New Arsenio Hall Show not airing

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Silva

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Can't believe that the 3 wbko's and 2 wnkys are not going to air Arsenio Halls new show starting in 2 weeks. Been waiting 2 years to watch this show, his old show was a favorite of mine as a kid, there is no excuse, insight or whatever it's called should provide the Nashville fox station. Wbkos fox brand is full of nothing but courtroom trash and everybody loves Raymond repeats that have been shown 10,000 times.

“Listen Up!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Will he have Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam back on the program?
RedneckBubba

Alliance, OH

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Neither of the stations wants to pony up the money to pay for the show!!! Old crappy reruns are their main course, unfortunately. I wish WNKY would get bought out by someone who gives a rat's ass about being successful and caring about the community and actually giving good television services.
Ky hater

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Fk kentucky
Prichard

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2013
This is pathetic that wbko or wnky can't air this show, but put a lockdown on any Louisville or Nashville station that carries it. Guess wbko doesn't want to stop airing law and order repeats which is on 40 times a day.
LovinKy

Lafayette, TN

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Ky hater wrote:
Fk kentucky
If you don't like it, leave it!
Punching for Justice

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Arsenio is a has been.

“Listen Up!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 10, 2013
I would much rather watch something with decent writing than that garbage. Typical pop "CULT"ure.
nothanks

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2013
...and you guys give a shit because????
nothanks

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 11, 2013
Silva wrote:
Can't believe that the 3 wbko's and 2 wnkys are not going to air Arsenio Halls new show starting in 2 weeks. Been waiting 2 years to watch this show, his old show was a favorite of mine as a kid, there is no excuse, insight or whatever it's called should provide the Nashville fox station. Wbkos fox brand is full of nothing but courtroom trash and everybody loves Raymond repeats that have been shown 10,000 times.
I'm truly shocked that this news is so troubling to someone. It is Arsenio Hall. Stop and think about that for a minute. Arsenio Hall. NO one should be this upset because he/she isn't going to get the watch the ARSENIO HALL show. Not in my lifetime, did I ever think this would be an issue. It is Arsenio Hall. Why do you even know about a new arsenio hall show?? Let alone, the fact that it isn't going to be available in this area. This is the first I am hearing of this ridiculous idea. It would only last for 2 or 3 weeks anyway. It would get straight up canceled after they realized their audience was you and a few other people who strangely enjoy Arsenio Hall.I mean, really? Who is Arsenio Hall? and who the hell cares if he has a show? His opinions and thoughts and silly little interviews with "celebrities" are completely useless and trash.
I'm just saying...
why

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2013
Hate racist Bowling Green. It always their way or no way
come on

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Bowling Green racist programmers also not airing Steve Harvey show ....why?
stranger

Canton, OH

#13 Sep 11, 2013
if they aired arsenio, then they would have to take off some of the infomercials they run sixteen hours a day.
Sam

United States

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Wbko and wnky are racist, look at the programs they don't air: new Arsenio Hall show, Steve Harvey, new family feud hosted by Steve Harvey, and the new who wants to be a millionaire hosted by Cedric the entertainer.
WTF

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2013
....instead of calling everyone a racist maybe u should have people contacting the station telling them to pick up ancient Arsenio and Steve Harvey..
Wink Martindale

United States

#16 Sep 11, 2013
Sam wrote:
Wbko and wnky are racist, look at the programs they don't air: new Arsenio Hall show, Steve Harvey, new family feud hosted by Steve Harvey, and the new who wants to be a millionaire hosted by Cedric the entertainer.
Get a job and you wouldn't have to worry about watching black programming everyday. Better yet get a job and get cable.
Alex Trebeck

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2013
who gives a hoot if the rehash of the Millionaire game show has a black or white or yellow or green person hosting? If its an issue then perhaps the racist is the person creating the uproar about it...
No no

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2013
Good cause he sux
Connie

United States

#22 Sep 13, 2013
They don't air family feud hosted by Steve Harvey or the Steve Harvey show. Does Chris Allen determine what airs?? Chris doesn't have any ghetto characteristics.
nothanks

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Sep 19, 2013
Racism has nothing to do with it. Arsenio Hall just sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Ts/tg/transexual 21 min Backroadchevy 1
Poor doctor hulsey 24 min Stupid 10
married woman 1 hr joeblow84 3
sg 3 hr noname 5
need help identifying a lunatic driving around ... 4 hr James 8
real cougar's in bowling green 4 hr FaithfulCougar 2
I Love you 4 hr Whats on your mind 127
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match