'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,059)

Showing posts 41,161 - 41,180 of139,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45290
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good Riddle!let me see..the two that listened to Mom..LOL
No Ducksters,Had a real good Rooster Sandwich though....:)
**********

Your reply took me back to my childhood.

My aunt had five boys. All they did was fight, and now that they are grown men, they still fight. But I digress.

One night, many years ago, two of them got into a "fisticuff" in the living room to the point where they were extremely loud and annoying. When push came to shove, my aunt headed for the porch to pick up her favorite weapon: her broom. When the boys saw the broom they headed for the bedroom and dove under the bed. My other cousin and I stood in the doorway watching and laughing. There was my aunt on her hands and knees swinging that broom back and forth under the bed demanding, "YOU COME OUT FROM UNDER THAT BED THIS MINUTE!!!" But they stayed plastered up against the wall until she went over to slide the bed away from the wall. Both of them scrambled out the other side and took off for the front door. Funniest thing I ever saw. She stood on the porch and yelled: "YOU GOTTA COME HOME AND EAT SOMETIME!!!!"

I've raised both male and female, give me the boys any day.......LOL!

Poor Keith ... 8(

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45291
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

American Lady wrote:
Have a heart that never hardens...
a temper that never tires...
and a touch that never hurts.
by ~ Charles Dickens
Hey AL if you're still up? Listen to this song.
Tell me if you've ever heard it!
It's Quite catchy..........
http://youtu.be/q2bZwrh2rd8
Warning: You might being humming this for days???NO KIDDIN'!!
brittany

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45292
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey AL if you're still up? Listen to this song.
Tell me if you've ever heard it!
It's Quite catchy..........
http://youtu.be/q2bZwrh2rd8
Warning: You might being humming this for days???NO KIDDIN'!!
I love this song!
Kara

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45293
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

love this song too!

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45294
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Your reply took me back to my childhood.
My aunt had five boys. All they did was fight, and now that they are grown men, they still fight. But I digress.
One night, many years ago, two of them got into a "fisticuff" in the living room to the point where they were extremely loud and annoying. When push came to shove, my aunt headed for the porch to pick up her favorite weapon: her broom. When the boys saw the broom they headed for the bedroom and dove under the bed. My other cousin and I stood in the doorway watching and laughing. There was my aunt on her hands and knees swinging that broom back and forth under the bed demanding, "YOU COME OUT FROM UNDER THAT BED THIS MINUTE!!!" But they stayed plastered up against the wall until she went over to slide the bed away from the wall. Both of them scrambled out the other side and took off for the front door. Funniest thing I ever saw. She stood on the porch and yelled: "YOU GOTTA COME HOME AND EAT SOMETIME!!!!"
I've raised both male and female, give me the boys any day.......LOL!
Poor Keith ... 8(
That's when a broom was a broom...not this crap they sell today.
You could absolutely clear out a house full of kids!
Make hoe handles out of them if need be,or a good walking stick.
Mainly a WEAPON!!!!
I hear ya! clawed my way under the bed a many time..lol
My Mother was 5 foot nothing,but make her mad and she had super human strength!

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45295
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this song!
You've heard it before?

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45296
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Kara wrote:
love this song too!
You've heard it before also?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45297
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That's when a broom was a broom...not this crap they sell today.
You could absolutely clear out a house full of kids!
Make hoe handles out of them if need be,or a good walking stick.
Mainly a WEAPON!!!!
I hear ya! clawed my way under the bed a many time..lol
My Mother was 5 foot nothing,but make her mad and she had super human strength!
****
You are so right. Good old fashioned corn broom. Sat on a little enclosed porch off the kitchen along with the mop and pail, a dozen pairs of muddy shoes and boots, gramps overalls, a few caps and the chicken feed as I recall. And yes, she could clear out a house full of noisy kids in a heartbeat, especially if she happened to be holding the broom.

Oh my gosh! Take me back! 8)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45298
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey AL if you're still up? Listen to this song.
Tell me if you've ever heard it!
It's Quite catchy..........
http://youtu.be/q2bZwrh2rd8
Warning: You might being humming this for days???NO KIDDIN'!!
Lovely....
Made me think of this one...
My Mama "loved" it....

Farther Along - The Grascals
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
donkey

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45299
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yes

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45300
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely....
Made me think of this one...
My Mama "loved" it....
Farther Along - The Grascals
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That was good AL..gave me goosebumps!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45301
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Never heard the song tofy....
Here's one for the Broom....

Back When
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45302
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Got to see!:)
The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45303
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
****
You are so right. Good old fashioned corn broom. Sat on a little enclosed porch off the kitchen along with the mop and pail, a dozen pairs of muddy shoes and boots, gramps overalls, a few caps and the chicken feed as I recall. And yes, she could clear out a house full of noisy kids in a heartbeat, especially if she happened to be holding the broom.
Oh my gosh! Take me back! 8)
Boy JAY,
I'd bet we could swap some stories!

