Does Champ Flush Out Detox really work!?!?!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Clean for 2 days

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I've been smoking daily for awhile now and I have now been clean for 2 days have been taking aspirin and vitamin b everyday, drank nothing but water, & I have been exercising. I have a drug test sometime this week or next and I plan to keep doing what I have been doing. I bought champs detox drink and plan on using it before the test. Will it work?
??

Alliance, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Use Omni it works
freeeeee

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Go to Walmart or any grocery store and get sure gel. It's a jello preservative and it's worked 3 times for me. And it's cheap
Legalize IT

Cantonment, FL

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Okay, now that you've got advice, get out there and help change the laws.

I am.
Clean for 2 days

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Thanks for the advice! I already bought the champs detox drink it cost me 14.99 smh, but the reviews I've read it seems to work. Imma still try some of the sure gel though is it with the jello?

I am too my stoner fam!!
yep

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Heinz white distelled vinager has woked for me on several occasions. Don't taste to great but it works.
duh

Hartville, OH

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Q-16 works.
zero tolerance

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
not smoking weed works best.
King of Fun

Cantonment, FL

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Maybe for you. You should also give SHUTTING THE HELL UP a try.
zero tolerance wrote:
not smoking weed works best.
keeda

Washington, DC

#10 Jan 14, 2013
No it doesn't work! I failed using it twice...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dave

Rosemead, CA

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Clean for 2 days wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I already bought the champs detox drink it cost me 14.99 smh, but the reviews I've read it seems to work. Imma still try some of the sure gel though is it with the jello?
I am too my stoner fam!!
hey i just got one of them drinks. does it work? really does it??
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#12 Jan 15, 2013
The labs are using tests that pick up blockers in your system. If they do, they send back a report that the specimen is either diluted or incomplete and set that employee up for a surprise re-test. Also they now come to the business and call the employees to be tested to come straight from their work areas without going to the car or locker. Eliminates tampering with the tests if you don't know when they're coming. It's a gamble. You may or may not get called this year.
champ flush out detox

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Champ flush out detox drink! Defiantly works you have to avoid toxins for atleast 48 hours and follow the rest of the directions step by step exactly as they tell you to do... I've used this 3 times now and have had a passed drug test everytime no problems. It's the only detox drink I will trust and use..! JUST MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND HAVE ATLEAST 48 HOURS OF BEING CLEAN BEFORE YOU DRINK IT, THTS A MUST!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
detox

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Sun Free detox is one of the best I have seen. Its not available in Bowling Green but it is sold in Nashville. I bought 2 drank one waited a hour and home tested myself and passed no problem. It looks like sunny delight and taste isn't to bad either. most important thing to do is avoid anything for at least 48 hours like champ said. Eat light for a few days and drink plenty of water. Don't smoke anything including cigarettes and you should be good to go unless they pull a hair and in that case not really much you can do.
Regretful

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2013
It has let me down hugely did everything Champs told me to do and I had been clean off pot for 2 weeks drank nothing but water the whole time(I hate water now)did everything right. When I took my drug test I hadn't done anything in 2 and a half weeks except Champs and water and I failed a ten panel drug test big time. I lost a good job that paid well and now I am eat up with regret. Just call me a idiot who is no longer a smoker. Not going through this anymore cause any job that pays anything good is going to drug test me next time I won't have to worry myself sick.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#16 Jan 24, 2013
detox wrote:
Sun Free detox is one of the best I have seen. Its not available in Bowling Green but it is sold in Nashville. I bought 2 drank one waited a hour and home tested myself and passed no problem. It looks like sunny delight and taste isn't to bad either. most important thing to do is avoid anything for at least 48 hours like champ said. Eat light for a few days and drink plenty of water. Don't smoke anything including cigarettes and you should be good to go unless they pull a hair and in that case not really much you can do.
Don't be fooled.he newer test can detect the detox,blockers,clorox,or whatever else you think may work. When the test comes back "incomplete" or "diluted", it sends up a red flag and sets you up for a surprise re-test.Getting fired for drug use won't get you a good reference while you're looking for another job.
detox

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be fooled.he newer test can detect the detox,blockers,clorox,or whatever else you think may work. When the test comes back "incomplete" or "diluted", it sends up a red flag and sets you up for a surprise re-test.Getting fired for drug use won't get you a good reference while you're looking for another job.
umm this was 3 months ago and I passed with flying colors. Working at the job I took the test for and loving it. So you care to explain that one for me genius?
Bottom Line

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be fooled.he newer test can detect the detox,blockers,clorox,or whatever else you think may work. When the test comes back "incomplete" or "diluted", it sends up a red flag and sets you up for a surprise re-test.Getting fired for drug use won't get you a good reference while you're looking for another job.
Wow people get so upset when someone tries to help, from what I can tell it seems like you was trying to help people on here. Topix people can be so rude if you aren't telling them what they WANT to hear.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#20 Jan 24, 2013
detox wrote:
<quoted text>
umm this was 3 months ago and I passed with flying colors. Working at the job I took the test for and loving it. So you care to explain that one for me genius?
Be prepared for random testing plus if you have an injury and have to go to emergency care,the first thing you get is a pee cup. You know the rest.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Bottom Line wrote:
<quoted text>Wow people get so upset when someone tries to help, from what I can tell it seems like you was trying to help people on here. Topix people can be so rude if you aren't telling them what they WANT to hear.
That's the typical attitude of the stoners,potheads ,and dopers. They like to play cat-and mouse with the rules and restrictions and whine,bitch,and complain when they get caught and get fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Deanna? 25 min mama june 19
Jennifer Hail 32 min Jimmy 1
wku's improved hilltoppers! 35 min wkufan 6
dirty deeds at the med center 45 min Bizzy 4
Humiliating People from BG 47 min Ambivalent 7
WKU's Justin Johnson and his tatoos 1 hr NO no 1
Poor doctor hulsey 1 hr confused 20
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal