First Prev
of 2
Next Last
news lady

Rouses Point, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Has anyone heard about Amanda Denslow getting turned in to DSS because her alcoholic boyfriend took her son into the pub?
Nope

Henderson, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2010
None of my business. None of yours either.
Yep

Groton, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2010
I heard about it. Alcoholic boyfriend...No. DSS visit yes. Everything fine ..yes. Someone trying to start something..Yes.
exposing the scum

Henderson, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Does anyone know who may be starting this garbage about the Denslow girl? Perhaps it is time we "outed" the rat from the rat hole and startrd a forum about this person. Time to turn the tables.
stupid

Watertown, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2010
I see people take their kids in there all the time, to sign up or something. Whats the big deal? I can understand if they were sitting in there drinking all night
Ummm

Henderson, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2010
exposing the scum wrote:
Does anyone know who may be starting this garbage about the Denslow girl? Perhaps it is time we "outed" the rat from the rat hole and startrd a forum about this person. Time to turn the tables.
So correct. Anyone have an idea?
None

AOL

#7 Feb 19, 2010
Well let me just tell you people something why dont you sht ur mouths. Because Amanda could lose her job over this forum. She is a good person. When her so call alcoholic bf has her i donot think he would take him into the bar. So what if he does it is not like the little boy is drinking a beer. But i am sure the bf would not take the kid in to the bar. So why donot you people shut your mouth because Amanda cannt afford to lose her job.
none

AOL

#8 Feb 19, 2010
sorry i have alot of spelling errors let me fix them. Shut*Kid*.
Ummm

Henderson, NY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
Let's expose the person who started this forum. Someone out there must know who it it. Time to find out who the worthless piece of trash is that is stalking Amanda. I have a contact in law enforcement that might be able to help. This needs to stop.
None

AOL

#10 Feb 20, 2010
Let's expose the person who started this forum. Someone out there must know who it it. Time to find out who the worthless piece of trash is that is stalking Amanda. I have a contact in law enforcement that might be able to help. This needs to stop.

I agree.
I agree

Groton, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2010
We should find out who it is. I have an idea and starting a forum on them would be really big!
curious

Fort Plain, NY

#15 Mar 29, 2010
None wrote:
I agree.
I have a feeling the police are already working on this one.
bystander

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2010
Put your name up here so we can see who you lowlifes are. What don't you like about Amanda? Is it her personality. She does have a wonderful personality. Do you not like her smile. She has a beautiful smile. Keep being the beautiful person you are amanda. Jealiousy causes all kinds of turmoil in a lowlifes mind. They will say anything nasty against others to build themselves up.
wth

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2010
jealously is a huge factor in why ppl come on this sight and talk crap about ppl .. it truly makes them feel better about their worthless selves.. chin up and ignore all this crap! if ur employer is soo ignorant to read topix and fire u over it they r just as ignorant!
Doing a great job

Little Falls, NY

#18 Apr 9, 2010
Amanda you are doing a great job with your kids and your life. You are a great person. I know you know that, so dont let anyone else make you think differently.
Answer

Keeseville, NY

#20 Apr 10, 2010
It is being addressed at a higher level.
anusman

Rome, NY

#21 Apr 10, 2010
Newton Kingsbury wrote:
I would love for her to sit on my face!!!
and take a sh-t on it
Give me a break

United States

#24 Apr 10, 2010
First Yea Baby, next Newton Kingsbury and now Dan Morris! Give me a break....you are a loser!!!
johnson

Estero, FL

#26 Apr 13, 2010
I pull her ears as my member enters her butthole....
Realllll

Keeseville, NY

#27 Apr 13, 2010
You must be a member of Mary's family. Shame, shame, shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boonville bk 4 hr dontyaknow 29
Bill Hutchins 4 hr dontyaknow 6
hello 10 hr GANDALF THE GREY 1
buffalo head closed 13 hr Yup 28
Biggest drunk in boonville 14 hr Yup 18
Ferguson 14 hr Happy to buy donuts 8
Clean them up or Tear them down 15 hr mark 22
Boonville Dating
Find my Match

Boonville People Search