybe next time tell mommy to hold off on the warm milk and lullabies until AFTER you're done posting?
You sound like a homosexual.
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Anyone hear obamas explanation on why he stayed out of wisconsin in the days leading up to the recall election? Well, turns out he was" too busy being president" what a laugh! Let's see, he was in Iowa, illinois, and Minnesota all week before campaigning but claims that he couldn't stop to say hello to Barrett when he needed obamas help. Could it be Obama was worried How it would look when Walker would win even if "Erkel" showed his ugly face! I mean, he has all the time to hang out with Clooney, Jessica Alba and other Hollywood types but can't be in Wisconsin one time leading up to what the liberals said was the most important state elections in years? I figure he is either stupid or is lying! What do you think? Oh well, what do you expect from an idiot who had meetings with Selma hyak and jenifer Lopez on adviice how to handle immigration. This guy is a joke! My guess is he knew Walker would win and didn't want to have anything to do with it! Can't wait til November!
maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Any DUMACRAT
hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

How long does Eric Holder have left? Lets see lying to congress, holding back important documents in the fast & furious scandal,Protecting leaks in the Obama administration pertaining to national security,about to be held in contempt,wasting the courts time by filing bogus lawsuits against Arizona and Alabama for their handling of illegal immigrants, suing Florida for wanting to clean up their voting rolls,failing to prosecute Black panthers for voter intimidation outside of a polling place in Philly, Getting into a sissy chest bumping match with the ever sweaty Axelrod (then wanting to quit)? How much can he take? He looks sick, with the off tone skin texture, the chapped lips and the blotches of missing hair!How long before President Erkel drops him? Can he make it to help Obama with his much needed voter fraud in November? I dont think so....
jimbo

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Eric Holder will never be held accountable for his lying. Have you forgotten, he is a member of the chosen ones cabinet?

Not subject to the laws of the land because Obama is the messiah.

This administration is the most corrupt in history,but fear not they will not have to be held to the standards of every other administration.

Let us just hope enough of the lemmings that put this mistake in office in 2008 will awaken to their mistake and vote him out in 2012.

Otherwise, God help this nation.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

hopeless wrote:
How long does Eric Holder have left? Lets see lying to congress, holding back important documents in the fast & furious scandal,Protecting leaks in the Obama administration pertaining to national security,about to be held in contempt,wasting the courts time by filing bogus lawsuits against Arizona and Alabama for their handling of illegal immigrants, suing Florida for wanting to clean up their voting rolls,failing to prosecute Black panthers for voter intimidation outside of a polling place in Philly, Getting into a sissy chest bumping match with the ever sweaty Axelrod (then wanting to quit)? How much can he take? He looks sick, with the off tone skin texture, the chapped lips and the blotches of missing hair!How long before President Erkel drops him? Can he make it to help Obama with his much needed voter fraud in November? I dont think so....
I bet Mr. Holder is very sick investigating all the criminals in the US. Esp. all the Republicon Congressmen who voted to give Israli's Billions of Dollars while takeing food out of US babies mouths...

You people don't have a clue what's goin on...LOL

Why do you think the Repubs. have worked so hard at doing NOTHING in Congress for the last 3yrs.??? LOL

Cos' they don't like his policy or the color of his skin???NO Fools it has nothing to do with ANYTHING except The MONEY THEY Themselves can Put in Their Pockets...

How? By legislating a Keystone Pipeline that fullfills their masters goals. And legislating the WRONG treatment for the masses who are massively infected with Prion protein that is the cause of all Syndromes of unknown origin...Already they trial Chemo in all the syndromes, but all you need is to kill all the infections and then stem cells to turn the immune system back on...Guess which one's they will move for the people? LOL

Why? Because Spirochetes carry the God Like protein formerly known as Prion and they don't care if the wrong treatment kills 50%..Just like they don't care we don't need a pipeline...But they gave it to all of us and they intend to do all they can do to make what they like best. Money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HIV did not cause AIDS. Man did. By using cells from a woman who had Syhilis knowing the proteins could not be killed by any means known to man...Say thanx Republicans---you do your job of destroying the US very well.
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Silvermaven wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Mr. Holder is very sick investigating all the criminals in the US. Esp. all the Republicon Congressmen who voted to give Israli's Billions of Dollars while takeing food out of US babies mouths...
You people don't have a clue what's goin on...LOL
Why do you think the Repubs. have worked so hard at doing NOTHING in Congress for the last 3yrs.??? LOL
Cos' they don't like his policy or the color of his skin???NO Fools it has nothing to do with ANYTHING except The MONEY THEY Themselves can Put in Their Pockets...
How? By legislating a Keystone Pipeline that fullfills their masters goals. And legislating the WRONG treatment for the masses who are massively infected with Prion protein that is the cause of all Syndromes of unknown origin...Already they trial Chemo in all the syndromes, but all you need is to kill all the infections and then stem cells to turn the immune system back on...Guess which one's they will move for the people? LOL
Why? Because Spirochetes carry the God Like protein formerly known as Prion and they don't care if the wrong treatment kills 50%..Just like they don't care we don't need a pipeline...But they gave it to all of us and they intend to do all they can do to make what they like best. Money.
HIV did not cause AIDS. Man did. By using cells from a woman who had Syhilis knowing the proteins could not be killed by any means known to man...Say thanx Republicans---you do your job of destroying the US very well.
sounds like another nut job got on the computer from the oak forest nut house!
KP

