poop

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 11, 2013
did anyone hear anything about a drug bust yesterday netting 7 people
hells at it

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2013
porbally some that hells have set up.notice hells leaves and moves some were else right before a big bust. last time they run off to gilbert. and now hells are at the motel near the wal mart in kimbell.look like hells broke loose again.lol
pot of gold

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 11, 2013
hells at it wrote:
porbally some that hells have set up.notice hells leaves and moves some were else right before a big bust. last time they run off to gilbert. and now hells are at the motel near the wal mart in kimbell.look like hells broke loose again.lol
his picture was in the voice this week for petty larceny maybe you blame the worng one
hells at it

Princeton, WV

#4 Oct 12, 2013
pot of gold wrote:
<quoted text>his picture was in the voice this week for petty larceny maybe you blame the worng one
are you sure we are talking about the same person? where was he arrested at? hes not in jail.
pot of gold

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 12, 2013
hells at it wrote:
<quoted text>are you sure we are talking about the same person? where was he arrested at? hes not in jail.
yep in the voice Eugene or name clayton
Interesting

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 12, 2013
pot of gold wrote:
<quoted text>yep in the voice Eugene or name clayton
What did the ratting theif get caught stealing this time? He will not go to Jail. He always gets out of everything he does. He even brags about it.Hes never been worth the air he breathes.Hes the biggest theiff around. I can see why hes always moving from place to place.He knows to move on before the bust starts.He should have been locked up years ago.Hes no good.
wanda

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>What did the ratting theif get caught stealing this time? He will not go to Jail. He always gets out of everything he does. He even brags about it.Hes never been worth the air he breathes.Hes the biggest theiff around. I can see why hes always moving from place to place.He knows to move on before the bust starts.He should have been locked up years ago.Hes no good.
hes just as good as the rest of these drug and pill popping people how u no he rat they lot of rats around hear and lot of pills I bet you one but wont admit it if they go to jail they bet you home I dont no how they got oout
Interesting

Princeton, WV

#8 Oct 12, 2013
wanda wrote:
<quoted text>hes just as good as the rest of these drug and pill popping people how u no he rat they lot of rats around hear and lot of pills I bet you one but wont admit it if they go to jail they bet you home I dont no how they got oout
LMAO. Looks like you have been hitting the crack pipe with him. Or are you that dumb? I would like to see all them in Jail. You will think different when he robs you and gets away with it.He knows he can steal and rob anyone he can and get by with it by ratting on someone.
Sheri

Beckley, WV

#9 Oct 12, 2013
I heard he has some help this time his ex an her sister .but they will set back an let everyone else take the blame an you that said you never heard of him ratting well go ask a few oh wait you can't ask em they are in jail.
Wrong

Bluefield, WV

#10 Oct 12, 2013
hells at it wrote:
porbally some that hells have set up.notice hells leaves and moves some were else right before a big bust. last time they run off to gilbert. and now hells are at the motel near the wal mart in kimbell.look like hells broke loose again.lol
The thiffe is not in Kimball any more.he was ran from there a couple months ago. probally for steeling from peoples cars that was staying there.
Hells At Premier

Princeton, WV

#11 Oct 31, 2013
the no good theives are living in premier. before you get to the top of the mountain.they are robbing and ratting in a different area now.they dont stay in one place long. he was arrested for shoplifting in richlands a few days ago.porbally ratted his way out of it to.like he dose everything else.
humm

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 1, 2013
seen him in 3 fork a little while ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 27 min -badboy- 22,016
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr GodSmacked 26,397
chinese restaurant in iaeger 1 hr Julius 57
3 word story (Jul '11) 2 hr Alex Nicole 1,762
Bradshaw Music Thread (May '13) Sat Theo 33
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Fri _FLATLINE-------- 1,097
Mullins Garbage co , jolo wv Apr 24 Wow 11
More from around the web

Bradshaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]