Police: Masseuse went too far in Carbon County -- themorningcal...

A massage therapist in Franklin Township Carbon County was arrested Thursday night and charged with prostitution and related offenses, state police at Lehighton said. Full Story
Nan

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Sep 14, 2007
Well thank God the police are protecting us from masseuses who take money for sexual favors...after all that's a much more serious threat to public safety than trivial things like armed robbery, carjackings, shootings, stabbings, rapes and home invasions.
James

East Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Oh for the love of God is this why I pay all these local taxes? So they can worry about this nonsense? Were these not two consenting adults??!! Guess that guy should've bought the masseuse dinner instead of giving her the cash, then it would've been legal. Exactly how did the police find out about this anyway - by doing undercover duty at a massage parlor? The police need to cut this crap out and get to work on the violent crime - or is that too much of a challenge for them?
jim

Whitehall, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2007
sounds to me like the police informant went a little too far also....squirt, squirt
Reverend Arthur Belling

Reading, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2007
jim wrote:
sounds to me like the police informant went a little too far also....squirt, squirt
Of course they needed evidence!
Frumious Bandersnatch

Macungie, PA

#5 Sep 14, 2007
I need a job like "police informant" - can I help bust these massage parlors, too? The perks are just great!
Reality

Whitehall, PA

#7 Sep 14, 2007
Frumious Bandersnatch wrote:
I need a job like "police informant" - can I help bust these massage parlors, too? The perks are just great!
Right On! Can you believe someone got paid to get serviced so he could turn her in. Must have been the Chiefs best friend. Unbelievable. But you got to admit, it's ironic her name is Wang. LOL

“I LOVE my work!!!!”

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem

#8 Sep 14, 2007
Your tax dollars being wasted while people are being beat with baseball bats, robbed, and left for dead by gangs of roving thugs. NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN!!!!!!!!!! I want a refund for my squandered tax money please.
morgan2420

Reading, PA

#9 Sep 14, 2007
its funny how she was arrested when ''she finished'' why did he have to let her finish? was that his money or ours?
morgan2420

Reading, PA

#10 Sep 14, 2007
opps sorry, she completed the act!
Oracle

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2007
There are houses of pleasure all over the valley. I don't partake but I know many who do. Why don't the cops worry about real crime? Politics politics politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowmanstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
airgas spec products Sun ghroscoe 1
Alleged burglars caught in Hamilton Dec 19 joe 1
'No parking' signs near Opera... Dec 19 anderson 4
What's gonna happen with HOMANKO now?? Dec 8 eric garner 12
Rock Slide on Mansion House Hill Dec 6 Kwanzaa 6
Complaints voiced over man at Lehigh... Dec 3 shugart gordon 2
Trick-Or-Treat Nights in the Lehigh Valley -- t... (Oct '07) Oct '14 dnttrashallntwn 257
Bowmanstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowmanstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowmanstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowmanstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:34 pm PST

NBC Sports11:34PM