Mayor of Booneville

Posted in the Booneville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
about time

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 8, 2011
 
AND WHILE IM ROLLING...JOE LOVES THE POWER ONLY HIS OFFICE HAS GIVEN HIM...THE DISRESPECTFUL ARROGANT ATTITUDE HE HAS WILL COST HIM NOT ONLY THE OFFICE, BUT THE RESPECT OF MANY OF THOSE WHOM HE HAS AFFECTED DURING HIS REIGN...HA...ANY MAN WHO WILL WAVE TO A CROWD ON THE TOP OF A FIRETRUCK DURING A SMALL TOWN PARADE IS AN EMBARASSING DISPLAY OF SELF-WORTH AND A JOKE TO THOSE WHO SUPPORTED HIM...I, BEING ONE WHO SUPPORTED HIM, UNTIL I SAW WHO WAS ACTUALLY PROMOTING HIM...HE SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN AS A DEMOCRAT, BUT A REPUBLICAN...OTHER TRUTHS WILL COME FORWARD THE CLOSER HE COMES TO THE END OF HIS 4 YEARS...MAYBE HE WONT PUT OUT CAMPAIGN SIGNS...I HAVE A FEELING THEY WONT BE UP LONG.
YES YES

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 8, 2011
 
Thank goodness, About Time, you are correct!!! Finally, stated loud and clear!
about time wrote:
little lulu: NO, I DO NOT THINK AHEAD OF EVERYTHNG, I DO, HOWEVER, IF I AM IN A POSITION WHICH WAS VOTED UPON BY THE RESIDENTS OF OUR COMMUNITY, DO NOT LISTEN TO A FEW "GOOD OLE BOYS", BUT WOULD TRY TO TAKE THE PROPER COURSE OF ACTION WHICH WOULD STAY WITHIN THE CITY POLICY, AND SHOULD I TRY TAKING AN ACTION AT THE LAST MINUTE...MY FIRST CONCERN AND PRIORITY WOULD BE, HOW WILL THIS ACTION BE PERCEIVED AND HAS THIS ACTION BEEN HANDLED RESPECTFULLY TO ALL THOSE INTERESTED PARTIES...THEN, HOPEFULLY, WE WOULDN'T HAVE ALL THE CONFUSION...YOU THINK??? AFTERALL, WHAT PROBLEM WOULD THOSE SIGNS HAVE BEEN FOR ANOTHER DAY???? MAYBE THE CONCERN SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARE WE CREATING A WELCOMING ATMOSPHERE FOR OUR VOTERS, CITY AND COUNTY...ALONG WITH ALL OUR CANDIDATES INSTEAD OF CREATING HAVOC ON AN ALREADY STRESSFUL DAY...HE IS SLOW AND NOT REAL SMART...BOTTOM LINE.
jim bob

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 8, 2011
 
Hell I vote for About Time for our next mayor!
You said it plain and simple and you right.
jim bob

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 8, 2011
 
i saw good ole joe on that firetruck and couldnt believe he did that!!! That was a laugh out loud..if I had had some rotten eggs I would have removed that girlie grin from good ole joe face...he is a joke!!!! cant wait til this year's parade...maybe good ole boy will ride with Santa and sit on his lap...im saving my rotten fruits from my summer crop joe...get ready btr have yo boys frisk the crowd for summer fruits. no candy needed lets throw the summer fruit crop at our good ole joe...save money!! lol
Preach

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 8, 2011
 
Jim Bob, now that was funny...we all know how joe was elected the first round against Miss Hollywood but at least she was smart and pretty..damn us boys would have much rathr looked at her than him!!! I told her she wouldnt be elected cause she looked too good, lol..then joes boys did everything they could to take her down cause they knew she knew too much and could handle all of them at one time with their lies and backstabbing. even the incident was set up to make her look guilty last fall..i hear she is going to be the nightmare for him...hear there was alot of falsified texting and fake calls going on...and joe looks like hes blemish free...he does this with every situation and everyone who goes against him....even the editor was joe's doing to have him removed cause ole kenny told it like it was...truths always prevail...i believe in what goes around comes around..yipee
Preach

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 8, 2011
 
does Miss Hollywood still live in Booneville..? Hell she made my day when i saw her..always smiling..I VOTE WE BRING BACK MISS HOLLYWOOD! At least she had downtown looking good and not so dull! and she made all the good ole boys squirm..lol!!!
Jim Bob

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 8, 2011
 
I dont know Preach but I know someone who can tell us...I'll check..Im sure she would have some comments to add.
the history man

Baldwyn, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 8, 2011
 
has a sign ever caquse u to change your vote dont thjink so so why not quit using them. they finally quit bumper stickers thank god
Jim Bob

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 8, 2011
 
agree, hm, agree
josh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 8, 2011
 
