Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,680

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Roamsomemore

Alpharetta, GA

#70415 Sep 19, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you feel more human, and less troll-like soon.
A troll is a troll....that would be you and your bunch of idiots, talking to yourself again? lmao
No Doubt

Alpharetta, GA

#70416 Sep 20, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I'm ready to be enlightened-- come back
From reading your post red heel, you are ready for anything from anyone. You must be the the favorite in una's stable. lmao at you
See ya

Alpharetta, GA

#70417 Sep 20, 2012
clowns in the funny papers, I have to hit the road and won't be back for a couple days. Have fun proving what clueless clowns you jokes are. The rest of you, have a great weekend and hope to see your thread back to normal some day without the invasion of the una trolls.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70418 Sep 20, 2012
The warmth of the coffee cup is pretty welcome this morning. It won't be long now before the fire place gets fired up. Guess I better get up on the roof and do the annual chimney inside inspection today, make sure no bird or other creature has taken the chimney as a home. There could be a troll stuck in there.

The coffee pot calls out to me, so you guys have a good day,,,,,,,,,, trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70420 Sep 20, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative! In fact if you can fowwow this one; not only have we evolved but at birth that evolution continues on sort of an individual basis.
Next the pinky is moving up in evolution.
The HUMAN brain will never be perfected enough to comprehend the base eight system, as a collective. Base ten is so much easier. Thus the addition of the "pinky finger". Now give this a little thought if you were a lumberjack under the brief base eight system (when human hands had three fingers and a thumb) and you lost a finger in an accident you would be down to two fingers and a thumb or God forbid three fingers.
Imagine people would make fun and call you bird hand. On the other hand, well not exactly, would be a good back scratcher.
I saw the typo up there and thought oh well that's kind of fuddy and left it like it was.
There has never been ANY proof that people have evolved. You know what I am talking about. We have not lost nor gained anything in the past 2000+ years. There have been no add ons of any kind, NOR have we had any subtractions. We were thought to have evolved from apes, but the problem is there are STILL apes. They haven't evolved into humans, and we have not evolved into anything else.
If you can show me any proof that we have evolved, please do post it. I'd like to see that we lost a tail, grew an extra appendange, ect.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70421 Sep 20, 2012
Evolution is occuring, and at a much faster pace than in the last 50,000 years humans have been on the earth. We arenít the same as people even a thousand or two thousand years ago. Almost every trait you look at is under strong genetic influence and it's right in front of you. You donít have to look hard to see that teeth are getting smaller, skull size is shrinking, stature is getting smaller, superficial traits such as skin and eye color, new mixed races, mutations relate to the brain, the digestive system, life span, immunity to pathogens, sperm production, and bonesóin short, virtually every aspect of our functioning is evolving. Humans are faster, smarter, sheding hair. Evolution is a slow process unless the mutation is great and the change spreads at an excellerated pace. Bones do not lie, we are different than even two thousand years ago. I am not taking an anti intelligent design stance, I'm simply saying we are evolving and it is obvious.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#70422 Sep 20, 2012
Good morning Hempburn, where is our friend AW?

I was drinking my hot hot coffee with some homemade blueberry muffins and checking out headlines and came across this article. Check it out. Very interesting.

What Kentucky "blue people" reveal
How one family may give a clue to our future skin color

Why all humans eventually could look like Brazilians

Expert says globalization, immigration, cultural diffusion may homogenize world population

It really happened: Six generations of inbreeding spanning the years 1800 to 1960 caused an isolated population of humans living in the hills of Kentucky to become blue-skinned.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49090427/ns/techn...

I bet some of our trolls are blue. hahaha

Have a great day!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70423 Sep 20, 2012
Hey, there you go! And how else can you explain the "Blueman Group".....