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Concerned citizen wrote:
we really don't have a choice.
We need to stop fascism! Corporations are ruling this country! If the current trend continues, we will all be making peanuts in the corporatist system. Real wages haven't increased since the 1970s while corporate profits are at an all time high.
denise

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

We are doomed bcause we live in an entitlement society full of folks who suck from the government
tit and would not take a job and pay taxes if it were handed to them.

It is their American way of life.

50% of this nations population pay NO income tax, they have no skin in the game and only make demands on those of us who do pay our fair share.
Until these leaches are made to pay something in income tax, they will never get off the dole.

4 more years of the current America hating administration should just about kill the society.

Good luck to the deadbeats then.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
We are doomed bcause we live in an entitlement society full of folks who suck from the government
tit and would not take a job and pay taxes if it were handed to them.
It is their American way of life.
50% of this nations population pay NO income tax, they have no skin in the game and only make demands on those of us who do pay our fair share.
Until these leaches are made to pay something in income tax, they will never get off the dole.
4 more years of the current America hating administration should just about kill the society.
Good luck to the deadbeats then.
Its id's like you who only care about meeeee that cannot see what is really going on. If you would bother to look around sometime instead of staring in that mirror you would see the US Citizens are NOT DEADBEATS. They are SICK.

The 1 in 29 kids who are now being dx. with Autism, the 1 every 10mins being dx. with MS, the 1 every 1 min. being dx. with Alzheimers, the 1 every 14mins. being dx. with Parkinsons. All the hundreds of others we don't know yet.
Our honorable Pres. was the first to ask LOL

The world leading expert of PRION/MADCOW/AIDS/LYME tells us that 80% of the pop.s are infected and IS the CAUSE of all the syndromes of Chronic Illness. And they have known it since 1985 when they gave it to everyone in HepB vaccines made from a woman who had Syphilis/HepB-whatever they thought that was/Cancer.

Now that our Honorable Pres. won US patent relief hoarded for the bits and peices so everyone can now work for the people instead of the profits it has exploded in research worldwide and it tells us that the infectious organisms are sharing at least 40% of their genes to hide from the criminals tests they devised and the same criminals who made the vaccines so they would NOT be found.

Electrophoretic mobility shift assays indicated that BpaB also binds with high affinity to sites located in the 5' noncoding regions of two additional cp32 genes.

Characterization of the proteins encoded by those genes indicated that they encode a single-stranded DNA-binding protein

and a nuclease,

which we named SsbP and NucP, respectively.

Chromatin immunoprecipitation indicated that BpaB binds erp, ssbP and nucP in live B. burgdorferi.

A mutant bacterium that over-expressed BpaB produced significantly greater levels of ssbP and nucP transcript than did the wild-type parent.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22730122

What that says is the infections share their genes to hide at the microRNA levels and will not be seen in PCR/DNA tests that look for a specific infection. They have been killing us with each additional antigen introduced into the pop.s and because they lied about it so long it is being carried in our vectors of disease to commit much worse crimes against humanity by infecting our animals with junk science like oral rabies retrovirus that they know will now be carried in insects like ticks,mosquito's, lice to you and your kids.

No bath salts needed for that kind of majik.

Rabies in cows found at 75%.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Genetically_Mo...
I would suggest the people in area's we know dropped millions of oral rabies retrovirus baits not get bit by vectors of disease.
Because what vaccines have done to the masses by infecting them with stealth causes us to tolerize infections and produce NO antibodies against so they say you just have a syndrome...or worse you die of your cancers or fall over dead Skypeing with your wife or like hundreds of soldiers dying in their sleep or killing themselves since the Anthrax worked so well....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,161 - 1,180 of6,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Braidwood Discussions

Search the Braidwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Chicagobunny 47,080
Gardner-South Wilmington High School wins case ... 1 hr sick of it 3
drug test 6 hr DUH 6
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Smile Spa 12 hr Just curious 2
surface Sat Really 3
Lock your doors Gardner--Scheel is back (May '12) Sat intheknow 63
•••
•••
•••
Braidwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Braidwood Jobs

•••