Good old Joe. Tell me it ain't so joe
what

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 8, 2011
 
omg

Since: Jul 11

Boonevegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 8, 2011
 
Preach wrote:
Jim Bob, now that was funny...we all know how joe was elected the first round against Miss Hollywood but at least she was smart and pretty..damn us boys would have much rathr looked at her than him!!! I told her she wouldnt be elected cause she looked too good, lol..then joes boys did everything they could to take her down cause they knew she knew too much and could handle all of them at one time with their lies and backstabbing. even the incident was set up to make her look guilty last fall..i hear she is going to be the nightmare for him...hear there was alot of falsified texting and fake calls going on...and joe looks like hes blemish free...he does this with every situation and everyone who goes against him....even the editor was joe's doing to have him removed cause ole kenny told it like it was...truths always prevail...i believe in what goes around comes around..yipee
Old Hollywood got herself in that mess, nobody had to "set her up"!!

Her "open marriage" was one of the reasons she lost!

The Main Reason was she is a Fake and Back Stabbing is her hobby
(in my opinion)!!!

Old Gal is finished in Booneville no matter how bad anybody else does!
dude

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 8, 2011
 
BigBubbaFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your candidates who are out of it to go around and collect their signs, because most don't bother.
There are also rules about placing signs a certain distance from polling places, maybe that is why they were removed.
BigBubbaFan, I beg to differ, but I know of several candidates that have picked up their signs, as a matter of fact Gil Patton was at my house Weds. morning getting his on his way to work, didnt have alot to say but still wearing that side ways grin and a simple Thank You, ole buddy sorry I let you down.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 8, 2011
 
Joe you dont let these people on here make you feel bad you doing a great job as Mayor and dont you apploogize to any of them for taking the signs down they are all in the way at the Parks Intersection can not see pulling out in Traffic.Good Job Joe.They aint suppose to be nailing them to the utility poles either but several of them still did this.Joe yall come up with some City Ordnance if they dont have them signs up with in a week after the election have the City workers pick them up and bring them to City Hall and Fine whos ever names on the Sign and then they want be complaining so much Good Job Joe.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 8, 2011
 
There was not a single person who went into the East Side Park or the Weside Park to Vote that didnt know who they was going to Vote for when they left going down there and you people know good and well thats the Truth not one person looked at a single sign and said yea thats who I am going to vote for.And if they did have to have the influence of a sign to help them cast there vote they should have donbe a little home work and checked out the canidates beofre they left.

Since: Jul 11

Boonevegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 8, 2011
 
dude wrote:
<quoted text>BigBubbaFan, I beg to differ, but I know of several candidates that have picked up their signs, as a matter of fact Gil Patton was at my house Weds. morning getting his on his way to work, didnt have alot to say but still wearing that side ways grin and a simple Thank You, ole buddy sorry I let you down.
And I applaud the ones that do, and they are to be commended!

And I know Gil and i agree he is one of the Good Guys!
Josh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 8, 2011
 
jerry1950 wrote:
There was not a single person who went into the East Side Park or the Weside Park to Vote that didnt know who they was going to Vote for when they left going down there and you people know good and well thats the Truth not one person looked at a single sign and said yea thats who I am going to vote for.And if they did have to have the influence of a sign to help them cast there vote they should have donbe a little home work and checked out the canidates beofre they left.
Jerry where is lulu? I miss her
Preach

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 8, 2011
 
Big Bubba aka da sounds like you just might be old joe yourself and before you go personal about your toughest competition, you better check your closet, behind your doors, and under your house cause your comments are clearly definitive of your ignorance.
BigBubbaFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Hollywood got herself in that mess, nobody had to "set her up"!!
Her "open marriage" was one of the reasons she lost!
The Main Reason was she is a Fake and Back Stabbing is her hobby
(in my opinion)!!!
Old Gal is finished in Booneville no matter how bad anybody else does!
jim bob

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 8, 2011
 
Big Bubba Fan, there's no need to talk about people with such hatred. You might want to check with your informers before you speak good chance some real truths may be told about you and goj
careful as you type BBF..this is not a forum to speak evil..just poking and theres more opinions than yours, so state yours and leave the lady alone, that is if you really are a man. and as for the signs...lets make sure the candidates are well informed before next election comes around.
jim bob

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 8, 2011
 
Preach, can I get an AMEN! AMEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Booneville Forum right now

Search the Booneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chris S 1 hr msgirl 1
one bedroom apartment for rent 8 hr just me 3
courthouse broke into 9 hr grandmother. 21
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 13 hr the dark lord 1,932
lunchbox stolen really? 19 hr shimmer 18
booneville topix (people) (Jul '11) 19 hr grandmother. 17
Elise Gingrich 20 hr just asking 1
•••
•••
•••
Booneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Booneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••