Rick Kelley your a fool

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amber

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You wanted to be the Donald Trump of Bowling Green, looks like your time is up buddy, your not going to be able to click your shoes together and get everything you want now. Hope you and Tori like eating at Hardees and living at Bryant Way, your business when you were a kid was trash to with the ice cream.
Betty

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 19, 2011
 
Well it looks like his high life of living is over. HE caused all that bulls hit downtown with the ball park and circus square pushing for downtown business's to make it. screw him
do what

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 19, 2011
 
who is rick kelly and what has he done?
Wonder

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 19, 2011
 
Pissed someone off at the daily news

Since: Aug 11

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I doubt he pissed off anyone at the DN. Probably made some reporter's day! A screw up that big only comes around every once in a while.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 26, 2011
 
How can u become that far in debt and owe that many people? Ud think if he owed a few thousand they'd cut him off or make him pay cash. Who's he blowin?

Since: Aug 11

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My comment got marked as spam? That's just dumb. The daily news has a selection process for the articles that run. It involves all of the editors in the newsroom. He would have had to piss off more than one editor to get in the paper, had it not been such a good story.
tpixtrash

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 26, 2011
 
I'm sure Bruce Wilkerson and friends will help him out.
Wonder

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 26, 2011
 
Johnny he owe dn/gains money truth be told there is a lot more people and business in this town that done a lot worst and it never make the paper
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 26, 2011
 
Like who? Do tell!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Gaines family doesn't decide what goes in the paper. They are administrators. They don't interfere with the newsroom.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
How can u become that far in debt and owe that many people? Ud think if he owed a few thousand they'd cut him off or make him pay cash. Who's he blowin?
Cathy Hamilton.......and the entire BG City Commission, not to mention the cluster-f'cking that he continues to get from Buchannon and company.
His daddy is rolling over in his grave 'cause of all this corruption. The Kelly brothers were honest people who ran a good business, they'd be ashame of Rick and his wheeling and dealing.
all money

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Seems everything in warren county revolves around corruption and money. For example kevin kirby as county coroner and owning a funeral home. The county is making him very wealthy while he continues to take advantage of his position. How is it the law states an elected official cannot have a financial gain from his position. The coroners vehicle has advertising on it for the funeral home. What's wrong with this picture???? Tell me there's not kickbacks here. There nEeds to be an investigation in the whole county AND city government!
Wonder

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 26, 2011
 
Then why is it news or should they put every ones picture in the paper that files bankruptcy
tpixtrash

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

all money wrote:
Seems everything in warren county revolves around corruption and money. For example kevin kirby as county coroner and owning a funeral home. The county is making him very wealthy while he continues to take advantage of his position. How is it the law states an elected official cannot have a financial gain from his position. The coroners vehicle has advertising on it for the funeral home. What's wrong with this picture???? Tell me there's not kickbacks here. There nEeds to be an investigation in the whole county AND city government!
A lot of coroners in Kentucky are funeral directors. Kirby owns the vehicles and they don't have official tags. He'd be wealthy even if not coroner since the funeral business is a racket anyway.

Since: Aug 11

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 27, 2011
 
It is news because he is a local business man with his hands in a lot of what goes on in Warren County. If Donald Trump filed bankruptcy, don't you think they would put that on the front page of the WSJ??

As far as Kirby being coroner and owning a funeral home, I agree with tpixtrash. Most coroner have a funderal home. Turns out that it takes the same skill set to be a coroner as it does to run a funeral home. Amazing, right?

Don't be such an idiot about corruption. It is in warren county, but if we elected another coroner, he or she would probably be affiliated with one of the other local funeral homes.
question

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

JohnnyOnThaSpot wrote:
It is news because he is a local business man with his hands in a lot of what goes on in Warren County. If Donald Trump filed bankruptcy, don't you think they would put that on the front page of the WSJ??
As far as Kirby being coroner and owning a funeral home, I agree with tpixtrash. Most coroner have a funderal home. Turns out that it takes the same skill set to be a coroner as it does to run a funeral home. Amazing, right?
Don't be such an idiot about corruption. It is in warren county, but if we elected another coroner, he or she would probably be affiliated with one of the other local funeral homes.
Donald Trump has filed bankruptcy and bounced right back, just like Rick Kelly will because while the rest of us will have to suffer 5-10 years and struggle to rebuild our credit, the rich with their good ole buddies, dont' have to play by the same rules. THats how they are able to borrow 4 times on the same property.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 27, 2011
 
question wrote:
<quoted text>Donald Trump has filed bankruptcy and bounced right back, just like Rick Kelly will because while the rest of us will have to suffer 5-10 years and struggle to rebuild our credit, the rich with their good ole buddies, dont' have to play by the same rules. THats how they are able to borrow 4 times on the same property.
example........Can you say "Hensen Homes"????????

Since: Aug 11

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 27, 2011
 
Was donald trump's bankruptcy on the front page of WSJ? If so, point proven.
question

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 27, 2011
 
JohnnyOnThaSpot wrote:
Was donald trump's bankruptcy on the front page of WSJ? If so, point proven.
I don't know what paper it was on but it was all over the news. I am not suggesting they shouldn't have put Rick Kelly on the front of the paper. I totally agree it was and is news and serves as a warning to bankers not to buy into his plots for the future but it should also call for some investigation into who is helping him by looking the other way when he has gone from lender to lender using the same property as collateral. Will this be swept under the rug just like most other things do that the people with money are involved in but always seem to come out with more instead of less?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min freelancehobo 138,342
looking for older women. Milfs/cougars 36 min Daddy D 5
jason dixon (May '13) 1 hr Old friend of a friend 16
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr redeemer 25,959
Best car Wash in BG? (Mar '10) 1 hr badnews 49
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 1 hr lake of fire 1,204
The Duece (Oct '08) 1 hr Ace 3
•••
•••
•••
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••