Blotter: Man who fled Caddo Courthouse caught in Bossier City

Apr 19, 2009 Full story: The Shreveport Times 14

Back in custody is a Vivian man who escaped Feb. 13 from the Caddo Courthouse in Shreveport, where he was awaiting sentencing to life imprisonment on various drug charges James Mitchell, 27, was arrested about 2:30 p.m. Friday after Bossier City police and members of the U.S. Marshals Service's fugitive task force received information about where ...

Full Story
vivian local

Choudrant, LA

#1 Jul 15, 2009
hey i think that they fucked him on his trial and they know they did .james felt the same way and several others did too.Honestly the whole caddo system knows that him and his co-defendent from them getting busted are innocent.they arrest were based on the police judging so one by there past and their appearence . why was tasha and jameson not charged with the same thing as james and co-defendant .why went they were acctually caught with meth on them and james and sommer was not found with nothing .i would think if that was their lab they would of at least had meth on them ,but no they didnt .hell that was not their or their car they found that in .So b4 u go to judging james mitchell about him running out of court think about what you would of done if they were giving you life 4 something you didnt do .james is a good person and an awesome daddy .how bout asking his little girl how she feels about losing her daddy for something he didnt do !!!!!
vivian local

Choudrant, LA

#2 Jul 15, 2009
why was the people who residence it was not get charged .im not saying it was theirs but i tought it was the law for the people who resided there legally was suppose to be charged to .or at least be the ones 2 let them sedarch they had no search warrant.
Gypsy

Shreveport, LA

#3 Jul 25, 2009
I say all the people in the middle of it should go to jail.
James has been mixed up with all the dopers,like the Wrights and look what happened there.And Sommer well with gator hole ties what do you think?She's been strung out and diseased for awhile.
Funny how you didn't mention the Co-defendants name.But you put Tasha and Jamesons out there.And if James was such a good Daddy what the hell was he hanging around a bunch of meth heads? Sounds like the little girl is better off!!
Just my opinion of course!!
vivian local

Mooringsport, LA

#5 Sep 19, 2009
you dont even know sommer or do you sounds like to me you know all the dopeheads yourself or what you call a dopehead who really is the dopehead sounds like to me you are the dope head; or are you micheal gray protecting your snitches tasha and jameson,etc.oh yeah if you knew what you was talking bout you would know sommer is in chruch got a job and aint never been to the gatorhole has totally straighten her life up. so write about something you know about ,cause you aint doing nothing but making a fool of yourself cause you dont know shit!
vivian local

Mooringsport, LA

#6 Sep 19, 2009
oh yeah james didnt do it the drug charges yeah he is guilty of running but thats it oh yeah this is not just my opinion this is a fact . so keep your opinion to your self it is so not needed.
HaHaHa987

AOL

#7 Sep 20, 2009
Awww he must be a black man for you to say he DIDNT DO IT!!! The **ggger did it!!!! He knows he did it that is why he ran....Luckily they didnt shoot him but he did deserve it!!
HaHaHa987

AOL

#8 Sep 20, 2009
Oh and for vivian local..... GET HOOKED ON PHONICS BEOTCH!!!!
HaHaHa987

AOL

#9 Sep 20, 2009
Oh one more thing put his kids in child protection cause they sure need it!!
vivian local number 2

Mooringsport, LA

#10 Sep 20, 2009
HaHaHa987 wrote:
Oh one more thing put his kids in child protection cause they sure need it!!
it sounds like to me your the bitch ,and his kid is white just like him. Oh you know so much huh!Before you start calling names why don't you tell us your name and we can settle this a different way.Mine is sommer and his kid is with me her moma.IN a good home with straight A's in school,in chruch choir,and also a champanion barrel racer .She loves her daddy so he must have been good in her eyes.Just like they said before "people like you don't know shit!
Silly Wabbit

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2009
R we talkin bout the same James?
Aint his son half black?
And didnt step daddy just go 2 jail for meth?
Ain't this the same tattoed thug that was smokin' weed at kevin.w's funeral?
And if he was hangin any where close to jameson u aint gonna say he wasnt doin dope!!
And why u cryin bout snitches? Sounds like u have reasons if u r down on the law.
LOCK EM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!
Gypsy

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2009
45 Years!! Hmmm,and some think he wasn't guilty.
If he wasn't guilty why did he run in the first place?
Who's next?
ubetcha

Shreveport, LA

#13 Nov 2, 2009
Gypsy wrote:
I say all the people in the middle of it should go to jail.
James has been mixed up with all the dopers,like the Wrights and look what happened there.And Sommer well with gator hole ties what do you think?She's been strung out and diseased for awhile.
Funny how you didn't mention the Co-defendants name.But you put Tasha and Jamesons out there.And if James was such a good Daddy what the hell was he hanging around a bunch of meth heads? Sounds like the little girl is better off!!
Just my opinion of course!!
bE CAREFUL WHAT U WRITE ON HERE. WRIGHT IS A COMMON NAME AND YOU CAN GET SUED FOR SLANDER AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER. SO,IF YOU'RE going to name anyone, u should name the entire name.
Gypsy

United States

#14 Nov 2, 2009
Can't get sued for having an opinion!
Now if I stated it as a fact maybe but I again say "It's just my opinion", you or no one has to agree with it.
And it is also in my opinion if you are connected in any way to the people that are mentioned in this thread your word would be less than credible.
Have a very good day and YOU be careful!!
Wounded

AOL

#15 Aug 7, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
Can't get sued for having an opinion!
Now if I stated it as a fact maybe but I again say "It's just my opinion", you or no one has to agree with it.
And it is also in my opinion if you are connected in any way to the people that are mentioned in this thread your word would be less than credible.
Have a very good day and YOU be careful!!
As usual!
I thought you people knew who this coward Bi*ch is.
I can tell she is a fixture of the gator hole and the meth world.

There isn't any doubt about that. She has pretended to know who was involved in the death of my son.
She needs her azz kicked up between her ears.
Someone around Vivian should do it.
I would say she is part of all the drug using trash that Gerri Butts sold and used drugs with. Also, less than credible. JMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bossier City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where'd everyone go Dec 19 Mall shopper 1
What's being built in front of the mall? Dec 18 Deputy X 8
keith nale Dec 18 roxyhamel 1
Shady Merchant Dec 17 Alexandria Resident 2
Chimp-out at Pineville Walmart Dec 16 Sharpton 5
Landrieu built legacy of helping state recover Dec 15 Bayou Rapides Res... 1
Houston-area police given $1.9M for body cameras Dec 15 rocketman 2
Bossier City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web