I could sneak out of the house,but always had a problem sneaking back
in! lol
Just as I thought I had it made...I'd hear the lid to Dads zippo click open then he'd fire up a Kent cigarette.
He said don't worry bout me...better hope your Mothers not awake!
Well I new right then she was waiting for me...just didn't know where?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45304
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Your reply took me back to my childhood.
My aunt had five boys. All they did was fight, and now that they are grown men, they still fight. But I digress.
One night, many years ago, two of them got into a "fisticuff" in the living room to the point where they were extremely loud and annoying. When push came to shove, my aunt headed for the porch to pick up her favorite weapon: her broom. When the boys saw the broom they headed for the bedroom and dove under the bed. My other cousin and I stood in the doorway watching and laughing. There was my aunt on her hands and knees swinging that broom back and forth under the bed demanding, "YOU COME OUT FROM UNDER THAT BED THIS MINUTE!!!" But they stayed plastered up against the wall until she went over to slide the bed away from the wall. Both of them scrambled out the other side and took off for the front door. Funniest thing I ever saw. She stood on the porch and yelled: "YOU GOTTA COME HOME AND EAT SOMETIME!!!!"
I've raised both male and female, give me the boys any day.......LOL!
Poor Keith ... 8(
I was raised with 3 brothers, no sisters.....
Rough and tumble childhood as you can imagine :)
LOVED every minute of iT!
Well....most....except when we fought or
Until Mom got mad :(

T
H
E
N

Watch OUT!!!!!

But.... I "learned" how to "use the Broom" from her...);~)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45305
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Oh yes.....it was fun times growing up on a small, modest farm. And believe it or not in the early days, no indoor plumbing, so that meant the dreded outhouse. I always looked out for spiders under the seat and there always seemed to be on up in the corner.

They had two of the meanest geese you ever did NOT want to encounter. They always chased me, squawking and running at me with their necks out. I dispised those things and was glad when they were gone.

I, too, loved fried balony sandwiches with mayo...

Stories and more stories. Yeah, I, too, miss back when.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45306
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
Oh yes.....it was fun times growing up on a small, modest farm. And believe it or not in the early days, no indoor plumbing, so that meant the dreded outhouse. I always looked out for spiders under the seat and there always seemed to be on up in the corner.
They had two of the meanest geese you ever did NOT want to encounter. They always chased me, squawking and running at me with their necks out. I dispised those things and was glad when they were gone.
I, too, loved fried balony sandwiches with mayo...
Stories and more stories. Yeah, I, too, miss back when.
We had a 25 acre farm. Grew tobacco,(tended it out?)had horses cows, and chickens. Had rows of grapes, that would be getting ripe about now! Blackberries in summer, hated picking those things.... Swung on grapevines....you name it WE did iT...wellll almost ;) I once found a 'baby' groundhog and kept it, until it bit my neighbor, them Daddy made me let it go. It would not have bitten her had she not been prodding it with a stick tho :)

Memories - How SWEEET they Are!:)
Well Jay, I'm gonna call it a night....
Till tomorrow...
May God Bless US All....

Since: Aug 12

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45307
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wouldn't stoop that low

http://sierraworldequityreview.blogspot.com/
Homeland Insecurity

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45309
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jay wrote:
Of course frank hates Paul Ryan. A brilliant young man with a whole bunch of smarts: Paul Ryan, that is.
Just got off his website. Everything you want or need to know about him is there. From what I can see, as a Roman Catholic, he will get the Pro-lifer's, Catholics and the Military. His immigration reform is not too bad, seems fair to me what I read of it, and would work if they implement it like he states. Of course he wouldn't be the only one with the say-so.
Instead of what Obama is doing by suing our states, ignoring open borders and allowing illegals to run rampantly to all the states - he just might have a logical way of fairness for those who want to come here legally.
So we'll see, won't we?
This will be the Democrat response Jay,‘watch how it unfolds’; it will be stated that he (Ryan) wants to take Medicare away from old people! Scary, don’t you think? His real plan however was to reform ‘Medicaid’, i.e. stop all the bro’s and ho’s in ‘da hood’ from getting free insurance with their food stamps and welfare checks, while they drive Escalades, with $10,000 tires and rims! I’m not limiting that to any particular race of people and mean it to apply unto whom it fits! That’s where billions of are taxes are going; to lowlife scum who deal crack and pills and meth all night and sleep all day! We need to put their ass off the draw, and in a job or prison! If it’s prison; at least I will feel better about my tax money being used more efficiently! Plus it will create jobs, for more Prison Guards!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45310
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be the Democrat response Jay,‘watch how it unfolds’; it will be stated that he (Ryan) wants to take Medicare away from old people! Scary, don’t you think? His real plan however was to reform ‘Medicaid’, i.e. stop all the bro’s and ho’s in ‘da hood’ from getting free insurance with their food stamps and welfare checks, while they drive Escalades, with $10,000 tires and rims! I’m not limiting that to any particular race of people and mean it to apply unto whom it fits! That’s where billions of are taxes are going; to lowlife scum who deal crack and pills and meth all night and sleep all day! We need to put their ass off the draw, and in a job or prison! If it’s prison; at least I will feel better about my tax money being used more efficiently! Plus it will create jobs, for more Prison Guards!
You are completely full of shit you racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,161 - 41,180 of139,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
hot new girl at sun (Jun '13) 1 hr yea man 35
Jeremy Rowlett 1 hr CBK 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
Time to wake up America (Jan '13) 2 hr X22 Report 1,659
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 2 hr Brainsneeze 1,252
Get a job! 3 hr midget 3
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 3 hr Brainsneeze 4,311
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••