Harper, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

there is no way i could eat there..i hear that is GEORGE ESTEPS GIRLFRIEND that has it open...remember george'e wife PAM ( JENKS ) had that resturant when he shot her self in the head over GEORGE'S dating other women...then GEORGE brought other women into their home and lived with them while PAM laid there like a vegetable but poor Pam has done gone on...but GEORGE your day will come and i sure wouldn't want to be walking in your shoes when it does..
Bystander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Come on people don't judge this girlfriend by what George did. I do not believe she came on the scene until that poor young woman passed on.
1 post removed
i saw it all

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

bradshaw wrote:
I was just woundering if this a place to eat or get sex
i was at d&d a couple of times kep hearing big trucks
bloweing their horns went to see why it was a bunch
of cheap hoes in the door of the diner waveing & flashing
the trucks and workers from lesters or anyone else
wont be long it will shut down like the rest did
i saw mmullins on the porch,i thought she was the one that was flashing and mooning the guys.she will have to pray harded this sunday.
Bud Wiser

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

They might get some business if they cleaned the mess off the porch, nobody is going to take their family wheree they can,t get through the door for the smoke and a bunch blocking the door all the time.
Bystander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

I guess they get tired of sitting inside all the time don't you sit on your porch. The place is very clean and the service is excellent. Everyone needs to quit talking about it and go in and meet these people and they will see they are good people and the food is wonderful. This is why we can't have anything good in this town because of jealous people. The people blowing when they go by may know the people working there. Have you ever thought of that?
IAEGER FAN

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

what do you think of the bus driver that stops their screwing around with the truck drivers
garbage like her driveing our kids to school
something got to be done pure trash
really

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

One of these girls are the owners daughter that just graduated high school and is a nice polite young lady.They probably get bored where no one knows they are open and sat on the front porch.They motion for the truck drivers to blow their horn's like a lot of young kids do.They do not flash anyone or do anything bad to get the drivers to blow their horns.They are young and pretty so don't be jealous.As for their mother and George she probably will learn him she is renting it and it is not free to her and she had a diner in panther.If the bus driver the one your jealous of or anyone else wants to hang out there it is their buss.Glad to see the diner open where you can go and sit and eat and talk to your neighbors.Good luck with the Coal Miners Diner hope it is a huge success.
alrighty

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

sounds like an awesome place,, cant wait to get by there and sample some of the cooking..good luck with the diner
Been There

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

The COAL MINER'S DINER is a very good place to eat. The girls are all nice and cook very good food. They keep their place clean and make everyone feel like their at home....Great Place to go.....GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!! I'll definately BE BACK!!!!
Really

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

I went down there once and saw that Britney Hess a 19 slut works there and I'm not taking my family back Do you know where her hands have been.
Likes the Food

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

I am glad we have the diner and I have never seen anything wrong out of those girls. They dress decent and are very clean. I hope they stay in bus. I don't know who the bus driver is that fools with the truck drivers but I am sure she needs to eat too. Come on people get a life and let us have something good in this town.
Shut it down

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Shut it down. I'm jealous and don't want to see people do good things. It brings my self esteem and ego down. I want people to suffer like me.
tell it like it is

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

i've never been in the place and don't know the people that own it, but anyone who is taking business away from little general is good in my book. and don't you people realize that bad publicity is better than no publicity. ya'll just made me wanna go check that place out and see for myself, so ya'll just got them another customer. you aint doin nothing but gettin them more buiness by talkin about them.
DUDE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

i bet everything they fix has a fish smell to it
big dawg

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

if they are going to get their business up and running and staying in business they will have to run a decent place and hire decent women and good cooks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of271
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Bradshaw Forum right now

Search the Bradshaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min fitness-guru 43,473
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 27 min COOTERDOG 19,721
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 52 min -Lea- 10,043
Officials on lookout for missing McDowell teen 1 hr I think 3
Iaeger Site Ruined (Sep '10) 1 hr paganbirdkeeper666 194
Tug River (Jul '13) 2 hr OCB 2
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 6 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
•••
•••
•••
Bradshaw Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bradshaw Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bradshaw People Search