First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gman

Orlando, FL

#23 May 13, 2012
John Ed wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone wants a GD baby you closeted queer!
You sir go go choke on some meat. I can't help you are queer. Second thought go straight to hell MF!
gman

Orlando, FL

#24 May 13, 2012
John Ed wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank God all these men and women can reproduce. That is so great. Keep popping them out so they can go an welfare and I can support them. Hey, let's make divorce illegal so you idiots can be miserable in your "Sanction" Also, let's limit how many illigetimate children a straight person can get tax payers government assistance that all us gays fund.
Lol, you support them. Only support you offer is condolences in the welfare line. Consume species and shut the f up.
John Ed

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 May 13, 2012
gman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you support them. Only support you offer is condolences in the welfare line. Consume species and shut the f up.
No gAYman. You need to shut your redneck hole. Don't be sorry for me for being queer. That is like me apologizing for you being stupid and being miserable in your life. Go change the oil in your wife's mini van or check the tire pressure in the tires of your Camaro. Do something useful for that sanctity you are so protective of. Idiot.
gman

Hollywood, FL

#26 May 13, 2012
John Ed wrote:
<quoted text>No gAYman. You need to shut your redneck hole. Don't be sorry for me for being queer. That is like me apologizing for you being stupid and being miserable in your life. Go change the oil in your wife's mini van or check the tire pressure in the tires of your Camaro. Do something useful for that sanctity you are so protective of. Idiot.
I can change the oil or the motor. Your queer ass can't even check the oil. Why not do something useful for society and support yourself. I do useful stuff 55 hrs a week at work, run 3 miles 4 times a week and lift weights 4 times a week plus take my boy to his baseball games. There is a great big world out there if you would get off your ass and explore. Drone.
John Ed

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 May 13, 2012
gman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can change the oil or the motor. Your queer ass can't even check the oil. Why not do something useful for society and support yourself. I do useful stuff 55 hrs a week at work, run 3 miles 4 times a week and lift weights 4 times a week plus take my boy to his baseball games. There is a great big world out there if you would get off your ass and explore. Drone.
You should try to be more efficient. I get my job done in 35 hours a week. I wourk out every morning for 90 minutes. I pay someone to change my oil, clean my house and mow my yard. In my spare time, I travel with my church on mission trips to build homes for those that cannot afford them. I am very well traveled. Worry you not about my ass. Better yrt, you chew on you old ladys!
gman

Hollywood, FL

#28 May 14, 2012
John Ed wrote:
<quoted text>You should try to be more efficient. I get my job done in 35 hours a week. I wourk out every morning for 90 minutes. I pay someone to change my oil, clean my house and mow my yard. In my spare time, I travel with my church on mission trips to build homes for those that cannot afford them. I am very well traveled. Worry you not about my ass. Better yrt, you chew on you old ladys!
Church and your queer? Lmao you sin the whole time. You might as well move in and repent the whole time. Your one screwed up dude. Sorry.
gman

Lakewood, IL

#30 May 14, 2012
John Ed wrote:
<quoted text>You should try to be more efficient. I get my job done in 35 hours a week. I wourk out every morning for 90 minutes. I pay someone to change my oil, clean my house and mow my yard. In my spare time, I travel with my church on mission trips to build homes for those that cannot afford them. I am very well traveled. Worry you not about my ass. Better yrt, you chew on you old ladys!
Better spend a lot more time at church and you know why.
John Ed

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 May 14, 2012
gman wrote:
<quoted text>
Church and your queer? Lmao you sin the whole time. You might as well move in and repent the whole time. Your one screwed up dude. Sorry.
You do have a point there. Sometime Church can suck when people like you come in and are scared that we might tell others you have lusted after another man's groin. My relationship with God and Christ is right on track, so don't you worry or judge, lest you be judged. You really do need to be educated. Do you think anyone chooses to be different so that people like you can bash them?
gman

Hollywood, FL

#32 May 15, 2012
John Ed wrote:
<quoted text>You do have a point there. Sometime Church can suck when people like you come in and are scared that we might tell others you have lusted after another man's groin. My relationship with God and Christ is right on track, so don't you worry or judge, lest you be judged. You really do need to be educated. Do you think anyone chooses to be different so that people like you can bash them?
The good book says two men should not lay together. I do not judge I do have my opinion though. Queers may go to heaven who knows but all preachers say its a sin. Best of luck to you but I don't think luck is on your side.
John Ed

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 May 15, 2012
Thank you for the wish of luck. That was actaully kind of nice of you.
Geez, I hate predicting what will happen in the hereafter. All I know is this. I praise God. I speak to Him everyday. He made me and he does not make mistakes. I live my life the way he made me.
There are a lot of things that do not make sense to me. Not loving tho I want, not eating shellfish, and not cutting my hair.
The bible confuses me on some things, but I adhere to the scriptures God instills in me.
Have a blessed night gman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Owner of Bowling Green Glass, Jim French, arres... 44 min Tupelo 12
BAC juicers 1 hr Butt 3
BG Bandits 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 2
D.R. Bunch 2 hr Matt 4
Friends that use you 3 hr Glassgow 4
nhk nasco employees 3 hr Stud Muffin 31
Jason Gibson 4 hr More than one 2
Humiliating People from BG 10 hr hometown 17
Poor doctor hulsey 13 hr Curiouser 24
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:21PM
Green Suffers Arm Injury on Monday Night
Bleacher Report 8:26 PM
Ward Carted off with Neck Injury
NFL 8:52 PM
Bengals punch playoff ticket with win over Broncos
NBC Sports 8:56 PM
Dre Kirkpatrick pick-6 seals playoff berth for Bengals in 37-28 win over Broncos
ESPN 9:10 PM
Bengals' late pick 6 of Peyton helps seal berth