Angie Albertson Joiner Basham

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

sue

Knob Lick, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2008
Does anyone know this slut? She is a real piece of work. She has 3 kids. I feel so sorry for those boys. She uses them and then takes everything they get. If there was ever a slut --this women feels the bill. Watch your men and your girl friends, she dont care.
Coralrose

AOL

#2 Sep 19, 2008
just wanted to know how you know her.. curiosity
sue

Knob Lick, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2008
Does it matter?

Since: Sep 08

Alliance, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2008
No need to be rude! You post a comment like this and everyone wants to know how you know her. Coralrose just had the balls to ask. If you don't want to be asked, then don't post your business.
person who knows them

Lebanon, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2010
her kids was took away because she stayed with jason her husband, now the father has them and doing great, they no longer have to be in hell and fighting
sue

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2011
She has a warrant on her for failure to pay child support. Anyone that knows where she lives call the Warren County Sheriff office!!
seriously?

Washington, DC

#7 Nov 1, 2011
What's Jason got to do with it
sue

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Because she had a EPO on him and where she was living called the law because he wasnt suppose to be around the kids....the state trooper called father to come get the kids out ofthe nasty trailer they was living in...Angie couldnt pass a drug test so she lost all rights to the kids...she hasnt seen them in a couple of years I hear...so she chose Jason over her kids....
Angela

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2012
sue wrote:
Because she had a EPO on him and where she was living called the law because he wasnt suppose to be around the kids....the state trooper called father to come get the kids out ofthe nasty trailer they was living in...Angie couldnt pass a drug test so she lost all rights to the kids...she hasnt seen them in a couple of years I hear...so she chose Jason over her kids....
Look Karen Sue nobody gives a sh-t what u have to say um kay!! This is she and everybody knows who raises those kids and who spent their childhood in jail. I don't do this, I would rather deal with you face to face bit you are too scared . In 10 years you have yet to muster the balls to face me. And btw I passed my tests so Kenneth has misinformed you dear. You are just not enjoying my sloppy seconds, hugh!? Too bad
Tink

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2012
I love the fact people throw crap in someone's back yard without looking in thier own first.. Nobody is perfect and nobody has the right to judge others..
the daughter

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2012
This is bull our business has no business on here n y the heck don't you get the facts stright b4 you go blabing ur gums. Ur noise is not clean so u aint got no room to talk we don't post ur business so stay out of ours we anit nothing to u u made that clear so stay out it all of u me n my brothers r just fine n our life STOP BEING VINDICTIVE N MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLE HILL... BACKOFF

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Oh good grief. Ya'll just live in drama filled lives don't you? This original post was started more than FOUR years ago. The last time someone posted was over ONE year ago. And NOW the family wants to get on here and defend her? I don't know any of ya'll from diddly squat but jeez....atleast stay in the same decade on the posts.
the daughter

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
My child has no business on here if the shoes was on the others foot u would protect too i will protect my brothers n my self n why don't u just not gonna worried your self with it

Location hidden

#14 Nov 30, 2012
If you want to protect you should have done it FOUR years ago or even ONE year ago. I am not gonna "worry myself" with it. I just find it absolutely hilarious that idiots want to drag things out for years and years like this. Thanks for the great laugh today. Now go back to your drama induced life.
the daughter

Glasgow, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2012
i just found it to day looking for my grandfather so you know what hoiw asm i posed to protect when i dont know nor did my brothers keep your damn shit clean first b4 u jump n someone elses you aint got no clue whats going on so step out of it NOW!!!!!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Testy testy testy. You could have easily looked at the date on the posts. Ya know, forgiveness gives a person great power...maybe you should learn it. Again, thanks for the laughs. I'm done playing now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
School Board Elections 15 min Troll Away 178
kerri kdm kerri kdm kerri kdm 24 min HUH 4
BGWC Dispute 39 min Purple55 1,302
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 45 min ken 496
Vote McMichael 1 hr Halsel Street 21
Why are they citing Republicab?- 1 hr Dem 3
BG girls 1 hr Grandma 2
WC Schools (Feb '13) 11 hr Purple55 162
Bowling Green Dating