Does Champ Flush Out Detox really work!?!?!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
smoketwomuch

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I have a state probation piss test today.I gt tht champs detox drink.I hope it works.ill let u know if it does....
shunda

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

It really dose work I passed
Here it goes

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I just got the Acai Champ Detox Flush 16 oz I will be taking it later on Friday. I have been a regular smoker but I have stopped for about 5 days now. I will post the results.
This is a damn shame

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Yall are so damn sad. This forum is for finding out if a product works or not. Not for ppls personal opinion on others life. Save ya personal opinion for when someone asks you for it.

Now I'm curious if this product works or not.
This is a damn shame

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Jason420 wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't have said it any better
*I'm so with you as well!!!! It should be legalized in all states. Not only that my job doesn't require me to do a drug test..
sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Idk i just brought a champ n the people kept hangn up on me bc i wantd them ensure me on how to use the product. I dnt trust them but i trust the lord that il b ok. I like jazz detox i got this bc it was cheapr n sure gel is a good one i always got the yellow one it works but i jus didnt like them too tuff but for ppl with no $$ to buy detox drinks sure gel does work...n niacins pils from wal mart b safe ppl...
Charlie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I only had to urinate once after drinking champ detox, before taking my drug screen. Do you think i passed?
alexis

Nevada, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

I exposed myself to meth today and have to drop ua to marrow,I'm going to invest in this champs drink,and lots of h2o.....u think I'll still fail??
sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I wasnt very sure with champ however i took my tes monday n passd. The diretions r weird but just drink it. Wait 15mins drink 16 of water. Wait anuthr hour n drink 16oz n pee 3-4 times i did that n i pissed lime green pee but im home not n the chain gang! Thank u lord n good luck folkz n calm dwn it workz!!!=)
works for me

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

My husband and me have been tested 1-2 a week since May and its worked every time for. Just don't drink to much water or they'll say its diluted. Follow instructions.
Roscoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Does the champ detox flush out work on mouth swab drug screens
lei

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Clean for 2 days wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I already bought the champs detox drink it cost me 14.99 smh, but the reviews I've read it seems to work. Imma still try some of the sure gel though is it with the jello?
I am too my stoner fam!!
I jus recently seen this post but did that detox drink work for you i really need to kno bcuz i hv a test coming up please reply
me

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I swear nobody listens, STOP spending money on detox!!! Go to the grocery and get sure gel. It's a jello preservative and like 5 bucks. It will be in the jello isle. I've used it 3 times for lab piss tests and passed all 3! Comes in 2 silver packages, pour both packages one at a time in yellow Gatorade or water and drink ALL of it. It's gonna be bitter tasting just don't be a vagina about it and you'll be fine. Piss one time before u go and when u get there to piss in cup pee a little into toilet first then get the pee into the cup. Don't put the first piss that comes out into cup! That's all u gotta do to pass! I promise I'm not bullshittin and this will work.
Pbg

Highland Springs, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Regretful wrote:
It has let me down hugely did everything Champs told me to do and I had been clean off pot for 2 weeks drank nothing but water the whole time(I hate water now)did everything right. When I took my drug test I hadn't done anything in 2 and a half weeks except Champs and water and I failed a ten panel drug test big time. I lost a good job that paid well and now I am eat up with regret. Just call me a idiot who is no longer a smoker. Not going through this anymore cause any job that pays anything good is going to drug test me next time I won't have to worry myself sick.
this type of detox is more for probation and drug tests of that sort.(Cheap ones) your jobs at likely uses a lab with top of the line equipment where as ASAP programs and things like that don't use a lab at all
life smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

I havae a test to day i will post if detox works or not

Since: Jan 13

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

King of Fun wrote:
Maybe for you. You should also give SHUTTING THE HELL UP a try.<quoted text>
I agree wit ya!
Jamal

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Just drink tons of water before the test it will flush you out and you will be fine.
blazing janey

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

does champ flush out detox really works or watt ?
blazing janey

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

life smoke wrote:
I havae a test to day i will post if detox works or not
did it work or watt
Jace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Legalize IT wrote:
Okay, now that you've got advice, get out there and help change the laws.
I am.
well lets just give you a metal you little hero

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

151 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
new cab company in bowlinggreen 5 min sally mae 13
Libel vs. slander 33 min midget 14
You need to call 1 hr T-berry 1
catfish 1 hr fisher man 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 25,982
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr GOTP 139,117
business scam 2 hr tim truth 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE