First Prev
of 2
Next Last
county courthouse magnet

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2012
place has been ripping people off all over the USA with these cheap magnets that all you have to do is pay for a spot and never pay they dont know anything there bunch of losers work there

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Okay. Thanks for the warning.
county courthouse magnet

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Okay. Thanks for the warning.
Great I see your on here alot maybe you can help the people of bowling green out seeing you work there

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Currently, I am working in Glasgow. I will be moving back to BG soon enough. Thanks.
county courthouse magnet

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2012
that's odd i didnt say it was in BG do you know of this place?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Dec 27, 2012
county courthouse magnet wrote:
that's odd i didnt say it was in BG do you know of this place?
You stated I worke in Bowling Green.(BG)
WHAT

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You stated I worke in Bowling Green.(BG)
You must be great on a register....If they let you sit down. You wouldnt make it a day at a real job with that PLAY-DO body of yours.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#9 Dec 28, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>You must be great on a register....If they let you sit down. You wouldnt make it a day at a real job with that PLAY-DO body of yours.
God, get some help it's PLAY DOUGH, moron.
I don't run a "register", bet you wouldn't know what to do with one if you had it. Jealous old hag. LMAO!
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Oh......I thought this thread was about the HIGH GAS PRICES IN BOWLING GREEN!!!!!
huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Actually it's play-doh you stupid asses... Get an education for Christs sake!
what

Alliance, OH

#13 Dec 29, 2012
I actually work there and County Courthouse magnet services and no they r not a fraud or scam they do print the magnets. It's 100%legit the only thing wrong with you is u probably worked there and was fired bc you were not worth a shit u gotta know how to SELL . That job is not for everyone it's not a minimum wage job it's a commissions job and I would have to say I've been there well over a year and I Luv it make damn good money if it was a scam why would we keep a rating of a+ with the BBB. Tell me that
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
what wrote:
I actually work there and County Courthouse magnet services and no they r not a fraud or scam they do print the magnets. It's 100%legit the only thing wrong with you is u probably worked there and was fired bc you were not worth a shit u gotta know how to SELL . That job is not for everyone it's not a minimum wage job it's a commissions job and I would have to say I've been there well over a year and I Luv it make damn good money if it was a scam why would we keep a rating of a+ with the BBB. Tell me that
Yeah right the BBB anyone can pay for that trust mr its a scam uf thats the case your companies last yr tax returns wouldnt have fraud on them and they wouldnt be covering the business with crack heads yes the owner didnt he have to go to rehab im sure a placr that calls yourselves countcourthouse Nd not be apart of any courthouse sounds like a scam selling ad space on a magnet lol internet has free ads look how many people read this post for free
what

Alliance, OH

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Ur a moron how can our w2s be a scam really you seem to be a disgruntled employee who didn't make it without going in the whole
really

Alliance, OH

#16 Dec 30, 2012
So really when was the owner supposed to of went to rehab bc apparently h don't know what the hell ur talking about
Seriously

Portland, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2012
The bad spelling & horrible grammar post is shadowed by the well written one. I'd say someone didn't make the cut. Sales jobs aren't for everyone.......guess you're one that its not for. Instead of bashing the company, why not use your time to find a new job?
county courthouse magnet

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Never worked there thank you I own my own company and when i saw the artwork from there "top of the line studio" which is a room with 2 people in it i requested to have my business removed i got the top spot which they told me they wouldnt give to me unless i paid 300 dollars and when they didnt have enough people to buy a spot they offered it to me for 150.00 so does that sound like a good business to you i think not maybe you should find a job better yet im hiring put in your app @ suck off.com like i said it's a scam and a ripoff you can check with the BBB they will tell you that the company paid for there membership it wasnt earned now im going to get back to work now since I need a job LOL Mark stevens is the fake name Real person is a crackhead LEWIS!!!!
and what

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 2, 2013
That place Is a joke. I can say I worked there for a few months. It is a scam. People do not get the quality of products, that they pay for. The work looks like high school projects,not professional at all. I found another job as fast as I could. I did not want any part of that place. The first clue should have been when the owner called to offer me the job,he used a fake name.
Hey

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2013
and what wrote:
That place Is a joke. I can say I worked there for a few months. It is a scam. People do not get the quality of products, that they pay for. The work looks like high school projects,not professional at all. I found another job as fast as I could. I did not want any part of that place. The first clue should have been when the owner called to offer me the job,he used a fake name.
Lol that's the worst thing ever that place is the lowest of the low whats up with that scary guy that works there looks like the seed of chucky the one that works in the printer shop lol that place is trash the owner of the building says he wants them out what a bad investment they use pre paid phones but yeah that's a great place to wrk heard he does payday advances for sex must be low life's working there....
really

Alliance, OH

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Lol that's the worst thing ever that place is the lowest of the low whats up with that scary guy that works there looks like the seed of chucky the one that works in the printer shop lol that place is trash the owner of the building says he wants them out what a bad investment they use pre paid phones but yeah that's a great place to wrk heard he does payday advances for sex must be low life's working there....
Found another job.. Haha r u serious the only people that have left there have been fired for not producing or not showing up to work . Really sounds like ur jelous of the ones that do work there and do make good money. Like everyone says it may not be for you I mean really when u r hired u r told it is not just a minimum wage job it's a commission job some people can't make it in sales. For others they strive in sales I know a girl that works there she hade made upwards to 1100 dollars in one week.
OMG

Duluth, GA

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Why would u say things like this and it shows the state where this is posted from so we all know who you are not cool at all some of us really liked and cared about you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
BGWC Dispute 6 min Purple55 1,302
School Board Elections 12 min Purple55 177
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 min ken 496
kerri kdm kerri kdm kerri kdm 22 min Good gawd 3
Vote McMichael 34 min Halsel Street 21
Why are they citing Republicab?- 1 hr Dem 3
BG girls 1 hr Grandma 2
WC Schools (Feb '13) 10 hr Purple55 162
Bowling Green Dating