ute

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#70424 Sep 20, 2012
I thought this was really about birds dying in KY. What's up with u people. Get a job!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#70426 Sep 20, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Hey, there you go! And how else can you explain the "Blueman Group".....
Bluewhiner,,,,,,,you dumbarse.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#70427 Sep 20, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>There has never been ANY proof that people have evolved. You know what I am talking about. We have not lost nor gained anything in the past 2000+ years. There have been no add ons of any kind, NOR have we had any subtractions. We were thought to have evolved from apes, but the problem is there are STILL apes. They haven't evolved into humans, and we have not evolved into anything else.
If you can show me any proof that we have evolved, please do post it. I'd like to see that we lost a tail, grew an extra appendange, ect.
Bluewhiner lost his balls somewhere along the way and has never been able to grow any more.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#70428 Sep 20, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
The warmth of the coffee cup is pretty welcome this morning. It won't be long now before the fire place gets fired up. Guess I better get up on the roof and do the annual chimney inside inspection today, make sure no bird or other creature has taken the chimney as a home. There could be a troll stuck in there.
The coffee pot calls out to me, so you guys have a good day,,,,,,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Morning. Humpaburn here. The warmth of the coffee cup is pretty welcome this morning. I could hardly wait to start humping that hot coffee pot. It won't be long now before the fireplace gets fired up and I can hump it. Guess I better get up on the roof and do my anal inspection today,,,,,,might as well look down the chimney too,,,,,,,,,,make sure no bird or other exotic creature has taken the chimney as a home. That dang Fartman told me if I would put some fine mesh wire on top of the chimney I wouldn't have to do that schitt every year. DUH,,,,just how does he think Santa Claus will get down the chimney??? Last fall I fell off the roof several times,,,,dang that hurt. Last year I found the mailman in the chimney,,,,, wonder if he's a troll? Well,,,,,the coffee is calling me ever so sweetly,,,,,,, Humpaburn hump me. You goof folks have a great day,,,,,,,, ol' silly humpers not so much,,,,Humpaburn out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#70430 Sep 20, 2012
ute wrote:
I thought this was really about birds dying in KY. What's up with u people. Get a job!!
You get the friggin' job. Welfare is much better. Now get your arse to work, I need a raise.
whut

Corbin, KY

#70431 Sep 20, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Hempburn, where is our friend AW?
I was drinking my hot hot coffee with some homemade blueberry muffins and checking out headlines and came across this article. Check it out. Very interesting.
What Kentucky "blue people" reveal
How one family may give a clue to our future skin color
Why all humans eventually could look like Brazilians
Expert says globalization, immigration, cultural diffusion may homogenize world population
It really happened: Six generations of inbreeding spanning the years 1800 to 1960 caused an isolated population of humans living in the hills of Kentucky to become blue-skinned.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49090427/ns/techn...
I bet some of our trolls are blue. hahaha
Have a great day!
That is impossible, direct inbreeding for that long would completely break down the gene pool to a point of sterility. Evolution is real, it helps animals adapt including the human animal. It is higher brain function that set humans apart. Our DNA make up is not too different from an earth worm or fly. Instead it is the complex proteins we produce that vary greatly from other creatures including chimpanzees with which we have a 98% similarity in DNA makeup with.
whut

Corbin, KY

#70432 Sep 20, 2012
science produces answers...religion produces fear.
Cinnamon Girl

Jenkins, KY

#70433 Sep 20, 2012
Pass the coffee Hempburn, it's a little chilly this morning.

AB, Google the "Blue Fugates Kentucky", the article explains the strange genetic blue hue to their skin. I'd always heard of the blue people, and dang if they aren't real!

I'm leaving my hummingbird feeder out 'til probably the end of September, my birds are still feeding, and I want to make sure any "stragglers" fuel up for their long journey. Cardinals & Jays are eating my dog's food, maybe that's a hint that their feeder is empty? Dang demanding birds, lol.

Everybody enjoy the day, looks like blue skies and sunshine.
whut

Corbin, KY

#70438 Sep 20, 2012
Cinnamon Girl wrote:
AB, Google the "Blue Fugates Kentucky", the article explains the strange genetic blue hue to their skin. I'd always heard of the blue people, and dang if they aren't real!
I'm leaving my hummingbird feeder out 'til probably the end of September, my birds are still feeding, and I want to make sure any "stragglers" fuel up for their long journey. Cardinals & Jays are eating my dog's food, maybe that's a hint that their feeder is empty? Dang demanding birds, lol.
Methemoglobinemia is a genetic condition but those people aren't inbreed. This is in a recessive gene and not all of them get it and it is even treatable with oxygen therapy. As well they married into a family nearby that were also carriers
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70441 Sep 20, 2012
I like the Delta Blues music .. John Lee Hooker, Lead Belly, and Muddy Waters just to name a few.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70442 Sep 20, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I like the Delta Blues music .. John Lee Hooker, Lead Belly, and Muddy Waters just to name a few.
I can appreciate them. When I was a small barefooted towheaded child I was trying to copy the guitar stylings of Doc Watson. Did fair,, at best lol. Now it's Leo Kottke.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70443 Sep 20, 2012
Cinnamon Girl wrote:
It was chilly this morning,, I've already stopped feeding them, hopefully not too soon. I will start again when the migrations are over for the non migrations birds and feed them thru the winter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
McMichael For WC BOE 2 min halsel St 47
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 40 min Analog man 1,770
252 Mitch 1 hr Dad of three 8
Zumba instructors 3 hr Pew3 1
Target rude employee car blocking 3 hr Piddle 4
School Board Elections 4 hr Liars 200
WC Schools (Feb '13) 4 hr Proof is in the P... 181
seven street baptist church 13 hr wow 60
Bowling Green Dating