First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ryan

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2011
First of all I am not a typical racist! I think there are good people in all groups and bad alike but... The majority of young Bosnian males in bowling green are loud vw driving, mean to their women, over-cologned idiots. They have no concern for anything and the only thing deep about them is the dried glob of hair gel on their forehead. Hey punk, if you don't like America and our culture give pre-Clinton Bosnian culture a try and maybe you'll find humility. Until then I'll continue to laugh and mock you on out streets.
missy

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2011
I wish topix had a "like" button. Haha
kayne1029

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2011
lol@missy. u are qwikly becoming one of my favorite peeps.
missy

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2011
Gee thanks. But I do agree with Ryan. My husband and I live in a (used to be) quaint little neighborhood. Then a bunch of bosnians moved in down the street and they cause us a lot of trouble. I swear it seems like there are twenty of them living in that one house... and not a damn one of them can drive. They nearly run me off the road weekly. Im not racist... I hate everyone equally.
marc

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2011
they always throw trash into the lakes around here. One time at barren river they left a pile of trash on shore and my kid and I cleaned it up after they left. Poor environmental habits. I guess they plan on making warren county like the S-hole they left years ago.
nismax

Canton, OH

#6 Aug 12, 2011
Rednecks get your heads out you asses and be cool don't hate
calm down

Canton, OH

#7 Aug 12, 2011
Ok ok ok they ain't perfect but IMO they alright
missy

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2011
@nismax... so, how long have you and your family been here polluting america with your stinky cabbage smell? Bahaha!
lexi

Clifty, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2011
Ryan wrote:
First of all I am not a typical racist! I think there are good people in all groups and bad alike but... The majority of young Bosnian males in bowling green are loud vw driving, mean to their women, over-cologned idiots. They have no concern for anything and the only thing deep about them is the dried glob of hair gel on their forehead. Hey punk, if you don't like America and our culture give pre-Clinton Bosnian culture a try and maybe you'll find humility. Until then I'll continue to laugh and mock you on out streets.
Ok help me out here, how can I tell if a person is Bosnian? I can spot a Mexican or black even a bologna smoking homosexual! But have no clue as to what a Bosnian looks like?
intheknow

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2011
The all have dark hair and big noses. And they all smell like cabbage. Just look for rotted out teeth. The old ones anyway...

The young ones... watch out for over cologned dark haired big nosed loud mouths. They will be the ones driving German cars claiming to be italian. They all dress super preppy. And they all spit when they talk. And they all try to act like they have money when in reality anything they do have came from the government.
calm down

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2011
Just stupid plain stupid there is bad bosnians and good ones most of rhem are nice and friendly people imo
haha

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2011
A good bosnian. Thats funny. And what the hell is "imo"?
kayne1029

United States

#13 Aug 13, 2011
in my opinion...but im bettin u knew that.

where are these bosnians from? poland?

it seems bosnonians are not well likedified in the bee gee.
Ryan

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2011
Nope, no misidentification. Just punks, atleast the majority of the young male ones anyways. The next time you see a big nosed, soccer jersey wearing punk driving a BMW with the wide euro plate on the front. Look to his right, you'll see a naive white girl that he treats like shit and I bet she will be wearing over sized sunglasses but not for style but only to cover bruises. Their cocky loud mouth asses won't fight a real man, there have been several instances I've tried but they cower like the punks they are. As I said before, my real issue with them isn't just their ridiculous style or attitude towards American culture. Mainly it's their overall lack of any humility. Look closer at the Bosnian punks next time you see one, you'll understand. If you dont you must be one of the young girls they treat Like crap and lower there self esteem enough to never question them. That is until they run off once your pregnant. If any of you bosno punks can read and don't like this, when your riding around bg look for the white guy pointing and laughing at you. Tell me what you want to say to my face. and GOD BLESS AMERICA lol
calm down

Canton, OH

#15 Aug 14, 2011
Rian because of you I mean you American trash you are not real American people hate America you are garbage dude leave them alone
calm down

Canton, OH

#16 Aug 14, 2011
Ryan wrote:
Nope, no misidentification. Just punks, atleast the majority of the young male ones anyways. The next time you see a big nosed, soccer jersey wearing punk driving a BMW with the wide euro plate on the front. Look to his right, you'll see a naive white girl that he treats like shit and I bet she will be wearing over sized sunglasses but not for style but only to cover bruises. Their cocky loud mouth asses won't fight a real man, there have been several instances I've tried but they cower like the punks they are. As I said before, my real issue with them isn't just their ridiculous style or attitude towards American culture. Mainly it's their overall lack of any humility. Look closer at the Bosnian punks next time you see one, you'll understand. If you dont you must be one of the young girls they treat Like crap and lower there self esteem enough to never question them. That is until they run off once your pregnant. If any of you bosno punks can read and don't like this, when your riding around bg look for the white guy pointing and laughing at you. Tell me what you want to say to my face. and GOD BLESS AMERICA lol
You must have bad experiance with bosnians did they kicked your ass? Now you are bad ass behind monitor?
bahahahaha

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2011
kayne1029 wrote:
in my opinion...but im bettin u knew that.
where are these bosnians from? poland?
it seems bosnonians are not well likedified in the bee gee.
ummmmm Bosnians are from Bosna E Hertzagovina aka Bosnia, which would be located in Europe by Serbia and not far from Italy. And in case you dont know, Europe is a continent, where most Americans are originally from. Bosnians dont necessarily have dark hair, they have all hair colors. Quit being so racist. Let me quess, you don't like black people either? Do you like necromongers? Do you like your self? Obviously not or you wouldn't be downing someone because of where they are from. BTW, most Bosnians are now American citizens, so get over it!
indigo

Canton, OH

#18 Aug 14, 2011
Hey Ryan thanks to you people like you most of foreigners hate us thank buddy way to go
Bobby Bushea

Henderson, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2011
We all started out somewhere other then the Good ole US of A. Our counrty is not the same as it once was. Ellis Island lets bring it back and process all who wish to enter
Ryan

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2011
calm down wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have bad experiance with bosnians did they kicked your ass? Now you are bad ass behind monitor?
. Lol No on the contrary there where several instances back when I was younger and I tried to fight some of the punks by myself when they were in a group and they backed down, but I don't want to talk about fighting on here because anyone can act tough on the Internet. Actually I'm a hard working American that grows tired of all that I have to see and deal with. You all may call me intolerant but are all things suppose to be tolerated for the sake of not being confrontational or seeming "rascist". In fact I've met alot of immigrant people that have been a pleasure to be around. The problem for me is the lack of any decency that ive seen first hand among this one particular group within an even smaller age group that all have claimed to be "Bosnian". As far as the ones I've talked to and known of. I especially despise the way they treat women and even more so the young American women they get with and abuse. If you think I'm wrong for not being afraid to voice my opinion maybe your what's wrong with our country. Every one needs to stop being so sensitive and have the back bone to stand up and say somethings wrong. Even if that means being labeled all sorts of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
graves gilbert 11 min Ronda 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min IND 7,391
Amanda at Shapes (Nov '08) 20 min duhhh 5
BGWC Dispute 26 min Unfair 1,153
Beijing restaurant gone 29 min duhhh 6
New hitcents restaurant plaza has failed 29 min JustPlainBubba 34
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min American Lady 155,558
Montana Grill on fire. 3 hr Cooter 7
Cell phones & Spouses 4 hr Karma 64
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match

Bowling Green Jobs

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]