Police: Masseuse went too far in Carbon County -- themorningcal...

Full story: The Morning Call

A massage therapist in Franklin Township Carbon County was arrested Thursday night and charged with prostitution and related offenses, state police at Lehighton said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Nan

Shawnee On Delaware, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

Well thank God the police are protecting us from masseuses who take money for sexual favors...after all that's a much more serious threat to public safety than trivial things like armed robbery, carjackings, shootings, stabbings, rapes and home invasions.
James

Shawnee On Delaware, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

Oh for the love of God is this why I pay all these local taxes? So they can worry about this nonsense? Were these not two consenting adults??!! Guess that guy should've bought the masseuse dinner instead of giving her the cash, then it would've been legal. Exactly how did the police find out about this anyway - by doing undercover duty at a massage parlor? The police need to cut this crap out and get to work on the violent crime - or is that too much of a challenge for them?
jim

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

sounds to me like the police informant went a little too far also....squirt, squirt
Reverend Arthur Belling

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

jim wrote:
sounds to me like the police informant went a little too far also....squirt, squirt
Of course they needed evidence!
Frumious Bandersnatch

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

I need a job like "police informant" - can I help bust these massage parlors, too? The perks are just great!
Reality

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

Frumious Bandersnatch wrote:
I need a job like "police informant" - can I help bust these massage parlors, too? The perks are just great!
Right On! Can you believe someone got paid to get serviced so he could turn her in. Must have been the Chiefs best friend. Unbelievable. But you got to admit, it's ironic her name is Wang. LOL

“I LOVE my work!!!!”

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

Your tax dollars being wasted while people are being beat with baseball bats, robbed, and left for dead by gangs of roving thugs. NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN!!!!!!!!!! I want a refund for my squandered tax money please.
morgan2420

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

its funny how she was arrested when ''she finished'' why did he have to let her finish? was that his money or ours?
morgan2420

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

opps sorry, she completed the act!
Oracle

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

There are houses of pleasure all over the valley. I don't partake but I know many who do. Why don't the cops worry about real crime? Politics politics politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowmanstown Discussions

Search the Bowmanstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pa voter 51,447
At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) 5 hr Eagle alvacodo 160
Man to plead guilty to lesser charge in fatal s... (Apr '09) 5 hr Eagle alvacodo 13
Lehighton, Pa., man, Albert Peddigree, accused ... (Feb '10) 5 hr The man 4
Palmerton man gets year in jail for drunken dri... 5 hr The man 3
Two face drug charges following raid of Jim Tho... 5 hr Statutory menagie craigie 126
Two arrested in raid of Lehighton meth lab 6 hr Ya meth i am on it now 11
•••
•••
•••
Bowmanstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bowmanstown Jobs

•••
•••
•••