lol

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Is PJ Mansfield who used to be pj church dating that nasty mfer? If so good job brad you won that battle. And Eric you pos if you think having some girl around that ain't got her own kids is class then you've showed what kind of class you really are. And no need to even try defending her I know that entire story you bottom of the barrel scum bag.
franklin

Caneyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Yup not to mention he hates on a dude that he claims saved his life. What's up with that?
eazy

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

hates on a dude...? PJ....? yall kill me wit the bullshit... Im over this topix shit, its for scared a@# wh$#s...
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

If your so over it, why are still commenting?501
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Awwwww.......you poor baby. Daddy didn't wish you a happy birthday?? You poor little guy.:( its so pathetic when your own daddy don't want nothing to do with you!
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

whatever wrote:
Awwwww.......you poor baby. Daddy didn't wish you a happy birthday?? You poor little guy.:( its so pathetic when your own daddy don't want nothing to do with you!
Wow, checking up on his Fb and can't even post your name? How pathetic is that?
lol

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Maybe you should have a sit down chat with pj and inform her of her place like a grown adult should kid.
eazy wrote:
hates on a dude...? PJ....? yall kill me wit the bullshit... Im over this topix shit, its for scared a@# wh$#s...
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

How pathtic is it your own parents don't like you hmm....if that is you real name =)
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

whatever wrote:
How pathtic is it your own parents don't like you hmm....if that is you real name =)
That's cute. Did you think up that line all by yourself? Btw, I'm probably not anyone you know, but nice try in reference to your lovely remark about Eric Stice whom you seem to be stalking on Fb.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Stalking? I don't think so. Maybe he needs to do a little cleaning up on his "friends" list since he's fucked with the lives of so many. Now your free to go back to your meth making so called lives. Go make someone else miserable and ruin their life with your meth.
eric stice

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

whatever wrote:
awwwwww F*$K man, u must know me well enough to be on my FB, which means youre a fake a** POS. call me, or putcha name on it......
eric stice

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Plus I luv all u haters, because w/o u id be a nobody..... lol but i still hope u eat a d*c# up till u hick up..... BIIIIIAAAA*%@TCH..
JUDGE NOT

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Have known Eric since he was a kid and I think that alot of you missed Sunday school where it says Judge not least ye be judged HYPOCRITES! That whole family has been through some horendous things in the past few years and there are bigger fish to fry! Jesus said that if you cant forgive others then how do you expect your HEAVENLY FATHER to forgive you your sins!CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! My prayers are with you and your family! Let God be the Judge not this harper valley PTA mindset in BG!What about all these city officals and the rich people of this communitty that never get a thing said about them or the drunken Judges and lawyers who prey upon the original people who were born and raised here! If they would have had topix in the 60s 70 80s and so on man what a forum that would be! People should start atleast saying stuff like "In My opinion" and then check there selves instead of others!And im sure that Terry and Jeannie care about there kids!So all you peyton place hypocrites GET A LIFE!
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

You should love your hater. After all, there are so many of them. And your still a nobody. And its hiccup not "hick up" dummy. But I don't expect you to know how to spell when yove killed so many brain cells wikth your meth.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

You don't have haters! What in your life is so great for you to even have one hater??? It's not like you have a real job, big fancy house, nice ride, beautiful wife and kids, etc, etc.! Let's get something straight, just bc someone calls you out on your meth addiction and what a low life you are, doesn't make them a hater!
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

And I notice your single again....SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!
sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

How big is ur weeiner
info

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

5 inch
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Id say its a little bigger. All the puss filled growths on it make it appear larger. Now he's spreading his disease in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

136 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Potter Gray deserves it's own discussion but won't 5 min Intrigued 1
Potter Gray's Mr. Carrier 11 min Intrigued 72
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min gibberish 147,047
That bogus letter 49 min SLEDgEhAMMER 4
kristie miller 1 hr Haters 4
Ditch Mitch Why? I've seen your decals on teach... 1 hr Intrigued 1
Pill Head 1 hr Selena herman 3
Andrea Walker WBKO 13 Bowling Green 5 hr What I think 29
Women in there 30's 10 hr Grandpa 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••