Corvette Museum Sinkhole

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Corvette

Munfordville, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2014
So sad, yet so interesting. Have other sinkholes been found in Bowling Green?
CNN

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2014
YAHWEY

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Sorry
Straighten up and fly right bowling green.

Or the Smiting will continue.
Attention media hog

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 12, 2014
Has Chris shutdown the radar? Is he now reporting from the seen?
Attention media hog

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 12, 2014
Scene!
Epidemic

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Where are all of these sinkholes coming from? Of course there have always been sinkholes, but over the past few years it seems like both the severity and the number of giant sinkholes has been increasing dramatically. So exactly why are so many sinkholes appearing all over America all of a sudden? Is something happening to the earth’s crust, or is there some other explanation? The “experts” are blaming this epidemic of sinkholes on things like loose soil, acidic groundwater, new construction, leaky water pipes, coal mines, fracking, long periods of drought followed by rain, and depletion of underground aquifers, but do they really understand what is going on?
Mel

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2014
Attention media hog wrote:
Has Chris shutdown the radar? Is he now reporting from the seen?
Really you are such a case that you are complaining that He is doing his job!!!!! A little jealous I see. I take it that you work there and can't stand someone else doing a great job!!!!! GROW UP ALREADY!!!!
Maybe

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2014
It's from all the caves no one really know how far caves run in kentucky
Deep hole

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2014
We've got to get the bottom of this whole mystery.
Led Head

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2014
Don't let him fall in or it will be a hole lot of love.
JamBand

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2014
Rumor is.... It was a failed attempt by a Japanese automaker to tunnel under the corvette museum and steal our technology.
YAHWEY

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2014
No, it is just some Smiting.
Epidemic wrote:
Where are all of these sinkholes coming from? Of course there have always been sinkholes, but over the past few years it seems like both the severity and the number of giant sinkholes has been increasing dramatically. So exactly why are so many sinkholes appearing all over America all of a sudden? Is something happening to the earth’s crust, or is there some other explanation? The “experts” are blaming this epidemic of sinkholes on things like loose soil, acidic groundwater, new construction, leaky water pipes, coal mines, fracking, long periods of drought followed by rain, and depletion of underground aquifers, but do they really understand what is going on?
Poor quality

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2014
Boo Hoo the earth swallowed up them overpriced POS. Maybe if town is lucky it will swallow up that factory that makes them ugly things as well. I rather have a Hyundai They are better quality made and workers don't make them extravagant wages that none of them Is worth.
Amanda

Greenville, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2014
Poor quality wrote:
Boo Hoo the earth swallowed up them overpriced POS. Maybe if town is lucky it will swallow up that factory that makes them ugly things as well. I rather have a Hyundai They are better quality made and workers don't make them extravagant wages that none of them Is worth.
Can't get a job there and jealous... Huh??
Yep

Canton, OH

#16 Feb 12, 2014
Poor quality wrote:
Boo Hoo the earth swallowed up them overpriced POS. Maybe if town is lucky it will swallow up that factory that makes them ugly things as well. I rather have a Hyundai They are better quality made and workers don't make them extravagant wages that none of them Is worth.
So True!!
Poor quality

Glasgow, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2014
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get a job there and jealous... Huh??
Nope don't want no job there or ever will I make twice the amount as they do hauling them inferior parts in to the factory with my semi truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit Cents 24 min Finneus Hancock 83
I am a False Prophet, God is a Superstition 1 hr False Prophet 1
Marcus cofer 1 hr ewww 32
Signature Pet Grooming (Aug '13) 1 hr upset pet owner 4
Aj. Sweat (Apr '13) 1 hr Ai8nt 109
Racism Luxury Imports and Brett Denver 1 hr old news 5
International Center 1 hr barron 1
purples! 2 hr lies 29
Twang n Round on WBKO 4 hr LEFT-HAND LOUIE 35
child molester as a maintenance man??? 10 hr always right 73
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]