Who Draws A Gov. Check and dont Deserve It?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Romney will drug test

Canton, OH

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I DONT
Biker

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2012
a lot of people but not me
gman

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Whothehellcares draws one but won't admit it.
everyone

Lafayette, TN

#7 Jul 10, 2012
EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.ON.THEM. No exceptions. If you can't afford life, then you are: A. Lazy. B. Uneducated. C. On drugs. D. All of the above. There are NO NO NOOOOO excuses to not be able to take care of yourself outside of a REAL disability. Being a fat a$$ is NOT a disability either, thats YOUR fault. Don't try the gland problem BS either...its a fork problem with 99% of you.
ASHLEY

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
This is a waste of time.
CM

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2012
everyone wrote:
EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.ON.THEM. No exceptions. If you can't afford life, then you are: A. Lazy. B. Uneducated. C. On drugs. D. All of the above. There are NO NO NOOOOO excuses to not be able to take care of yourself outside of a REAL disability. Being a fat a$$ is NOT a disability either, thats YOUR fault. Don't try the gland problem BS either...its a fork problem with 99% of you.
You contradicted yourself quite a bit here. You begin by saying every single person with no exceptions, but then you say a real disability. Well, which is it?

Not every single person that gets them is lazy, fat, uneducated, or on drugs. My mother worked her entire life until she had a brain aneurysm, are you telling me she does not deserve to get a social security check? She is not lazy, fat, uneducated, or on drugs. She cannot work, her brain does not have the function that it once did.

You should really read what you say before you post it, proof reading is not hard. I do agree there are people that abuse it, but you should realize there ARE people that do not.
hbhkhi

Canton, OH

#10 Jul 10, 2012
I think people like your MOM and anyone with a real Disability should get what is comming to them.Over half the people getting the checks are just drawing one because they know how to work the system.
Hell raiser

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Some school principals I know.
Riki

Lafayette, TN

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Ummmm, let's see... out of the millions that probably draws welfare about 99% don't need to be on it! It's the workin' stiffs like me that keep the deadbeats up!
The Real Realist

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2012
gman wrote:
OH GOSH!!! Don't mention "whothehellcares". He'll come on this thread and start calling everyone "drones". It's the only word he knows. But I have 2 words for him that EVERYONE should reply any time he posts: D I C K H E A D ! That's exactly what he is.
The Real Realist

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2012
everyone wrote:
Amen!
The Real Realist

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Hell raiser wrote:
Some school principals I know.
You need to report them.
The Real Realist

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jul 10, 2012
I think that anyone who receives government assistance for more than 6 months should have their names printed in a special column of their local news papers. It should be public record.
Righty

Canton, OH

#17 Jul 10, 2012
How many people do we know that the kids draw a check just like their mom and sometimes both mom and dad drew even after the kids get old enought to get a job? And they are able to go to work.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 10, 2012
gman wrote:
You really need something more original, imbecile. I pay more in taxes than you make.
hussien

Canton, OH

#19 Jul 10, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need something more original, imbecile. I pay more in taxes than you make.
You will answer to the mighty MITT!!!!
The Real Realist

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jul 10, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>You really need something more original, imbecile. I pay more in taxes than you make.
And you're STILL a

D I C K H E A D !

You must be so proud, little political piggy.
The Real Realist

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Jul 10, 2012
gman wrote:
See! See what you did! It's like drawing flies! It's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times out loud. You CAN'T do that!
gman

United States

#22 Jul 10, 2012
The Real Realist wrote:
<quoted text>See! See what you did! It's like drawing flies! It's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times out loud. You CAN'T do that!
Damn. How does he find me on these post when I am talking about him. I think I have figured out who he is. Still waiting on conformation from my buddy.
The Real Realist

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Jul 10, 2012
gman wrote:
<quoted text>Damn. How does he find me on these post when I am talking about him. I think I have figured out who he is. Still waiting on conformation from my buddy.
Put his true name out there when you find out for sure. But be real sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Walking trail 3 min JustPlainBubba 3
City workers protective glass (Jun '13) 4 min Glassy 19
Special Moment in JC Penny's Dressing room 5 min Northcreek1 4
I 65 construction MM 30 1 hr bg_insider 6
County Clerk Election - Dot Owens 1 hr bg_insider 21
Halloween parties? 1 hr Harry Baulsache 8
Pawn Shop 1 hr bg_insider 38
trick or treating 2 hr HAHA 54
Unfair, Inequitable, and Opaque 2 hr Sister 37